Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 am

Midnights
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 9 months and 16 days
Jodi........6 months and 10 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 2 month and 27 days
Nirvanna ...... 1 Month and 28 days
Badru ...... 1 month and 23 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 1 month and 20 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Dawn
Dusk
Nakpana
Badru
Nirvanna
Rahkshi

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Bahrag

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Bahrag's Litter..... Due 9th November
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Unconfirmed (2nd December)
--------------------------------------------------------

Mae and Click emerged, and sat together. They began to groom each other. (I plan to have them disperse, so Teetsie can evict them if she pleases.)
Tallulah and Finbar emerge, and begin to play tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 am

Eztli emerges and lies at the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Black Widow is awake but remains spralled out on the burrow floor. She isn't yet ready to leave the burrow to begin the day.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Wilson also sleeps in, being in a rather bad mood right now. The last week has been far from enjoyable for him, with his injuries and all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Black Widow winces slightly as she adjusts herself. She's still sore from the battle with Willows but at least her injuries appear to be slowly healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Most of Eztli's wounds have healed now. Only a scratch on his leg still needs to heal up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Black Widow's external wounds seem to be healing well but what about her internal injuries? Black Widow worries the trauma sustained to her body may have harmed her unborn pups. She remembers when Tank slammed her pretty hard against the small tree. Her side and flank obsorbed most of the impact. Black Widow sighs. Could that assault have ended any chances of her litter being born into the world.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Zozane emerges and looks at the other members worriedly. She was hoping that their wounds healed quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Eztli grooms his leg, even though it hadn't caused him any pain.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 am

Wilson finally emerges and stands to sun himself close to the others. He's feeling unusually dependent on the others, and even more unusually close to them. They must stand together in a time of crisis, and remaining a closely nit family is their best bid for survival.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 am

Black Widow finally plucks up the will to head above ground. She crawls her way up to the burrow entrance. As she exits, she sees that everyone's spirits appear to be down. She doesn't blame them after what's happened over the past weeks. The Midnights have lost battles with rival gangs and along with their loss some of their territory was taken as well. They've also been struggling to keep up their strengths now that their now small territory has a very scarce food supply. Black Widow looks around. The Midnights will need to stay tightnit and cooperative if they are to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Eztli looks at Wilson. He was right, they wouldn't who they were without family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Black Widow nods in agreement with Wilson and Etzli. If they weren't family, much of the group would've already fallen apart and it's extremely imperitive that they must now depend on each other more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Wilson looks around as he suns himself. They will have to put their usual aggression aside for now. They can't afford to go into battle again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Black Widow hunches over as a hunger pain rumbles through her stomach. She's so weak from hunger that she can barely stand. She looks down at her growing belly. If this famon continues she could lose her pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Eztli waits for Teetsie to lead the group out, starting to become impatient.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 am

ooc- I guess I can cover for Stormy.

ic- Teetsie emerges and makes lead calls, starting to lead them out.

Wilson follows, eager to recover lost strength.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 am

Skull sighed sourly and followed Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Black Widow follows with a forward limp. The injury sustained to her front leg from when she was slammed against the tree may have bruised the bone and now she's starting to feel the damage.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Wilson walks along. Getting food will help boost recovery.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Black Widow tries her best to ignore the pain. If she lets it get to her she'll end up falling behind and could get seperated from the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 am

Mae and Click followed Teetsie.
Tallulah and Zozane bounded after their parents, and Finbar followed the two, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am

Eztli follows quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

Lithium is next up. He scent-marks his family and scans the skies for any apparent dangers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Black Widow accepts Lithium's scent mark then resumes following Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next