Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Duke growls softly and heads into the burrow to make sure the pups are safe. He'll deal with Mischka later. He enters the chamber and smiles as he sees the pups are safe and sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Aliya is relieved her pups are safe. They'd lost one member and that was enough.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

ooc: Meh I think I'll have Mischka leave to rove on the next rp day. I'll have him return to the Jumaa burrow and suffer the consequences Twisted Evil

Mischka gasps. The sun is going to disappear from the sky very soon and it's mostly likely that the Jumaa mob are home by now. He has to get back to the burrow NOW. He sighs knowing that he's in for some rough treatment when he gets home. Mischka hurries off several feet but then pauses and looks back at the less than happy female and peeps as if to say "Down worry my love, I shall return tomorrow to keep you company" . He then vanishes into the vegetation.

The female frowns and whimpers about having to say goodbye to her knight in shining fur but sighs dreamily when she hears that she'll be seeing him again tomorrow. Cold sad and once again lonely, the female heads off to find a bolthole to spend night in but is reluctant to want to spend the night in it alone.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm

ooc- I don't plan to punish Mischka too much.

ic- Duke lays down and cuddles with Aliya and the pups. He cringes as the sand stings his wounds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc: Ok but I'd like him to get roughed up just a littleXD Unfortunately he won't learn his lesson:P

Ninja flicks his tail in agrevation as he waits impatiently for Mischka to return home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc- Okay.

ic- Duke nuzzles the pups affectionately. At least the mob's future is safe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Conker chrrs in content. He now has a full belly and the warm presence of his family makes him feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Aliya cuddles up to Duke and smiles at him and the pups.

Suri stays above ground. She didn't want to sleep yet.

Emzio goes below groud, tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Finally, Mischka makes it back to the burrow and his body langauge says it all for him having had shirked off his babysitting duties. His body is low to the ground and his head is lowered in guilt. He sulks closer to the burrow and looks around for Duke, knowing that his punishment will be dealt by him.

Ninja glares as he sees Mischka returning. He barks, angry. How could he have been so irresponsible? What if a rival group showed up? Or what if a predator slipped into the burrow? Ninja and the pups would've been in serious danger if any of those scenerios happened when he was alone and Mischka knows that he can't handle the full responsibility of babysitting duty alone. Babysitters need to be responsible and work together if they are to keep the pups 100% safe.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Kamaria heads below, looking for an early night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Suri sees Mischka, but does nothing and looks back at the sky.

Emzio curls up near Aliya and Duke and lies down. She is still saddened by recent events, so is finding it difficult to sleep.

Aliya is unaware of Mischka's return and is below ground next to Duke and the pups.

Last edited by meerkats4life on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 am

Duke starts to head back above ground to enjoy the rest of the evening. He needs some relaxation time after a long day. He emerges and quickly spots Mischka, noticing an outsider's scent on him. He barks sharply, demanding to know where he's been.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 am

Dahoma curls up inside the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 am

Romeo licked some of his battle wounds he recieved from Skull. He looked up and saw Mischka. If looks could kill, Mischka would have been in his grave. Pups were more important that rival females any day, and he should remember that.

Ajia curled up in the burrow, she was extremely tired and needed rest.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Mischka gets down low chirping excessive apologies. He explains that he was with a wild evicted female and apologizes for his irresponsibility but knows that sorry won't be good enough. He lays his head on the ground and flinches expecting to get a beating.

Ninja grunts and sticks his nose up Mischka in disgust. He darn well better be feeling guilty and apologetic. The lives of the pups are much more important than some rival female who could possibly pose as a potential threat later on.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Duke gives Mischka a powerful hipslam and a small bite to the side. He's not the one to inflict harsh punishments, so he storms off to a spot alone, growling. He sits there and looks around. Hopefully that was enough to teach Mischka that he doesn't tolerate careless babysitters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Mischka rolls onto his side and yelps. He slinks over to a small sand lump to think over his mistake. He should've known better not to put the pups' safty after his needs but he just can't control himself when it comes to thinking about the ladies. He grooms himself roughly angery at the decision he made. If wasn't for that stupid evicted female appearing at the burrow earlier he wouldn't be in this mess.

Ninja turns his back to Mischka. He diserved to get punished and he hopes he learned from his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Duke watches as the sun slowly sets. It's helping to calm him down. Mischka will need to learn fast if he's to be trusted with everyday mob duties, and there's no room for dead weight in the harsh kalahari winter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Mischka watches the sunset with his head lowered in guilt. His irresponsibility has hammered a nail into his coffin and has soured the group's trust him being able to perform important duties responsibily. In this time of hardship, he really needs to keep in mind that the group can use his help. He looks off into the distance and glares. That's it no more fooling around! From now on he's going to step up and pull his wieght. No more messing around with females until the wet season begins that is if he's able to contain his crazy harmones.

Ninja also watches the sunset. He feels proud for offering the group a helping paw with looking after the pups and keeping them safe. Unlike Mischka, he takes whatever responsibility he takes up seriously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Dahoma backs away from Mischka angrily. His siblings could have died!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Aliya emerges when she hears a yelp. She sees Mischka and raises an eyebrow. At least Ninja stayed with the pups. She walks over to Duke.

Emzio is asleep near the latest litter of pups.

Suri has her eyes on the sky still. It would take her some time to come to terms with her brother's death.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Mischka whimpers. The Jumaa have every right to be angry with him. He could've cost the group a few members' lives.

Ninja is still wide awake and stays above ground to continue to watch the sunset then once it fully sets he'll head below ground. He's unaware of Little Boy's death.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Duke grooms Aliya. they've all had a rough day. He just wants to spend some time with her and the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Aliya grooms Duke back. At least the group had eachother. She hoped of all things that everyone would pull through. She knew this wouldn't be the last time the group would face days like this.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 pm

ooc- I was going to have Duke get seriously injured the next time to two mobs meet. You'll see.

ic- Duke nuzzles Aliya affectionately. He yawns, not realizing how tired he really is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next