Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Jodi yawned as she walked.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Black Widow churred in way that sounded questioned. She got up and whimpered as she saw Slaughter begin to leave. She sits down and sighs (Ok. I won't be reckless if I'm pregnant. After all this is my first time that I'm having pups and I really shouldn't be doing stupid stuff such as engaging in foolish activivties. From now on I'm putting the well fair of my pups before my own) She lowers her head and frowns. She was really enjoying Slaughter's company and didn't want him to leave.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Slaughter looked stopped and turned around, he had feeling that would work.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Black Widow smiles. She's serious about keeping her promise to protect her unborn litter.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Slaughter smirked, and don't worry about teaching them to fight, with their heritage, it should come all too naturally. You know when I was a little pup I killed two of my littermates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Corm sighed, he was getting really bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Black Widow sits on her haunches and smirks (I'm sure they will. I bet our pups will be vicious little meerkats) She grins evily thinking about all the distruction and chaos they'll create. Black Widow smirks as she listened to Slaughter's murder story with interest (Really? So that explains your name being Slaughter.) She smirks liking the vicious male's name.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Slaughter's expression turned dark, yes... but my brother Savage thought he was better, yet he didn't like me killing the other two. He chased me out, and swore revenge. He snickered darkly, if he ever leaves the mob, I'm certain he would be tracking me down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Corm sighed and started walking in another direction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Black Widow scoffs (well he won't stand a chance if he encounters both of us alone. I'm sure we'd be able beat him to a bloody pulp in a short amount of time) She smirks flexing her claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Corm soon reaches Black Widow and Slaughter, he stood up on his hind legs and chirped to them in greeting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Slaughter smirked, never underestimte ate enemy, it is the most fetal move you can make. My brother is now the dominant male of the Underworlds, he didn't get that way by being weak.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Black Widow flicks her tail over confident(oooh he sounds like a real bad guy. I wouldn't mind meeting him.) Black Widow spots Corm and growls wanting to know his intentions.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Slaughter shruggs, well if there is one thing he is well known for killing... it's fun. He heard Black Widow and turned to see Corm. He also growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Crom nods and chirps at the couple. I'm just looking for a mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Black Widow barks (well the only mob i can think of close by for you to join are the Midnights but I'd becareful around them if I were you. They can be vicious.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Corm shrugged. I can handle vicious, you just need to keep to the shadows and know how to fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Black Widow straightens her posture and smirks (Then you should be fine when you encounter the Midnights. You sound like the kind of meerkat they may want to have in the group)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Corm grinned, this would be wonderful. Cool, anyway I'm Corm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Black Widow gets to her feet and circles Corm. She hipslams him and brushes her tail against his side. It's her way of introducing herself to new meerkats. (Nice to meet you. I'm Black Widow. It'll be a name you'll remember well) She smirks seeing him as another male she'll to wrestle with. She returns to her spot next to Slaughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Corm smirked. Yes it is, bet that scares off males that want to push you around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 am

Eztli follows Teetsie, eager to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 am

Teetsie sits outside the burrow mouth and watches the sky turn black. Latika tried to sit by her mum, but when she was swatted away, just headed below ground for the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am

Wilson crosses over back into the Midnights. He assumes the others are back at the burrow by now so he heads in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 am

Jodi walked over to Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next