Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:33 am

Blizzards
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Mora..... 11 months and 10 days
Cyanide ...... 2 months 14 days
Avalanche, Icicle..... 1 month and 23 days
Snowfall, Navy Blu, ..... 1 month and 14 days
*Jangozeh is now a year old*

Temporary Dispersals:
Sewati
Subira
Kamou
Jabari
Gahdok

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Cyan

Due dates:
Cyan and Casper’s Litter ....... Due 7th of November
Enigma and Tokala's Litter...... Due 13th of November
-------------------------------------------
Enigma emerges. She was agitated; her pregnancy was getting closer. She felt the need to evict some of the older females.
Iccicle emrged and sat in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 am

Tokala emerges and starts to groom Enigma, hoping to calm her nervs.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Belcheri came above ground in a bad mood. He wanted to kill something to satisfy himself.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Cyanide emerges also in a bad mood but it is more of an irritated mood than a violently agitated mood. The agitated moods of the Blizzard members are starting to put a damper on what was her good mood from yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Tokala continues grooming Enigma, ignoring the other members, despite their frustrations.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Cyanide sits on her haunches next to Tokola and Enigma to enjoy the sun's warmth beaming down on her fur. It helped to chase away any chills she had from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Enigma chrred quietly and began to groom Tokala back.
Snowfall emerged quietly. Seeing her, Icicle ran over, and glared at anyone she thought might hurt her half-sister.
Avalanche emerged, as did Kahzarni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Tokala continues grooming Enigma.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 am

Cyanide tried to keep an innocent look at Icicle but she hides a smirk. She has plans for that Snowfall when Icicle's back is turned... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:14 am

Icicle glares at Cyanide. She didn't trust her.
Enigma decided that it was time to go, so she called to the group and headed out to forage.

ooc: Yoshkat, you can injure Snowfall if you please.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 am

Casper had returned to the group after an unsuccesful roving, but he wasn't happy here. And he knew he never would be.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

ooc: Ok. How injured do you want her to be?

Cyanide follows behind Enigma with a smirk. She's craving for mammal blood today and hopes to make a rodent kill.

ooc: This just reminded me of something. I read a thread on Animal Planet's Meerkat Manor forum that someone wrote about that they came across photos of a male meerkat eating a ground squirell Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 am

ooc: I saw the photo of the meerkat eating the ground squirrel. It was creepy.

bic: Tokala follows by Enigma happily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 am

ooc: Not enough to kill her, but enough to get Icicle mad Twisted Evil
I don't really mind what you do.

bic: Icicle follows her mother, keeping an eye on Cyanide.
Snowfall followed Icicle closely.
Avalanche glared at his siblings.
When they reached the foraging patch, Kahzarni began to forage.
Enigma sat down, observing the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 pm

ooc: I've never heard of or read about meerkats eating ground squirells before but I guess it's possible *shrugs* It also creeped me out when I saw the picture>_o Ok Dipsy I was thinking just that. Cyanide will rough her up a bit then Icicle will give Cyanide a beating>:J

Cyanide looks around with a sneer, waiting and hoping for an suspecting small mammal to cross her path but along the way to the foraging patch that doesn't happen. As the group arrive at the foraging patch, Cyanide starts to wander looking for a mouse or something of that matter to tear into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:51 am

Tokala sits by Enigma.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Cyanide looks up as she sees something make a small movement in a small patch of grass near by. She smirks and stalks over to where she saw the movement.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 am

Snowfall sees Cyanide head off towards the grass, and watches her, somewhat curious about what she was doing.
Icicle forages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

Tokala decides to stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Cyanide catches the glance of gray colored fur through the small patch of grass. It moves swiftly and she chases after it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 am

Tokala's gaze goes on Cyanide chasing something. He watches her wariy, incase she was chasing something that would retaliate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm

When she gets close enough, Cyanide pounces on the grey furred animal and they both tumble through the small patch of grass with several soft thuds. The animal squeaks and thrashes about in Cyanide's death grip as she rises as the one with the upper paw. Cyanide keeps her crushing grip on what appears to be a mouse's throat. It may be close in size to her but it appears that she's got the advantage so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 am

Tokala rolls his eyes when he sees it's a mouse and gets back to looking for real threats.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 am

Casper just rolls his eyes. Without cyan there wasn't much to do here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Cyanide viciously and violently snaps the mouse's neck sharply to the right, breaking its neck and killing it instantly. She then starts to devour the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next