Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Jangozeh.... 11 months and 11 days
Cyanide ...... 1 month 25 days
Avalanche, Sewati, Icicle and Subira..... 1 month and 04 days
Snowfall, Kamou, Navy Blu, Jabari ..... 25 days

Due dates:
Cyan and Casper’s Litter ....... Due 7th of November
Enigma and Tokala's Litter...... Due 13th of November
-------------------------------------------

Icicle and Snowfall had emerged and sat on the edge of the burrow.
Enigma emerged and furiously scent-marked the burrow. She was feeling a little paranoid, and when she spotted icicle and Snowfall she ran over and scent marked the two of them.
Kahzarni emerged and yawned grogily, and she too was scent-marked by Enigma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Tokala watches Enigma. He decides to scent mark the group's males, even if they were still asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Casper is up already, and he won't let himself be scent marked. If anyone had the guts to, he would tear them to shreds, just like his father would tell him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Tokala growls and hipslams Casper. He hadn't expected a better response, he just wanted to put the male in his place.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Casper snarls. He had no place but on top in this mob, subordination was a mockery of the weak to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Tokala rolls his eyes. Casper had no position if he kept fighting those of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 am

ooc: If it's ok, I'll say that Snowicane joined the group over the skip and got a beating from the dominants as well as a way of roughly putting him in his place.

Snowicane is up and sitting on his haunches as he suns himself. His wounds from Belcheri have begun to scab and itch but they still give him a great deal of pain and to add insult to injury he was beaten up by the dominants too. He hated to be dominanted over by other males but this is the Blizzards and he knows that if he gets difiant in THIS group he could be killed for his insubordination. As he turns his head to scratch a wound on his face, the loss of his right eye is prominant. Where his right eye used to be is now a dark scar that covers the closed eyelid and goes to the center of his forehead. It gives him a villianous look but it also makes it more difficult for Snowicane to be able to act as a sentry. He growls as he grooms the wounds that the dominants gave him a few days ago. They're not as serious as Belcheri's but they're still nasty and painful.

Cyanide is also up. She stands on her hind legs, her energy and mood the best it's been since she and Alfonso emerged to see the outside world for the first time. She glances around with a confident smile on her face. Over the past 5 days she's been recovering from a serious case of food poisoning and seems to have made an astonishing recovery. She's a little under weight from not eating for 2 days but at least she's strong enough to forage for food. She turns her head at Snowicane and smirks as her eyes lay on a small but deep wound in his thigh. She did it. She straightens her standing posture and fluffs out her chest in confindence. She got to take part in helping the dominants beat him up. For a little pup, she tore into him as if she were a an adult female. She sees who her next torture victim will be for now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 pm

ooc: Okay that's fine with me.

bic: Tokala watches Snowicane. He runs over to him and hipslams him. He didn't trust new members instantly, especially those who tried to threaten other memebers before they joined. He runs back to Enigma after.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Snowicane is knocked over by Tokala's hipslam. He growls baring his teeth. If he wasn't in such bad shape, he'd tear him to shreds.

Cyanide rolls her eyes at Snowicane. If he couldn't over throw the subordinate male Belcheri, he'd probably get his tail whipped by Tokala in seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Casper watches. He hated Snowicane, so why should he attack the over protective Dominant? It would be his position soon, anyways.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Snowicane grooms his wounds. Unfortunately with alot of hostile Blizzard eyes on him, they may not be the last wounds he'll recieve.

Cyanide narrows her eyes at Snowicane. Ever since she first saw him she got a bad vibe from him and doesn't trust him all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 am

Tokala narrows his eyes at Snowicane. He was definately not one to trust yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Snowicane stiffly stands up on his sore hind legs to sun himself. The bite wounds on his legs and thighs are causing him a great deal of pain and it could be seen in his remaining left eye as he winces.

Cyanide snickers. He's her marked target. From now on he's going to be suffering her wrath when she needs to take it out on someone.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Belcheri smirked and groomed himself, he wasn't sore anymore and was feeling rather lazy at the moment. He snickered as he watched Snowicane's pain.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Snowicane does his best to keep a look out for danger but now that he has one eye it's difficult having to rely on his left eye to scan all directions for predators and rival groups. He can't see on his right side and at any moment something or someone could surprise him from his blinded side. He could careless about the Blizzard's safty. It's hiself he's worried about.

Cyanide smirks. She sees Snowicane's blindness on his right side as a weakness. She could attack him and he wouldn't be able to see it coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Tokala scans the area in which Snowicane isn't looking. He's still standing by Enigma.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Snowicane snarls in frustration. If Belcheri hadn't had torn out his eye, he'd be able to perform sentry duty with no problem but because of his own stupid actions, he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Cyanide ignores Snowicane's frustration and turns her attention to soaking up the warm early morning sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 am

Once sure that everyone was awake, Enigma calls to the group, leading them out. She chirps reassurignly to Tokala.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 am

Belcheri followed Enigma. He scanned the area momentarily then continued following.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Snowicane follows sorely and keeps his tail and head low in submission. The least thing he wants to do is flip someone off and get another beating.

Cyanide kicks sand on Snowicane as she bounded passed him then slowed to a trot behind Belcheri. She glances over her shoulder and snickers. She's planning to do many sinister things to him today.

Snowicane bares his teeth and growls at Cyanide. He hated pups with a passion. all they were to him were annoying little pests who needed to be turned into chewing toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Tokala walks by Enigma and calms down a bit. He just wanted to make sure that Enigma and her unborn pups would be safe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:37 pm

As she follows the group toward the foraging grounds, Cyanide begins plotting against Snowicane. She wants to cause as much pain as possible to him and wants him to least expect it.

Unaware that Cyanide is plotting against him, Snowicane keeps his narrowed blue eyes on Tokala. When his wounds heal, he's planning to over throw him, despite the fact he could get killed for showing insubordination. He knows he'll be putting his life on the line but he just can't stand being a follower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 am

Unaware of Snowicane's intentions, Tokala scans the area, in case of any threats.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 am

Casper looked around for Cyan. He needed to get out of here, but he knew that Cyan would not leave until her pups were older.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Impatient to get to the foraging grounds, Snowicane breaks into a jog making is way to the front of the group.

Cyanide ignores Snowicane's actions and continues to follow the group at her own pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next