Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm

After a little while Jodi let out a friendly chirp to Latika.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Latika padded over and sniffed her. Latika guessed she could trust her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Black Widow looks straight up and can see bits and pieces of the sky through the trees but it's difficult to see if anything may be soring high above her and Slaughter. As the wind blows around the leaf covered branches, it obscures Black Widow from being able to see any dangers that may be up above. She turns her attention to the horizon caring less about the sky, assuming that it's clear of aerial predators. Nothing of interest seems to catch her eye. All that she sees in the distance is a heard of eland which pose no threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Eztli watches Jodi for a moment. He then starts digging for food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Black Widow is unaware of new introductions being made back at the Midnights group, as she intently scans the landscape for potential dangers. So far there seems to be not a singal thing of danger in sight. Black Widow sits down starting to feel bored but continues to stay vigilant. 2 meerkats can easily and quickly become an easy target for an oppertunistic predator and she can't afford to let her gaurd down, not even for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Jodi glanced around again.

Corm shot a glance at the meerkats then continued foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 am

Eztli eats a beetle larvae quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

Latika digs up a small beetle and eats.

Teetsie sniffs the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 am

Jodi stood up on her hind paws and let out a playful little chirp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Suddenly Black Widow sees something on the ground that catches her interest. It appears to be stout bodied, long and is lazily moving along the ground. She gets on 4 legs and bobs her head then stands up on her hind legs. It looks like something she has a keen interest in investigating. She trots towards the moving object to investigate. As she gets closer, the mystery animal moves out of the shade of the trees and reveals its sihouetted figure. It's a puff adder. Black Widow raises on her hind legs smirking. She wants to harrass the deadly snake. She trots after it craving for real danger but what she's doing is very foolish and she's playing with fire. If she doesn't handle the deadly threat seriously, she could lose her life.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Slaughter just watches, he narrows his eyes. If she gets bitten, then any unborn pups she'd be carring wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Black Widow approaches the puff adder, bobbing her head with caution and curiosity. Disturbed by her presence, the puff adder coils up forming an S shape and sounds its famous eery audible puffing warning, by taking in air and puffing itself up trying to intimidate Black Widow and warn her off. Black Widow doesn't back down though. She wants a piece of this adversary and instinctively begins to spit and bob her head at the puff adder. She even takes a quick swipe at it but lucky for her the puff adder doesn't retaliate. All it wants is to get home. But Black Widow continues to harrass the snake. She takes a quick nip at its tail to see if she can get a reaction out of it but still nothing. If she continues her unescissary bullying, more than her life could be at stake. Her potential unborn pups could pay a fatal price for her stupidity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Jodi jumped up and down while playfully chirping, it was fun.

Corm saw the puff adder then ran over to it and started mobbing it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc: The puff adder isn't in the group's area.

Suddenly the puff adder strikes but Black Widow had seen it coming. She dodged out of the way just as she saw the snake moving. Black Widow lunges at the snake and slashes it across the face then jumps back before the puff adder could strike. She jerks forward and bites the snake's tail. The puff adder strikes again but she's fast and jumps to the side, dodging the puff adder's deadly fangs. She sidesteps to the back of the snake but the puff adder keeps its eyes locked on her, watching her every movement. The snake has already seen her so there's no chance she'll get to attack from behind. The puff adder strikes again but Black Widow jumps back. She quickly lunges forward and takes a chunk out of the puff adder's side, leaving a deep wound in its side. The puff adder hisses and strikes harder and faster. Black Widow jumps back to avoid the bite but she came within 2 deadly inches of being bitten. Black Widow runs a circle around the puff adder then bites its tail again. She's enjoying this despite knowing that she's risking her potential unborn pups' lives.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Teetsie barks. The sun was starting to get low. She began to head home.

Latika followed slowly
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Skull followed silently.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 pm

The puff adder continues to hold its ground. If Black Widow continues to harrass it, it will strke to kill if that's what it'll take to get the pesky meerkat off it's back. The puff adder strikes with lightning speed but Black Widow leaps out of the way again. Black Widow lunges forward and bites off the tip of the puff adder's tail then spits it to the side snickering sidistically. She enjoyed seeing it suffer. The puff adder hisses loudly in pain. it couldn't take it anymore. It tries to escape Black Widow's unnecissary wrath. Black Widow makes spit calls at the puff adder as it slowly slithers away. Black Widow decides to give the snake a break and lets it go. She got what she wanted so he was satisfied. She stands on her 4 legs with her tail held high in triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Jodi fallows Teetsie and Latika.

Corm sits down and waits for a Meerkat to find him.

OOC: oh, sorry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 pm

ooc: That's ok:)

Black Widow drops to her haunches. The encounter with the puff adder has sapped most of her energy. Not known to be physically fit, she went beyond her limit with this battle of who could attack the fastest. She's surprised she was able to dodge the venomous bites at all. She assumes her fast movements must've been because of the adrenaline that was pumping through her body. She pants hysterically trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Slaughter growls slightly and rests his head on the sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Black Widow hears Slaughter's growl and glances over her shoulder flicking her tail and smirks. (That's one thing about me you'll start to get to know real well. I can be reckless)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Slaughter raised a brow, even if it means risking the lives of any pups you may have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Corm sighed and glanced around to see if anyone had arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Black Widow lays on her belly tucking her paws underniethe her (Of Course! And I plan to teach my pups right when they start to forage how to fight, like me) She lets an evil grin go across her face.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Slaughter rolls his eays and continues to rest, he mutters, it's gonna be a disaster. Deciding that it was pointless to stick around, consitering that Black Widow's foolishness would kill the pups even if he were to stay, he got up and started to head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next