Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 am

Buckeye suddenly softened up. I'm sorry Leon, i'm still in shock from the fight. HSe was indeed still angry at Leon, but she needed to get over it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 am

Leon put his head on the sand and looked down, now wanting to see anyone's accusing glares.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 am

Buckeye barked again to the group, rain was beginning o fall. She walked away, still angry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

Linda coughed more and took deep breaths. After doing that for a while she sat up slowly, calling what strength she had left. She stands, and begins to slowly walk. She stops and takes more deep breaths and keep going, though with little balance. The bleeding was slowly beginning to stop, but not fully stopped yet. She falls and gets up quickly. She takes one last look at the surface and wearily heads down, beginning to go down deep. Holding back her feelings, she heads down into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 am

ooc: Buckeye is a strong female character, and even though she's a generally kind character, I think the murder of even a rival mob member by one of her own would upset her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Seeing a flash of lightning in the distance, Tank heads for the shelter of the burrow. He limps through the tunnel and lays next to Linda. Seeing that her condition is still serious, he glances at her in grimly. The chance of her not making it throught the night is high. Tank then stares worrily at the burrow entrance hoping where ever the missing Willows are they aren't getting caught in this nasty storm.

Hearing thunder in the distance, Lancaster calls to Josephine and the pups. They must find shelter immediately before the storm closes in on them. Suddenly Lancaster spots a bolthole in the distance then glances at the Midnight splinter group and the burrow they had found. Should they shelter with their rivals or shelter in the bolt hole? Lancaster glances back and forth unsure of what to do. He doesn't trust the Midnights splinter group and leans towards sheltering in the bolt hole.

Meanwhile on the other side Willow's territory, Mischka is happily slumbering next his female deep within the bolt hole they had taken shelter in. Undisturbed by the storm above, He snuggles up against her churring contently. Just as long as he's with his girl nothing bothers him. The female rests her head on Mischka's neck, churring contently.

The vicious meerkat group however decide to stay above ground to watch the storm advance towards them. They seem to have made themselves comfortable quickly in Willows' territory and despite the risk that a group battle with the Willows will be inevidable, the vicious group is determined to keep this part of their land but the dominant female wants more. In the following days, she vows to claim the Willows' WHOLE territory as their own and will kill to win it over even if it means losing some of their group members in the process.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Linda went down to a chamber near the bottom and dropped down. She curls up and waits to see what happens. It felt as if her airway was pressed shut and only a little air was getting through. If this was her last night, the last thing she wanted to think about was the pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Tank lays his head on the ground and tries to fall asleep but the throbbing pain in his wrist and eye are too much to ignore. He adjusts himself several times but can't seem to get comfortable. There's just too much on his mind for him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Linda stares at the entrance of the chamber, afraid to sleep. In the quiet darkness, the only indicator of life in her was the wheezing she made with each breath, and the occasional whimper.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Keeko looks up at the sky, before padding into the burrow.
Hearing the Thunder, Mae dashes towards the burrow. She dived in, accidentally bumping into Keeko. She looked up at him, wide eyed, as he turned around and snarled, preparing to attack. Click ran in, growling back, but Mae just lay her head down submissively, urging Click to do the same.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Irwin had followed Mae and Click and scrambled to a stop infront of Keeko.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Tank lays on his back and lays the back of his head on the burrow ground, elevating his injured wrist. The pain seems to have subsided a bit but it's still uncomfortably painful. He glances around, observing the other members of the group from an upside down perspective. Tank lets out a chirp as he adjusts himself once more befroe trying to fall asleep

Lancaster watches as the Midnights splinter group dashes for the burrow then glances back at the bolthole. With the rain starting to come down hard he has no choice but to lead his small group into the closer burrow in which the Midnights are sheltering in. He sighs reluctant to shelter with the Midnights.

Meanwhile, as the rain starts to pour down from the sky, The wild meerkat group decides it's time to head into the shelter of their newly claimed burrow. One by one, the meerkats travel down into the burrow complex and pick their places where they choose to sleep for the night. The scar-faced dominant female chooses a seperate chamber away from the rest of the group where she'll give birth over night. Her contractions have begun and it looks like she's going to have her pups in a Willows' burrow. But giving birth in a rival group's territory could be disasterous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Maylene was having a hard time lately as she was seriously thinking about leaving the Willows, but she didn't exactly know why just yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

ooc- Maylene's pregnancy will be noticable the next game day, right?

ic- Linda whimpered softly in pain, physically, and mentally. The injury she was enduring reminded her of the tragic day half a year ago. She was resting next to her mother and DF of her old mob when an alarm call for jackals was sounded. Too many, too fast. They were already begin to pounce on some of them when they scattered. She went alone into a bolt-hole farther out. She came out to an empty wasteland much later. Everyone gone, except her brother. She watched him die as he succumbed to a mortal wound in the neck. She comes back to the present, realizing that she's started bleeding again. At least no one can see or hear her at night.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm

ooc: Buckeye can be firm when she wants to be. Lol.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Buckeye headed below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 am

Jackie heads down and lies next to Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 am

As more meerkats came in, Keeko picked up a familiar scent. He pushed past Mae and Click, and saw Lancaster enter the burrow. Lancaster??? At that moment, Golly Gosh bounded in, shaking his fur and soaking anyone who was near by. Seeing his son, Keeko ran forward, chirping happily, and hugged him tight. Golly Gosh squeaked, startled, but when he realised it was his dad, he started barking wildly.

ooc: I just realised, providing Pancake choses a female pup for Buckeye's next litter, Golly Gosh is Keeko's only son. XP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:18 am

ooc: -confused- Question
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 am

ooc: You has a pup in Buckeye's next litter, but you haven't determined the name or gender.
I was just saying, if you chose female, Golly Gosh will be his only son.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 am

ooc: Meant the rp part of your post. XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:31 am

ooc: Oh whoops. Rolling Eyes Yeah it was badly written. Basically, I was just saying that Keeko realised that the missing Willows had entered the burrow, and Golly Gosh was happy cause he saw his dad.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 am

ooc: So... they were reunited then?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

ooc: I thought so, maybe I just misread what was written. I tend to do that.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Linda peeped to Tank using as loud as she could, which was still quiet, thanking him for sticking by her and supporting her. She wasn't sure if she'll survive the night, but she does, she'll vow to make sure Teetsie pays for her crimes against everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next