Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Duke sees Black Widow attacking Aliya and rushes to the rescue, knocking Black Widow off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Black Widow topples to the ground. She hisses at Duke and claws at his neck while snapping at his face.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Duke growls and leaps on top of Black Widow as he tries to stop her by crushing her. he's a large male, bigger and stronger than Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Black Widow coughs and struggles to breath under the large male's weight. She squirms about trying to wiggle out from under Duke but since she is small female it's useless.

Mischka sits up and swallows hard. He may be nervous but he's finally plucked up just enough courage and confidence to make an approach on this majestic looking female. He takes a step foward, with his head and tail held high. He can do this. He just has to be himself but for him that's easily said than done. As he takes another step, true to his goofy female crazy klutzy self, he trips over a stick and falls into the female.

The female meerkat squeals in surprise and is knocked onto her left side. Immediately she rushes to her feet, whips around to where she spots Mischka and hisses. What is this wierd male doing here and what does he want?!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Duke growls a barks a warning. He then gets off, giving Black Widow a chance to flee and not come back. It's either that, or he may have to do something he'd rather not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Black Widow sits up dazed. She isn't fully recovered from the other battles and tires easily. She scrambles to her feet and bolts not wanting to further injure herself and put her unborn litter in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Cactus giggled as Ninja tickled him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Conker scootches closer to Ninja and paws at his side and churrs playfully.

Ninja smiles joyfully at the pups. He wraps his tail around them and nuzzles them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Cactus cuddled up to Ninja and smiled as he felt warmth spread through his body. He has no clue that Mischka is getting himself into trouble with an evicted female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Ninja lays his head beside the pups. As he's warming them, he's starting to feel warm as he snuggles up against them.

Conker presses against Ninja, enjoying every minute of his warmth, and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Duke smiles as Black Widow gets his message and flees. He then looks around, trying to find where else he may be needed.

Wilson runs back into the fray, and starts to look for a target. There's pups with this group...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Black Widow finds a bush to seek shelter behind for the time being to gather her strength. She grooms her old wounds that seem to be slowly healing.

Mean while, Mischka chirps apologetically to the female repeatedly. He didn't mean to slam into her like that and desperately convinces her that he didn't mean to cause her harm and isn't a threat. He swallows nervously and peeps warning her that can be kind of a klutz. He looks down at the ground blushing in embarrasment. He has once again made himself look like a fool in front of a lady.

The evicted female flicks her tail in annoyance. She raises a brow finding his behavior to be a bit strange but suddenly starts to find herself becoming attracted to Mischka. She sits down on her haunches and giggles to herself. He may be a bit of a goof ball but he IS cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Cactus yawned and quickly fell into a deep sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Mischka lifts up his head but is afraid of making eye contact with the female. He's afraid that his clumsy approach has ruined any chances of him becoming aquainted with her. She'll just think that he's a fool and will show no interest in him.

The evicted female bobs her head then smiles forgivingly at Mischka. She peeps letting him know there's no hard feelings and decides to be the one to make an approach first. She sits next to him and nudges his chin up then giggles. She actually finds his honesty and klutzy nature to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Duke tackles Teetsie, but is quickly halted by Wilson, who has returned to help his leader. Wilson takes him by surprise and knocks Duke onto his back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Black Widow pauses from grooming her wounds and takes a minute to peek through an opening in the drie doring bush to see what's going on. She can see that the Midnights and Jumaa are engaged in a fierce fight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Wilson and Duke continue to fight, growling and biting eachother in a blur of fast movements.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Feeling her strength return to her, Black Widow decides to leap back into battle. Though she should really be taking it easy, especially now that she's pregnant, Black Widow isn't the type to sit on the side lines and watch even when injured. She likes to fight! She runs into the center of the fighting and slashes wildly at the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Cactus churred and twitched a little bit in his sleep while The Jummas and The Midnights continued to battle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Conker churrs contently in his sleep. He starts to dream about blindly exploring the burrow with his siblings.

Ninja has also dozed off. He's laying on his back with his paws up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Duke beats Wilson again, and Wilson flees, again. However, he doesn't look at what's in front of him and Wilson runs into Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Black Widow yelps and crashes to the ground. She lays there stunned by Wilson colliding into her and coughs after getting the air knocked out of her. She sits back up wondering what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Cactus dreamed of foraging with the adults. Of coarse, he imagined what the surroundings and food looked like, since he was still blind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka perks up in surprise as the evicted female seems to be taking a liking to him. Aside from Amy and a few females from her group, most females found him to be nothing but a fool and a pathetic excuse for a prince charming. He either got growled at, chased off or a set of claws across his face from a female. In fact, his luck with the ladies has always been bad but in that rare once in a while, he's swept some females off their feet. He feels his heart skip a beat and butterflies form in his stomach as the female nuzzled him under his chin. She actually loves him!

The evicted female giggles and blushes as she gazes at Mischka. She didn't care if he was a klutz, fool or what ever. To her he was cute. She starts to groom Mischka lovingly. She wants to be with him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Wilson looks around, dazed after the head first collision with Black Widow. He doesn't get a chance to recover, as he soon finds Duke right on top of him, ready to send him a clear message that Duke means business when it comes to the safety of his mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next