Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 8 months and 27 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 2 month and 08 days
Nirvanna ...... 1 Month and 09 days
Badru ...... 1 month and 04 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 1 month and 00 days

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Bahrag's ..... Due 9th of November
--------------------------------------------------------

Tallulah and Finbar had already awoken and emerged. The other day Finbar, Latika and Katsumi had gone foraging for the first time, and Finbar was eager to go again. He bounded around happily, stopping every now and then to investigate something he'd seen. Tallulah followed, to make sure he didn't get into any trouble.
Not to far off, Mae was curled up below ground. She had lost her litter over night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Eztli emerges and lies in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Wilson wakes up and stumbles out of the burrow, still half asleep. He stands towards the sun, sunning himself. He looks around. Today he will try to go roving.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Latika was bouncing around merrily, trying to catch a ray of sunlight. Teetsie was up already, watching her pups with disapproval.

ooc: Dispy, Mae and Click could be reaccepted over the skip if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 am

ooc: I'm going say Black Widow returned to the group over the skip. She got bored from her adventure in the tall grass.

Black Widow is still asleep below ground. 2 days ago, she returned to the Midnights after a failed attempt to find adventure in the tall grass. But after ditching babysitting duty and hanging around with rover Rahkshi, she has kept a distance from the group as she foraged. She may have escaped punishment then but today she may not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am

Lithium was nex up. Although loyal to his family, the recent take over by Bahrag and Teetsie's aggressive attitude were pushing him away. He thought that roving again might suit him better. He began to clean the entrance, his mind on other matters.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 am

Wilson finishes sunning himself and begins to groom himself. He then begins to tend to other usual morning chores to get himself ready for a planned roving trip today. He begins to think about what group he should rove in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 am

Black Widow arouses as the bright sunlight shines into the burrow and in her eyes. She growls as she sits up then gets up on all 4s shaking off any sand she may have collected on her fur while she was sleeping. She hobbles out of the burrow still half asleep and lays on her belly in the sand, too lazy to help out with the burrow chores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Eztli stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Black Widow begins to roll around in the sand. She liked getting dirtyXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Eztli looks at Black Widow. She was one strange meerkat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Black Widow sits up on her haunches and smirks at Etzli. He looks like the perfect opponent for a wrestling match. Black Widow trots over to Etzli and roughly knocks him down. She stands over him and barks (I bet you can't beat me in a wrestling match:P C'mon show me what you've got!)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Wilson hears Black Widow taunting behind him as he cleans up the burrow entrance, not needing to look to know what was happening. He ignores it, not wishing to get involved in anything right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Black Widow jumps back and holds her ground, waiting to see if Etzli will accept her challenge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Teetsie sees Black Widow and charges at her. Teetsie had allowed Mae in, and now that Mae's litter is gone, Teetsie wants Black Widow gone. She was too much of a threat- too rebellious, too much of a danger to her unborn pups and to her dominance. Mae would never kill any pups. She could stay unless she became pregnant again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Black Widow sees Teetsie charging at her and runs. She knew this was coming and had prepared herself for it. It was obvious that all of her bad behavior wasn't going to go unpunished. Unfortunately running isn't one of her strengths and she's begining to get exhausted just after running for a short distance. She suddenly slips and tumbles to ground rolling over several times. dazed by the fall she's been left vulnerable for Teetsie to viciously assert her dominance on her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 pm

teetsie tackles Black Widow and snaps at her throat. Teetsie was sending a clear message- get out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Black Widow is winded by Teetsie's tackle but quickly recovers. She thrashes about trying to get back on her feet. As she's nipped on the throat, she yips then staggers onto her feet. She takes off into the bushes cast out into the dangerous wilderness of the Kalahari Desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 am

As Black Widow challenged him, Eztli got up and was about to accept. Seeing Teetsie comming, he jumped out the way, not wanting to get involved. He watched as Teetsie sent Black Widow away. He watches in shock, not expecting what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am

Wilson turns and looks, not being able to determine what that was by sound alone. He looks just in time to see Teetsie evict Black Widow and Black Widow running off. He looks on for a moment and returns to his work. It happens. It's not like he enjoyed her company anyway.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Black Widow comes to a large camel thorn tree where she plops down on her haunches to catch her breath. It was the most she's ran since she was a pup, maybe it was too much of a run. She wheezes struggling to breathe. She's definately out of shape for a meerkat who likes to fight, wrestle and wardance her rivals. She glances back at the Midnights surprised by Teetsie's sudden aggression towards her. But it was to be expected and now Black Widow has to deal with her punishment. But being exiled from the group doesn't bother her. She's pretty much used to being on her own and has trained herself how to survive in the Kalahari Desert alone. She begins to breathe a little easier as heart rate slows down. She leans back against the camel thorn tree, smirking. Now she's free to do whatever she pleases.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Wilson finishes his chores and grooms the dirt out of his fur. after that, he stands on a stump next to the burrow and looks around, waiting for the call to go foraging, where he would then get permission from Bahrag and go roving.

Last edited by Meyerm on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Skull came above ground late and simply stared at everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Eztli turns to Skull and looks back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 am

Lithium looks on at Wilson at is envious. The chance to rove again and feel young is something that he instinctively wants. He walks over to Wilson, chirping and seeing if this expedition can have another meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next