Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Ninja peeps back. Good! But just to make sure Mischka doesn't have any tricks up his fur, Ninja will still keep a watchful eye on him. Ninja sits next to Mischka and looks into the horizon, keeping an eye out for danger.

Mischka shuffles his feet. He just can't ignore the urge to want to go roving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Little Boy chases, but stops when they reach the vegetation.

Aliya looks up and waits for Duke to return.

Emzio wakes up and looks around, confused.

Suri watches.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Duke emerges from the vegetation unharmed. He sent Bravo packing, and he's nolonger on their land. He grooms Aliya and gets back to sentry duty where he was.

Bravo slows to a trot. He's in no man's land now. He stops to tend to the wounds left by Ninja. All he recieved from Duke was a nip on the tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Mischka spots something moving along very slowly through some vegetation near the burrow. He bobs his head curious as to what it could be but the answer becomes clear when it appears from out of a bush. It's a tortoise. Mischka bobs his head as the sight of the tortoise brings up a memory of his puphood. The last time he saw a tortoise was when he was 5 weeks old. He remembers he and his littermates climbing on its shell and practising their mobbing skills at it.

Ninja also spots the tortoise. He watches it move slowly across the burrow grounds, a bit amused. He always found it funny how slow and clumsy they could be sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Aliya grooms Duke back and then gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Ninja looks around feeling hungry. Where there's a tortoise there could be a nest full of eggs somewhere near by.

Mischka gets up and starts to approach the tortoise with his head bobing in interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 am

Bravo walks along in neutral land, and soon heads into another mob's territory.

Duke keeps watch, on the edge after the close encounter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Ninja gets up and starts his search for a tortoise nest at the scrub vegetation close to the burrow.

Mischka follows behind the tortoise and drags his claws gently down the turtle's shell. He churrs and bobs his head finding the sound his claws make on the shell strange.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Dahoma chirps hungrily.

Kamaria had been left to babysit for the past two days, had gone terribly hungry and lost her litter overnight. She was upset, but the group didn't need to become overpopulated.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Ninja pushes his way through a thicket of drie doring bushes and after rounding a small stump, he discovers what he's been searching for, a tortoise nest. He's hit the jackpot as he notices that there are 5 eggs in the nest. This will definately make up for the wieght, energy and strength he has lost from going days without eating a decent meal.

Unaware of Ninja's eggcellent discovery (XD) Mischka is keeping himself busy by harrassing the tortoise. Just for fun, he's running circles around the tortoise and making spit and growl calls. He's never ticked off a tortoise before and is curious to see what reaction he can get from it but the only thing he's succeeding in doing is chasing the poor animal into his shell.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: yes, Kamaria's pregnant with Casper's pups.

Dahoma peeps as he gets ready to follow the group out. Kamaria follows, but she's feeling a little sick.

ooc- Wait. I'm confused now.

ic- Duke starts to get hungry again, but sets his hunger aside. He's still edgy after the encounter with Bravo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Ninja rolls one of the eggs out of the nest then looks around to make sure other mongooses haven't discovered his prized find. He stands up on his hind legs, looking in the direction of the burrow, and barks for Mischka to come join him in stuffing their faces with egg yolk.

Mischka runs another circle around the tortoise then swats at its face, which is hidden in the shell. A sound distracts Mischka's attention away from the turtle for a few minutes which is enough time for the tortoise to make an escape. It reappears from out of its shell, wobbling at first in disorientation then regains its balance and slowly and agitatedly starts to make its way home. Unfortunately the tortoise is unaware that Ninja is raiding its nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am

Aliya eats one more beetle larvae, before deciding that she's eaten enough. She also stands sentry, by Duke.

Emzio falls back to sleep.

Suri looks around.

Little Boy lies on his stomach, confident that there are enough guards on duty now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 am

ooc: Sorry about that, I wanted them aborted though.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc- Okay.

ic- Duke stands next to his partner as he keeps an eye out. He's starting to settle down after the rover encounter, and is considering returning to forage soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Cactus woke up and yawned, bored. He still wouldn't be able to go above ground until he was three weeks old.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Duke gets down from his post and starts to forage again. He's unaware that the bloodthirsty Midnights are closing in on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Cactus is also unaware of the Midnight's evil plans for the Jumaas, all that is on his mind right now is how the outside of the burrow could be like.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Mischka perks up as he hears the sound again this time he hears it clearly and recognizes it to be Ninja's bark. He hurries off in the direction where heard Ninja, leaving the tortoise to go about its buisness in peace.

Ninja rolls the egg over to a patch of small grass then uses his large jaws to break it open. He laps up the yolk happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Duke unearths a millipede and eats it happily. He then moves to another spot to dig some more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Mischka finds Ninja and notices that he's found a tortoise's nest full of eggs. He dashes over excited about the hunger quenching discovery and immediately claims himself an egg. He rolls it out of the nest but his attempts at trying to break the shell are an epic failure. He tries to fit his whole mouth over the egg but his jaws aren't as large as Ninja's and his teeth aren't sharp enough to crack the shell. The egg also slips out of his grip easily as he rolls it around.

Ninja takes a brief moment to check for danger then gets to finishing up his egg. They're spending a long time away from the burrow and should hurry up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Kamaria digs in the sand, but she's upset about the loss of her litter. There had been three pups- a male and two females.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Duke continues to forage, oblivious to Kamaria's loss, or even the fact that she was ever even pregnant.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Teetsie crosses over and continues to scent mark the area.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Wilson enters the territory as well.

Duke is unaware of their invasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next