Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 am

Wilson thinks about it. He usually only goes alone, and when he does go with someone, it was someone he respects. He didn't dislike Lithium, and had some respect for him. He chirps back, allowing him to come with, as long as he gets first pick.

ooc- What mob should we rove in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 am

ooc: Whatever you like Smile somewhere where there is a lack of males maybe haha

Lithium agrees and joins Wilson in watching the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 am

ooc- I was thinking The Tiny Kats or The Willows.

ic- Wilson looks around, wondering what mob they should go to. He thinks to himself, hoping Bahrag lets them go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 am

ooc: I'm up for either, or both lol
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

ooc- I was planning on this being an all day trip for Wilson, either returning when it's dark or during the skip, so both could do. Lets go to the Willows first, then.

ic- Wilson decides it's a good time to get going and starts to walk over to Bahrag, intending on getting permission from him.

Last edited by Meyerm on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Black Widow struts her stuff out in the open, enjoying her time alone and enjoying the sights of the wild life and sounds of the kalahari around her at her own pace. Why didn't Teetsie do this sooner? She stands on her hind legs and watches a jackal chase after a defensless juvenile ground squirell and smirks. Danger has always intrigued her even when she knows she could be killed if she were to get caught by the predator she's watching but it makes her life more interesting when she lives life on the edge. Unfortunately her over confidence to be able to survive on her own could end up catching up to her and she could get herself killed if she isn't careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Lithium walks with Wilson, but chirps. Let's just leave and start roving. Lithium was very excited about the adventure. He didn't want to wait for permission.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Wilson decides to take Lithium's advice and leave. He sneaks away from the mob, expecting Lithium to follow. He didn't care if he gets punished or not later. He takes the lead, heading in the direction of the Willows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Black Widow watches with an undetered gaze as the jackal tears into the juvenile ground squirell. She knows she could end up like that poor creature if she's spotted or her scent is picked up by the jackal, but chooses to stay out in the open. The action was too interesting to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Wilson sniffs around as he leads the way. He knew where he was going. As long as none of the Willow's females remember him from the battle they fought not long ago they should do alright.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm

After finishing his prey, the jackal heads off into the horizon, oblivious to Black Widow's presence. Black Widow flicked her tail narrowing her eyes and smirks. She could tear into prey more violently and brutal than that jackal could and if it chose to attack her she believes she could kill it in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Eztli watches Wilson and Lithium leave. It didn't seem like a bad idea to follow them, but Eztli was never that interested in roving. He rests his head on his paws and watches a glossy starling flying over head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Lithium follows Wilson, excited.

ooc: We should start writing in the Willows' posts now...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

ooc- Agreed.

ic- Wilson crosses the border into Willow's territory, still in the lead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Black Widow moves on and begins to forage. She scratches at the ground then stands on her hind legs quickly to scan for danger. Used to being alone, she's pretty good at multi tasking between looking for food and looking out for her own safty. She claws into the ground, shoving her claws deep into the sand and pulling up large chunks of earth creating a rather big hole in a few seconds. She peers up again to look for danger but seeing that there's no sign for danger in all directions, she focuses on finding food. She pulls a skink out of the large hole she dug and devours it in a stomach churning matter.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 am

ooc: I don't remember saying I wanted Mae and Click to rejoin over the skip. I wanted them to rejoin today.

bic: Zozane watched Teetsie, her fur bristling angrily. Tallulah frowned.
Finbar ran after Latika, chirping loud and happily.
Eventually, Mae dragged herself out of her small bolt-hole. Click followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Eztli looks at Zozane and Tallulah. They obviously had something against Teetsie, judging to looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Black Widow moves to a small patch of green grass and starts to tear up the ground. She digs so furiously that she pulls up large chunks of the grass, sand and dirt as she shovels it up. She stands up on her hind legs briefly to scan for danger then returns to tearing into the dirt. She drags up a lizard and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am

Teetsie ignores the males and walks away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Suddenly Black Widow hears a loud thumping sound close by. She glances up to see a small flock of ostriches passing by. The sight of the 6ft birds awes her but doesn't frighten her. She's seen them before when she was a pup and finds them to be interesting birds. She sits back and watches the birds walk by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Eztli watches Teetsie, wondering where she was going.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Soon after the ostrich flock passes by, Black Widow spots an ostrich nest full of eggs and goes to investigate. She circles the nest sniffing the eggs thoroughly. They smelled delicious but are much too big for her to try to crack them open but that doesn't mean it'll stop her from trying. Black Widow half circles the nest then nudges an egg of her choice out of the nest. She bites down on the large egg but it's too big for her to be able to fit her whole mouth around it but she keeps trying. She claws at furiously but her claws are barely able to scratch the shell. Black Widow pads away from the egg and sits on her haunches thinking of a way she'll be able to crack open the egg. She pads back over to it and claws at it again. Still nothing. She growls in frustration and decides to just give up. She knows trying to break it open will only waste her time and strength.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Zozane sees the ostrich eggs and decides to investigate. She sniffs them cautiously and scratches at the shells. She'd never be able to break them, but if she could push one out of the nest, maybe it would crack. Leaning on her back paws, she put all her weight onto the egg, but it wouldn't budge. She growls and presses harder, but with no prevail.
Finbar ran after his mum, and pounced on her tail with a triumphant squeak.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am

Teetsie watches the birds with amazement. They were huge! She had seen something like them as a pup, but never before up close like this.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

Skull watched expressionless, on the inside he was also amazed, but he never showed it.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next