Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Dusknoir ..... 8 months and 01 Days
St. Jimmy ...... 7 months and 21 days.
Inle ...... 5 months and 11 days
Rohana, Kekipi, Twizzler.... 21 Days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap ..... 8 days

Due dates:
Stormy and Scary's Litter......... Due 22nd October
Zola and Rex’s Litter......... Due 22nd October
Bonnie and HF's litter........ Due 21st November
--------------------------------------------------------

St. Jimmy was below, still sleeping.
Punkette had emerged and sat in the sun.
Sanguine was with his siblings, clawing at some imaginary enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Bonnie emerges and suns herself.

Squirrel wakes up and lies on her back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Twizzler had gotten an early start and was already above.

Stormy was watching Twizzler- he would grow up into a strong male.

Zola was hiding in the burrow.

Fang was still asleep.

Joey's shoulder wound was hot and puffy. He needed to get back to the Oreos. If not, his dominance would be in danger. The group would start to follow Luke again. if he never got out of here until after his litter was born... Joey winces at the thought. No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Bonnie looks at Joey with sympathy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Joey ignored Bonnie. How could he trust a Reaper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Bonnie peeps to Joey. You don't have to trust me. I don't expect you to. She felt like helping him, but knew it could post a threat to the group, and herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Taipan snickered at Joey, I can't believe they actually followed a weakling like you!
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Bonnie looks at Taipan, but says nothing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Joey narrowed his eyes. You only see me as a weakling, they saw me as a leader. They are different- they are actually worthy of The Rainbow Bridge, snarled Joey, and as about to attack Taipan, prove he wasn't a weakling, but knew he shouldn't. Not in his condition.

Shasta watched with a smirk.

Stormy heard the fight below, but didn't care. Taipan could kill the stupid dominant if he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:41 am

Bonnie emerges again, deciding that staying with the 'prisoner' wasn't going to do her any good.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 am

Taipan smirked, Deserving of the Rainbow Bridge eh? I can make you get there faster, Taipan snickered with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 am

Joey bared his fangs, but slunka way slowly from Taipan.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Taipan smirked at Joey, he had a right to feel afraid in Taipan's mind, he greatly underestimated all of the Oreos, and that is one of the most deadly mistakes a meerkat can make.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Joey would get back one day. He would make sure the Reapers got what they deserved. But, then he saw the three missing pups...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Rex entered Reapers territory in search of Zola. He spotted the group and creeped toward them, hoping to see Zola among them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Bonnie doesn't see Rex as she is looking the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 am

St. Jimmy sees Taipan and Joey fighting and goes down to watch.
Sanguine ran over, grinning.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 am

zola heard the fighting below and pounced saw Rex. She ran over to him. Help me, they have Joey!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Rex smiled as he saw Zola but as she gave him the information he narrows his eyes at the burrow, if I'm going to help, I'm going to have to be accepted back like you were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Squirrel watches the fighting, curiously, not understanding the situation.

Bonnie is still unaware of Rex's presence as she is listening to the fighting below.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 am

Zola nodded. Stormy accepted me because I would give her mob pups, Scary might not accept you. RUn back to the Oreos and tell them where Joey is! Tell them that the Reapers have seriously injured him!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Rex sighed, Alright, I'll come back after I tell them, and I wouldn't worry too much about Scary, don't forget that we spent days together roving, we had some good times and I'm sure he hasn't forgotten them that fast. He gave Zola a soft nuzzle before turning and heading back toward the Oreos. (He's mostly talking about the star gazing they had done while Inle was watching the moon)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Stormy narrowed her eyes as Rex left. She wondered what he was up too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Bonnie finally noticed Rex. She watched him leave, unaware of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 am

Stormy barked, made lead calls, and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next