Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 am

Jumaa
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 2 months and 10 days
Newborns.... 10 days

Due Dates:
Kumi and Slaughter’s litter.......Unconfirmed (12th December)
--------------------------------------------------------

Cloud emerged and sat in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 am

Aliya stays below ground with her three pups, allowing them to feed from her. (Are they old enough to put up for adoption?)

Emzio emerges and grins at the sight of the horizon.

Little Boy and Suri emerge and sun themselves.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Ninja emerges and starts to sun himself. He sighs in contented satisfaction. Ever since joining the Jumaa mob a weeka ago, he's been sleeping and foraging the best he's ever did since living in his old mob a year ago. Ninja looks around smiling at the Jumaa members who are already up. He's made many great friends in this group and he plans to stick in this mob for a long time.

Mischka is asleep in the burrow, curled into a round fluffly ball of fur.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 pm

ooc- Isn't Kamaria also pregnant? I recall her mating yesturday.

ic- Duke emerges and stands near the others to sun himself. They're doing well in this harsh dry season.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Ninja chirps a morning greeting to Duke. He's surprised to see how well the Jumaas are doing during this harsh time of year. Alot of the groups he's roved to or joined last winter had less than 10 members. The rest either died of disease, from predator attacks, turf wars with rival groups or starvation. But the Jumaa seem to be one of the more successful groups. He looks at Duke. Ninja feels secure and confident in the Jumaa's male leader. He gets a sense that it is because of him and Aliya why the Jumaas are so successful. Ninja is proud to be a Jumaa member and is determined to help them in any way he can to increase the Jumaa's chances of survival.

Mischka stirs slightly. He shifts himself onto his belly, yawns then stretches. He lays there until he is awake enough to make an appearance above ground.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Duke looks into the burrow. Their newest litter is growing fast. It won't be long before they join the rest of them above ground for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Aliya nuzzles her pups and decides to emerge. Above ground she walks over to Duke and suns herself.

Emzio watches some drongos with interest.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Duke greets Aliya and starts to groom her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Ninja sees 2 juvenile ground squirells playfully chasing each other around the burrow grounds. He starts to think about the newborn pups. They were tiny when he and Mischka first joined the group a week ago and now they've grown in size dramatically. Ninja is estatic to have joined the Jumaa at such an exciting time. He'll get to see the pups take their first steps into the outside world and follow the group out on foraging expeditions!

Mischka sits up feeling wide awake. He starts to make his way for the burrow entrance but stops by the pup chamber to give each pup a warm nuzzle before continuing to make his morning debut.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Duke grooms Aliya some more and relaxes. Just as usual, they will need babysitters today. He looks around, trying to see if anyone's up to the job.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Ninja chirps eager to be one of the first to volunteer for babysitting duty. He hasn't babysat since he was in the Flaschinblitz mob. He misses the responsibility of care giver and will willingly provide the Jumaa with another caring and reliable babysitter. It was one of his favorite duties in his old mob and still is to this day. Ninja smiles eagerly. Duke and Aliya can rely on him to keep the pups safe.

Mischka appears above ground and looks around. It seems that not everyone is up yet and he's one of the first few to make an appearance. He sits next to the burrow mouth and looks down then he looks out at the horizon. He can't decide whether he wants to help babysit or go on roving mission. He's feeling strong enough for both activities now that he's gained his strength back but is unsure of which to go for.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 pm

ooc: I'm pretty sure they are old enough to be adopted. You can create a thread for them if you like.

bic: Cloud looks over to Emzio, and the drongos, and smiles. He walks over to his brother. Do you reckon I could catch one of those?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 pm

ooc: I'll do that now.

bic: Emzio looks at the drongos and back at Cloud. I bet you could, if you're quick.

Aliya grooms Duke back, enjoying the morning.

Suri decides not to babysit today.

Little Boy had babysat the previous day, so he didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 am

Duke grooms Aliya some more and continues to enjoy the morning. He hears Ninja's chirp and nods in agreement. Ninja can babysit today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Ninja moves over to sit in front of the burrow mouth. He won't let Aliya and Duke down. He'll make sure not to let anything get to the pups and will risk his life to keep them safe.

Mischka peeps. He'll stay behind to babysit as well...for a little while then will go roving. He's finding it hard to refrain himself from leaving to check out the other groups' ladies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Aliya nods at Mischka and Ninja and starts making lead calls, starting to walk away from the burrow.

Emzio follows eagerly.

Little Boy and Suri also follow quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Ninja watches the group as they start heading out. He looks to Mischka. So far it looks like they're the only 2 babysitting.

Mischka glances at Ninja with a look of disinterest. He doesn't REALLY want to babysit but decided to stay behind to wait until Ninja gets distracted, then he'll take off to go roving. He won't see him leave so he won't be able to try to stop him from shirking this important duty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Duke follows next to Aliya, having trust that the two will do a good job watching the mob's next generation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Ninja stands up on his hind legs and thoroughly observes the Kalahari landscape. He'll stay alert to any danger that may be near by. He's determined not to let the dominants down.

Mischka sits to the side of burrow mouth and looks around. He's thinking about which direction will take him to a meerkat group and hopes that which ever group it is, there will be many available females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 am

Once Aliya finds a decent spot, she starts digging for food.

Emzio starts digging.

Suri and Little Boy also start foraging.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 am

Cloud follows happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 am

Duke starts to dig next to Aliya. He quickly finds a beetle and eats it fast.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

ooc: yes, Kamaria's pregnant with Casper's pups.

Dahoma peeps as he gets ready to follow the group out. Kamaria follows, but she's feeling a little sick.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:11 am

ooc- They've gotten to a foraging patch.

ic- Duke digs up a grub and eats it. He looks out of his hole to see Kamaria. She doesn't look too well. He comes over, peeping curiously. Hopefully there won't be a disease outbreak. He's oblivious that Kamaria had mated the week before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Ninja keeps a focused glare on the landscape. It's been 10 minutes since he's started his care giving duty and already he's taking it seriously. He knows that any lapse in vigilance could give an oppertunistic predator, such as a pup killing cape cobra, the chance to slip past and get to the pups. The coast seems clear now but it doesn't mean you should lower your gaurd.

Mischka however isn't taking his care giving responsiblilties seriously. He's starving and wants to put food after the safty of the pups. He silent pads his way from the burrow to find a promising looking spot to dig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next