Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Black Widow grooms Slaughter under his chin. If the mating was successful, she could be carying his pups and they could have the genes she would want for them. She smirks as she grooms Slaughter. She's starting to feel excited about being a first time mom.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Although he rarely returned to the same group, he thought he might with this one. He rarely found a territory with a female who had an attitude that he liked. He saw that Black Widow was alone, he thought she must have already been evicted. He decided that he could stay with her at least until she was allowed back into her mob. It was the best way to esure that any pups she could be carring would survive.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Black Widow rarely associated with rovers but after her encounters with Rahkshi and now Slaughter, Her thoughts about rovers have changed. She likes the rush she gets when she hangs around them, knowing that it's forbidden and that it adds a bit of adventure and danger to her life. She's especially drawn to the badboy rovers as she finds typical rovers to be too soft and too cautious to make a fast move without thinking. She likes to watch rovers fight for their disired female. Being alone had begun to get lonely. Black Widow nuzzles Slaughter. She'd be delighted if he chose to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Slaughter scanned the area for predators or any other rovers that might make the fetal mistake of trying to take Black Widow as their own. He was mostlyjust sticking around to make sure the pups survived, he didn't normally do this, but that's mostly because with a female like Black Widow, odds are the pups would actually be worth seeing to survival. All other females he mated with were mosty shy or none too interesting, so he mostly thought any pups of theirs were not worth the risk of hanging around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Black Widow looks up at Slaughter smirking. Rahkshi may have some competition and she finds that interesting. She would love to see Slaughter and Rahkshi in a fight. They look pretty much evenly matched but it'd probably be a battle that would go on for several minutes until they either kill each other of both faint from exhaustion She wouldn't know who to root for She still has feelings for Rahkshi but is finding that she has stronger feelings for Slaughter. Black Widow looks down at her belly. If she is carrying Slaughter's litter, she's adement to keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Deciding to forage under cover, Slaughter headed toward the nearest group of trees to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Black Widow follows Slaughter over to the group of trees. She's already had her fill of food and decides to keep an eye out for danger. They may be safe from aerial predators but they're still vulnerable to ground predators. Black Widow isn't worried though. She feels completely safe around Slaughter. She sees him as the type of meerakt who would rip a predator apart if they dared to attack him or anyone he cares for. Black widow herself is a force to be reckon with. If a predator dares to harm her, she'll rip its limbs off one by one while enjoying its suffering then snap its neck.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Slaughter dug up a small beetle and made the most of it. He tore into it, even though it was small enough that even a pup could swollow it easily, but he still wanted it to suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Eztli stands sentry, trying to ignore the huge ostriches.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Skull can't seem to find any food. With the lack of recources, they needed rains, and soon. He decided to help Eztil with sentry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc: I need a fill in please.

Teetsie barked at Black Widow. She was angry, but was still unaware of the mating.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm

ooc- You had Teetsie evict Black Widow, remember?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc: Oh. Well, right. Anyways, what about everything else? Ignore that post.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

ooc- The Midnights are slow today. Nothing's happened yet other than Lithium and Wilson leaving on a roving trip.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

ooc: And the ostriches are still there, Slaughter came roving and found lone Black Widow. He mated with her and is staying with her until she can rejoin the group or join another one. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

ooc- And you should lead them out foraging. They haven't gone yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:33 pm

ooc: Thanks guys.

Teetsie made lead calls. She was getting hungry, and she could tell the group was as well.
Latika followed, but her pace was slow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Skull also followed at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Teetsie began to dig around. She found a small gecko and started to eat it, but when Latika rammed into her foot, she dropped her kill to her. Latika needed to live, being the next generation and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Little six month old Jodi scuttled around looking for something to eat. After a little while the mob came in to sight. She started to slowly approach them, wondering if they would do anything to her.

Corm scavenged a little ways away from the mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Teetsie stood up and barked. She spotted the pup first. Teetsie padded over to Jodi. She sniffed her. teetsie's motherly instinct kicked in. She shoved Jodi towards the group, but she wouldn't be the one taking care of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Jodi dipped her head slightly to Teetsie and willingly went with her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Teetsie still hasn't spotted Corm, and began to dig again.

Latika glances at Jodi. Could she trust her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Jodi watches the mob with wide eyes.

Corm continues foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Latika eyed Jodi with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next