Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Unaware of the Midnights bearing down on the Jumaa foraging party, Ninja and Mischka are enjoying a tranquil afternoon of just sitting back and enjoying the beautiful scenery and wildlife around the burrow. But suddenly their tranquility is shattered when a stranger appears on burrow grounds. The strange meerkat appears to be covered in ticks and looks dangerously thin. It's an evicted female who appears to have been living on her own for some time and she looks desperate. She takes a step closer to the burrow desperate to want to be let into a group. The female then pauses and lays down on her belly, too nervous to move any closer as she fears she could be chased off or attacked. She watches the babysitters and waits to see what they do.

Ninja spots the evicted female and growls. Normally he would've taken extreme interest in her being that he's oppertunistic rover but with pups to protect, he sees her as a potential danger and if he sees her take another step foward he won't hesitate to defend the pups to the death.

Mischka however has become immediately attracted to her. He moves his head to the left, looking her over with interest. She has a sleek and majestic figure, bright golden eyes and a heart shaped scar just above her right eye. He shuffles his feet barely able to contain himself. He's tempted to want to get to know this female not that the oppertunity has come to him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Duke looks closer. What did he see. He knows he saw something and it's out of sight now, but what?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

The evicted female gets back up and begins to slink closer to the male babysitters, keeping her body language at a non threatening level as much as possible. She's so desperate that she's going to try flirting with the males to convince them to accept her but it's a risky move that could get her killed.

Ninja snarls, the fur on his neck and back begin to bristle and he digs his claws into the sand threateningly. He barks warning her not to advance any further or he will attack.

Mischka flicks his tail and growls softly in annoyance as it seems Ninja is about to dash his attempts to get to know this female.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Duke continues to watch in the direction of south. Something's there. He knows it.

Wilson continues to wardance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm

The evicted female fails to heed Ninja's warning and advances even closer. She's now less than 8 feet from the burrow entrance and the male babysitters. She peeps softly trying to convince Ninja and Mischka that she means no harm and is in desperate need of support and security from a meerkat group.

Ninja snarls. That was her last warning and she failed to listen. He doesn't know who she is, why she's here and what her intentions are but from the way she's approaching the burrow, he doesn't believe that she isn't a threat. Ninja arches his back and wardances towards her. He doesn't trust this stranger around the pups and wants her out.

Seeing that she isn't welcomed here, the female bolts with Ninja hot on her tail. The 2 meerkats soon disappear into the vegetation.

Mischka groans and lowers his head in disappointment. He really wanted to become aquainted with the female!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Cactus crawled off of Conker, yawned, and dozed off again. It wasn't a good time to sleep. The Midnights were trying to find their way to the burrow and kill the pups. That included him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Conker cuddles up to his siblings for warmth. He squeaks, hungry, but will have to wait until Aliya and the rest of the group to return from foraging to feed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Cactus began to snore softly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Conker churrs in content as he feels the warmth and comfort of his siblings next to him.

Mischka stands up on his hind legs and looks in the direction where the wild female and Ninja took off in. He wonders how far and for how long Ninja plans to chase her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Cactus dreamed lightly of going above ground, and how he imagined it to like.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Meanwhile, Black Widow keeps up her wardance. The air is drenched with Jumaa mob scent and she scenses that they must be closing in on them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Duke looks around. Maybe he didn't see anything. He returns to sentry duty, unware that what he thought he saw was in fact the Midnights, momentarily coming into view.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Ninja returns from chasing off the wild evicted female. He plants himself at the burrow entrance where he's blocking it from anyone or anything that may try to enter. After the appearance of Bravo earlier, then the 2 goshawks and now the wild female, his anxiety level is high. He starts to groom himself to ease his stress.

Mischka grooms Ninja to help relieve his tense nerves. He makes occassional glances into horizon hoping that the female is somewhere cloe by. If he gets the oppertunity, he'll head out to search for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 am

Eztli wardances, excitedly.

Suri and Littleboy keep grooming themselves unaware of the threat.

Aliya looks in the direction, also not having seen the Midnights.

Emzio sits on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Wilson continues to wardance, hoping their enemies come to view soon. He can smell their scent intensifying.

Duke is still unaware of the danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Black Widow growls whilst keeping up her wardance. It smells like the enemy tantilizingly close.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Wilson picks up speed. They're getting close. He can almost feel it.

Duke sits, letting down his guard for a moment as some others stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Black Widow snarls. The first rival meerkat she sees is going to get a full set of claws sunk into their flesh.

Ninja and Mischka engage in another grooming session, this time to calm their nerves. Today's harrowing events have left them on edge.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

ooc- should I rp Teetsie again?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc: I guess you can but you may want to wait and see if Stormy replies to giving permission to rp her characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:05 am

Eztli keeps running, his smirk getting wider.

Aliya looks around, warily. Something didn't seem right...(This is the last post I'm posting here. I prbably won't be able to get back on for a week, so someone please play Aliya, especially if a fight happens.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Black Widow bares her teeth and licks her chops. Her craving for rival blood is too much to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Duke sees Aliya and peeps curiously. What's wrong? He looks around, wondering if something dangerous is close. He doesn't smell anything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Back at the babysitting burrow, Ninja gets the urge to want to spend time with the pups and heads below ground. He heads into the pup chamber where he lays down next to them to keep them warm.

Conker churrs and presses into Ninja's warm fur. The warmth felt good after freezing his tail off for hours.

Above ground, Mischka sees Ninja's urge to want to visit with the pups as his chance to sneak off to find that evicted female. He shifts his eyes and smirks mischievously before slinking off into the vegetation to find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Cactus peeped and cuddled with Ninja as well. He didn't want to be left out. Cactus doesn't realize that one of his babysitters sneaked off do go roving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next