Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:29 am

Ages of those under one year:
St. Jimmy ...... 7 months and 10 days.
Inle ...... 5 months and 00 days
Rohana, Kekipi, Twizzler.... 10 Days

Due dates:
Stormy and Scary's Litter......... Due 22nd October
Zola and Rex’s Litter......... Due 22nd October
--------------------------------------------------------

St. Jimmy sat by the burrow mouth, thinking about the great vision he had last night. He saw himself and his band of theives ruling the Kalahari, going where they pleased, when they pleased. He saw others trembling when he passed and whispering his name in fear. He grinned. When he was older, he would claim what was rightfully his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:44 am

Bonnie emerges and stands sentry. She was starting to have secound thoughts staying here.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

ooc: I'm guessing he joined over the skip.

bic: Taipan came above ground with plenty of energy. He spotted a ground squirrel and took off after it, barking and wardancing.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Bonnie watches Taipan, knowing there isn't much she can do for the squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:13 am

St. Jimmy watches, and, with nothing better to do, follows Taipan.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Stormy smirked. She was begging to show, and proud of it.

ooc: Is Pancake here? I'll wait a bit longer, then I guess someone else will have to take over Scary for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:11 pm

ooc: Sorry... -.-
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Stormy gets up and looks at Bonnie. Bonnie, being the only female left in the group, needed to baysit Gunju. Stormy wasn't thrilled over the fact that her pups were going to be watched by Bonnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:28 am

Bonnie looks at the pups and realised she'd need to babysit. She would at least put up with staying here until this litter of pups were foraging.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:29 am

Taipan kept chasing the rodent. He bit down on it's hind leg and bagan to drag it across the rough ground. The more it thrashed around, the more it bled.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:35 am

St. Jimmy joins Taipan and sinks his teeth into the rodents shoulder, shaking viciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:16 am

Bonnie barked without thinking at Taipan and St. Jimmy. Leave it alone! It has feelings too! (she's too sweet for this family XD)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:21 am

Taipan snickered still holding on to it's hind leg, why should we let you ruin all of our fun? he pulled hard on the ground squirrel's leg, still snickering evilly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Stormy glanced at them. It was a regular morning, nobody wasted their time sunning here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Scary growls in agreement with his mate, his teeth showing in a furious snarl.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Taipan pins the ground squirrel and began chewing on it's leg. The ground squirrel squealed in pain and tried to pull away, but it was no use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:18 am

Bonnie jerks her head back, still growling. He could at least end it's pain.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:28 am

Taipan snickered again, he only wanted it to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Inle snickered. He liked this new male.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Stormy looked at Bonnie. Knowing that the pups below were from other groups, Bonnie would take care of them. She made calls and told the group to head out, but quickly hipslammed and chin swiped bonnie first.

Twizzler growled at his new babysitter.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Taipan growled and reluctantly lossened his grip on the sqirrel's leg. He took one last crunch and leg snapped. The ground squirrel squealed in pain. Taipan felt better about following Stormy knowing it would live... but in horrible suffering. The only downside was that he wouldn't get to watch.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Inle followed right beside Taipan. He had become less the cheerful evil meerkat he once was and more dark, somber, and deadly in a way. This was how he matured. He began to look up to the new male, never leaving his side. He was still obsessed with death, and the moon, but he was changing. If there ever was a grim reaper of death among meerkats, he would be the one.

Scary followed beside Stormy. He, on the other hand, had not changed at all.

ooc: In other words, he'll become more like the Black Rabbit of Inle...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Taipan smirked at Inle, with an attitude like that, he could have been Black Mamba material
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:23 am

Bonnie submits to Stormy and watches as the group leaves. She looks at Twizzler, but decides not to respond and walks over to the ground squirrel. She is unsure of what to do with it, but knows leaving it is cruel.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:24 am

St. Jimmy grinned at Bonnie. We could always torture YOU instead. Snickering, he follows Stormy and the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next