Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 am

Oreos
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Mikeyal ....... 4 months 19 days
George........ 3 months and 19 days
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 3 months and 9 days
Akina ...... 2 months 20 days
Sacha....... 2 months and 19 days
Jay... 1 month and 29 days.
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella..... 1 month 10 days.

Temporary Dispersals:
Shentai
Erevu
Nayeli
Gukko Bird
Ussual Crab
Turahn
Ring of Fire

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due dates:
Starburst and Joey .... Due 13th of November
--------------------------------------------------------
Luke emerged and scanned the area. Trinian followed and leapt onto her dad's tail, sinking her teeth in. Luke yelped with surprise, but when he saw that it was only Trinian he smiled.
Estella followed queitly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 am

Kal emerges with a smirk.

PK emerges and stands sentry.

Sacha and Groyvle emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Sandy woke up and eagerly went to the entrance of the burrow. She stuck her head out, and was surprised by the brightness after being stuck in the burrow ever since she born three weeks ago. Sandy tried using her paws to block out the sun.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Starburst was already up and was sunning herself.

Flare came above ground and stood sentry.

Akina bounded above ground, excited about a new day.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Carnation wakes up and cheerfully emerges. Her injuries are still scabbed over but they are almost fully healed. They'll become perminant scars but Carnation doesn't care. She's just glad to have survived the Reapers attack to see another beautiful day. Carnation stands up on her hind legs and starts to sun herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Sandy took an uncertain step outside the burrow, casting nervous glances at the other meerkats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Carnation looks over her shoulder to see Sandy making an appearance. She's more than elated that Starburst chose to spare her life and allowed her to reside in the Oreos mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Seeing that no meerkat made no move to harm her, Sandy marched out of the burrow, excited.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Carnation smiles adoringly at Sandy and padded over to her. She greets her with a warm nuzzle then starts to gently groom the pup, ridding any fleas from her fur that she may have picked up while in the burrow. Carnation puts nurturing affection into her grooming. The appearance of Sandy has made Carnation crave even more for pups of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Sandy churred happily. The burrow was beginning to get a little bit infested, so she was grateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 pm

occ: bye i got to go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Carnation makes graditudefull churrs in her grooming. She's greatful to do anything that makes a pup happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Sacha smiles at Sandy, wanting to make her feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Carnation finishes bathing Sandy then sits next to her and wraps her arms around the pup in a hug to keep her warm and protected from the chilly morning wind.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Luke sees Carnation and goes to sit by her. He begins to groom her.
Trinian sees Akina and bounds over, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 pm

PK watches a figure in the sky warily... he sighs of relief when he realises its just a vulture.

Kal watches the vulture with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:59 am

Carnation nuzzles Luke and returns the grooming. She spooks slightly as she sees the shadow of a bird pass over but calms down seeing that it's only a vulture. She ignores the vulture and continues grooming Luke affectionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Sandy relaxed and settled down, beginning to accept the Oreos as a family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Carnation smiles, glad to see Sandy setteling in to the Oreos quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Sandy smiled back and cuddled up to Carnation's side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Carnation churrs softly and nuzzles Sandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Sandy tried to copy to sentries by standing up on her hind legs. However, she couldn't keep her balance, fell over. She landed in the sand with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Carnation cringes slightly as she saw Sandy fall over. She nudges Sandy gently with her muzzle helping her back up. She chirps reassuring Sandy that she'll perfect the technique to stand on her hind legs soon, she just has to keep trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Sandy peeped in thanks to Carnation. On all fours, she looked up alarmingly at the vulture in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

occ: bye i have to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next