Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Ussul Crab, Mikeyal ....... 4 months 00 days
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 2 months and 20 days
Gukko Bird ...... 2 month 01 days
Akina ......... 2 month and 00 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Nayeli, Estella..... 21 days.

Due dates:
Starburst and Joey .... Due 13th of November
--------------------------------------------------------

Trinian sat eagerly by the burrow mouth. Today would be the day that she can leave the burrow. She was very excited.
Estella lay by Hershey, a little nevous. Alex nuzzled her gently, to let her know it'd be okay.

ooc: Did Carnation and Luke join over the skip, or shall we have them join today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Kal is standing sentry.

Pk emerges and suns himself.

Sacha emerges and relaxes in the sand.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Charmeleon and Sunny wait at the entrance. Today the pups were due to rise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 pm

PK smiles at the thought of six of the group's future emerging for the first time.

Kal wasn't the least bit interested.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Sunny watches. It was a shame Joey wasn't here to see them. She had no idea they weren't his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

Hershey was below taking care of the pups. They looked excited to see day light. She chirped, hoping they'd follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 am

ooc: We'll say they joined over the skip.

Carnation is below ground, her condition still critical. She's awake but she's too weak to get up. Meraculously she's survived her horrific injuries for the past 4 days but she's still not out of the woods. She's in danger of her wounds becoming infected and she hasn't eaten since the day she was attacked. She's been glued to the burrow ever since Luke braught her back to the group. She hasn't left it once. The only thought on Carnation's mind for the past 4 days was to rest. But since she hasn't left the burrow at all to forage, She's dangerously underweight making her already skinny frame look even skinnier, unhealthily skinnier. If she goes another day with out eating she could die.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Akina bounded above ground, eager to be one of the first to greet the pups out in the light.

Erevu was really excited, all he'd ever seen was the outlines of other meerkats in the dark, now he was going to see what they actually looked like.

Rex came above ground and stood by Akina. He smiled, remembering the day she took her first steps out of the burrow. He scanned the area, they had to be certain that there was no danger, last time he watched pups exit a burrow for the first time, they were attacked and one died, another missing.

Flare scanned the area to, she wasn't going to take any chances.

ooc: Where is Zola?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Carnation stirrs slowly. She knows this is an exciting day and doesn't want to miss out. She desperately wants to watch the pups first emergance above ground but emerging from the burrow herself is going to be a challenge. In her weakened state she can barely sit up let alone stand but this big day just makes her more determined to want to get on her feet. Using the burrow wall as a support, Carnation digs the claws on her right paw into the burrow wall and pulls herself up.Once on her feet, she wobbles and stumbles over a few times but manages to stand up straight on her legs and begins to make her way to the burrow entrance, whimpering. Every time she would move, it would send burning, throbbing pain through her wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm

PK looks at Carnation with sympathy.

Sacha looks at Carnation. He naturally felt sorry for her.

Kal ignores Carnation'a struggle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Carnation manages to make it to the burrow entrance. She limps out of the burrow then falls over on her side to rest. Her damaged throat makes it difficult for her to breath in and out and exerting herself has made it more painful and difficult. She wheezes as she tries to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: Zola is almost due, so she's back in the Reapers.

Skittles squeaks and tries to climb above. The sand sends her tumbling again. She claws up, the daylight looking bright and hopeful for her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Carnation sees Skittles make an attempt to climb up the burrow slope. She frowns as she saw her tumble back down into the burrow but smiles confident that she'll make it out. It's just going to take a few more times before she conqours the obsticle. Carnation lays down on her belly next to burrow entrance with a joyful smile on her face. She thought she wasn't going to survive to see another exceiting day like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 am

PK watches Skittles with a smile. Pups had always seemed sweet to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 am

Twinky is next out, her tiny eyes blinded by the Kalahari sun. She tries to find her way up, but her small legs are very weak. She pushes on though.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am

Erevu rushed forward and ran up the slope, only to slide back down with sand under him.

Akina giggled.

Erevu tried again, but not as fast. He was beginning to pull himself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Hershey chirped and nudged some of the pups up the steep slope.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Carnation tries to ignore her painful injuries and pads onto the burrow slope. She lays on her belly and offers her right arm and shoulder as a support for the pups to pull their way up the slope.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

With the help of his mother, Erevu managed to make the top of the slope. He looked around at all of the adults and older pups. He hadn't ever seen their faces before since it was pitch black in the burrow, now he could tell them all apart.

Akina smiled and giggled at the pups. She sniffed lightly at Skittles and Estella then turned and watched as Erevu stared at all of the much larger meerkats.

With Zola gone, rex decided he had no choice, as great as it was to watch the Oreos pups take their first steps outside, he had to protect Zola along with their unborn pups. He quietly turned and slipped off to Reapers territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Carnation smiles at Erevu as he stepped into the outside world for the first time. He looked so adorable as he glanced at the adult meerkats and older pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

PK smiles at Erevu, wanting to make him feel as welcome as he could.

Sacha also smiles at the pups.

Kal was not watching the pups, instead he was watching Rex. He smirks as he watches him run away unnoticed by everyone else. He wouldn't tell anyone of coarse. It was funner to watch everyone panic.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Carnation sits up on her haunches and nuzzles Erevu. She's happy that she stayed strong to see this exciting day take place.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Erevu peeps as he is nuzzled by Carnation and lightly paws at her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Carnation churrs adoringly at Erevu. Just seeing the wide eyes and smile of a pup makes her heart melt. She gently paws him on the head and chirps.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Erevu looks up at the others and then back to his siblings and cousins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next