Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Megan frowned and hopped off of Crash.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Tank follows close behind Keeko and Buckeye, ready to take on any challenges they may encounter after entering Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:26 am

Jackie follows, a look of determination on her face.

Snowflake follows by Jackie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Tank looks out into the distance towards Midnight's territory. He starts to pick up their scent in the air and knows that there's no turning back now. The fate of the Willows splinter group depens on them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Rahkshi is still in the tree... XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Hearing the lead calls, Dusk looked up before quickly shuffling closer in Miley’s direction. With the group moving out he might have to continue to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Tank glances around on high alert, unware that Duck is following the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:31 pm

ooc: Duck? XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:41 pm

ooc: AckO.o I mean DuskXD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm

ooc: *Pictures a duck following meerkats* XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Lol XD I think I'm going to introduce a meerkat named Duck to the Chickies and he'll be obsessed with birds even with the dangerous onesO.O
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Miley is unaware that Dusk is following her.
Not to far away, Mae leads the splinters into the Willows territory. She pauses, checking her surroundings, before continuing on, heading unwittingly in the Willows direction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Tank pauses for a moment to scan the area for danger or any sign of the Midnights who may be foraging on the border. Luckily everything appears to be tranquil and Tank gets back to following the group, unaware that Midnights' Mea has entered Willow's territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:12 am

Jackie and Snowflake are unaware of Mae and the splinter group's presence.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:13 am

Dawn glances at Irwin.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:10 am

Irwin smiles at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Tank glances at Dawn and Irwin and smiles. They looked so cute together. Then he glanced at Maylene a bit confused. She hadn't showed him any kind of affection for more than a week but still seems to have feelings for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

ooc: ok, we'll continue in Midnights from now on...

With one last glance behind, Buckeye leads her large family across the border, their mission burning in her mind.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Leon followed Buckeye, with Megan close behind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

tank follows behind Megan, determined to succeed in today's search mission
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Dawn smiled back. Although her brother wasn't here, she was happy to be with Irwin... <3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:18 am

Mae pauses, checking the area, once satisfied that it was safe, she chirps to the others, letting them know that it was safe.
Click decides that he would go on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Linda jumps up and follows, quickly getting behind Buckeye. Her adrenaline began to rush. She was a lot more confident now, having succeded in rescuing Tank without back-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Maylene then finished swallowing a beetle and then ran after Buckeye and then began to follow the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:14 pm

As the Willows are just leaving their territory, another group has entered on the other side (This is the group I plan for Lancaster and Josephine to encounter on the next rp day) and they're plundering through their neighbor's food supply. They're a vicious group of 15 strong wild meerkats who are out to steal more territory and will fight to the death to keep what ever part of the Willows' territory they claim. The group's dominant female is heavily pregnant and ravenous. She steals food from who ever she crosses and hipslams her daughters to remind them that if they're's any slip ups from any of them there will be hell to pay. Meanwhile the dominant male of the group, along with a handful of his sons, set about scent marking bushes and whatever else they think will suit their new land. Afterwards, the males go on sentry to keep a look out for the Willows. If this group is caught tresspassing, a deadly battle could ensue and the Willows may have to fight hard against this nasty wild group to keep hold of their territory. So far the wild group hasn't been spotted by the Willows but they haven't escaped one unrelated meerkat's gaze.

Up on a nearby dune stands a lone male meerkat, it's Mischka, one of Quagmire's sons who quit on his father's tiny roving coalition more than a week ago. Unfortunately, he's completely unware of the tragic events that have unfolded on his brother and father. He's been trying out his roving luck alone and so far he hasn't been getting lucky. The scratches, bruises and gashes on his torso, legs and face are a sign that he's been attacked while roving at other wild groups off the research area and his skinny frame means he hasn't been getting much to eat. Living alone has been proving to be difficult but Mischka is determined to make a name for himself, and today he's going to start by enticing a female away from this wild group. But because of their vicious behavior and with the males of the group being way too vigilant, Mischka is going to have to plan his strategy very carefully if he plans on getting lucky at this group. Mischka starts off by disappearing into the grass then slinks towards the group, keeping as quiet as possible so as to not ruin his chances of attracting a female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next