Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa ....... 8 months and 23 days.
Dastan ...... 5 months and 21 days
El-ahrairah, Rabscuttle ...... 5 months and 011 days
Alfonso...... 1 month 25 days
Angel, Jay, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 1 month and 10 days.
Chetana ...... 1 month and 04 days

Due Dates:
Running Star and Dominic’s Litter ...... Due 5th of November
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
----------------------------------------------

Stripe was below, cuddling her pups. Ever since her encounter with Vardi she had been even more jittery and nervous than usual. She realised that she'd make a mistake, and she prayed that her unborn pups wouldn't have to suffer for it.
Jack and Angel were above, playing as usual. they were unaware of Stripe's troubles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Faith emerges and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Pepper was back into his mood of dominance and vigilance- only he had eaten too much of a bad bug yesterday and he had in a since, a hangover.

Dominic was watching the group again, but did not want to be spotted.

Jay was trying to stand sentry, but he was still too small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Faith smiles at Jay. It was cute to see pups trying to do adult jobs.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Jay squeals as he sees Dominic in the grass.
Dominic approached. He couldn't stand being away any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Faith sees Dominic. She stares in shock. She thought he was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 am

Streak was next up, followed by Flurry. They both sunned each other and took part in some social grooming.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 am

Peachy emerges from the burrow and begins to sun herself. She smiles adoringly as she saw Jay trying to perform an adult's duty. She looks down at her slightly buldgier belly. Only a month left. She's determined to be a great mother and will teach her new litter the skills of desert survival.

Alfonso trots out of the burrow. He also spots dominic and glances at him confused and in shock. Wasn't he dead?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Having not met Dominic before and not knowing who he was, Sugar stepped towards Flurry for protection.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Peachy looks up from her belly and spots Dominic. Her eyes widen in shock as she sees him in the flesh standing several feet from the group. She blinks. Could she be dreaming? How could it be possible that he's standing there if he died from a snakebite not too long ago? So many questions flood her mind as she stares at Dominic in shock and disbelief.

Alfonso bounds over to Dominic, churring loudly. He paws at Dominic's front leg. Yep he's definately alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Faith still stares in shock as if she was seeing a ghost.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Peachy pads over to investigate Dominic. She circles him sniffing him. He has a mixture of different scents on him but it's the real Dominic in the flesh. Peachy barks in joy to see Dominic alive and fully recovered from the snake bite.

Alfonso glances up at Dominic and smiles.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Dominic chirped happily. He was glad to be back. Then he noticed Pepper war dancing towards him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Peachy sees Pepper wardancing toward Dominic. She gently picks up Alfonso by his scruff and moves out of the way. A battle for male dominance is about to take place.

Alfonso watches Pepper wardance at Dominic. He's too young to understand the meerkat pecking order and yips in surprise as he sees the aggression begining to unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am

Faith watches Pepper run at Dominic. At least she knew now that she wasn't seeing things.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

Arrow and Springer watched Pepper war dance toward Dominic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Streak and Flurry watched on, and instinctively, also started to war dance toward the two males.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Peachy watches the male altercation unfold.

Drawn in by the action, Alfonso watches with interest. This is a learning experiance that he'll need to know once he's older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Faith knew she wasn't allowed to be involved and wouldn't know who to root for anyway. She decided to just watch.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Pepper tackled Dominic. Dominic sank his teeth into Pepper's neck and knocked his legs out from under him. Pepper, who's leg was still weak, stumbled, and rolled away. DOminic got up, but Pepper was nowhere in sight. He walked back to the group and chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Sugar watched curiously.

Arrow and Springer also watched Dominic.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Peachy cringes as she watched the battle commence.

Alfonso watches with a keen interest. He peeps cheerfully not sure who to root for and instead cheers both of them on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Faith closes her eyes when she sees Dominic grab Pepper's neck. She opens them a moment later to see Pepper gone. Faith shudders, even though she's sure Dominic didn't kill Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am

Jack sees Dominic and Pepper fighting, and ran over, wanting to be as close to the action as possible.
Bruno whimpers and heads towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 am

Streak and Flurry took the sidelines, interested in the victor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next