Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Tank limps into Willows territory. His front wrist is throbbing in pain and blood is dripping down his face from the X shaped wound across his eye. He starts to fall behind but pushes himself to keep going he can't let himself get seperated from the group or he could be facing predation. He makes it to the burrow and sighs in relief. He starts to tend to his wounds with his mood somber. Not only did they lose a fight, they also failed to find their missing group members.

Lancaster glances around looking for a burrow for the splinter group to spend the night in. As it seems that Mae is the first to find one, Lancaster mulls over staying in the same burrow with the Midnights splinter. He glances at Josephine unsure of what to do. It's either risk encountering night time predators to try to find their own burrow or stay with the midnights splinter and spend the night with them in the same burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Linda kept on getting worst. Teetsie crushed her windpipe when she was being strangled, as well as damaged her neck and caused a lot of bleeding. She was slowly losing her senses, and could nolonger feel most of her body. The most she could do was twitch in pain. She made small peeps calling out to anyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Hearing small weak peeps coming from nearby, Tank glances over his shoulder to find Linda laying close by in critical condition. He immediately becomes concerned and rushes to her aid. He realizes that she's in worst condition than he thought once he gets a closer look at her serious throat wounds. Tank nudges her chirping anxiously but tries to keep himself calm and reassures her that she'll pull through.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Linda hears Tank's reassuring call and confidence comes over her. She coughs up more blood and faintly calls back to him. Teetsie did it. She opens her eyes, seeing Tank, and then some others, she couldn't make out who. She still didn't believe that the possibility of her living were much more than her dieing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Tank sits by Linda helplessly as he watches her cough up blood. Hearing that Teetsie did this to her made him enraged. He glances toward Midnights territory snarling wanting revenge. The next time the Midnights show their faces their dominant female will be the first one to be taken down and for good. Tank looks down at Linda worried that she may not make it through the night.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Leon layed down, he had a headache that felt like a horrible migrain.

Megan smiled at Leon, now he had saved her life again, she was not aware that he had killed a meerkat for her sake, but she still felt very grateful. She curled up by him with several scratches and scars of her own.

Leon smiled at Megan, dispite the headache, he felt glad that none of them had been lost.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Tank lays down next to Linda and grooms her wounded neck hoping to ease some of her pain. He knows it won't do anything to stop her from going beyond pain but he tries his best to nurse her as much as he can.

Unaware of the fatal battle that had unfolded on the other side of Willows territory, Mishcka has been making himself comfortable with a female. He's managed to slip away undetected by the groups males and vicious dominant female and has found a bothole where he and the subordinate female have been spending time together. He grooms her tenderly down her neck waiting patiently for when she's ready to mate. The female nuzzles Mischka letting him know she's ready and they mate. Afterwards they groom each other tenderly. Mischka has finally struck gold. If the mating was successful, Mischka has possibly passed on his old family's legacy in the form of the female's pups and they could have the genes she would want for her pups. Mischka lays next to the female feeling proud of himself. Finally a rovering trip that went right for once and it was done without the help of his father! Mischka snickers. Roving alone may have been a pain in the grass at firsr but now it doesn't seem to be so bad, as long as he knows what he's doing things should start go well for this lucky male from now on. Mischka has made his decision, he'll continue to rove and without his father. He may choose to team up with a more experienced rover later on but for now he plans to rove solo.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Linda takes a few deep breaths and trys to recover some strength. She slowly stands, looks around a bit, and begins to walk to a new spot to lay down. She stops, shivers, and starts to lose her balance. She falls as if all of the life was drained out of her. Unconscious again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Tank smiles relieved that Linda is starting to gain some of her strength back. Maybe she'll make it through the night after all. He sighs in relief but that relief is short lived. Seeing Linda collapse to the ground, Tank gasps and rushes to her side fearing she may have succumbed to her life threatening injuries. He nudges her looking for any sign of life. She appears to be still breathing but appears to be barely alive. Tank whimpers not wanting Linda to die.

Meanwhile on the other side of Willows territory, the vicious wild group has given up on trying to terminate Mischka's roving mission and have instead set their focus on searching for a burrow to spend the night in, unaware that one of their females is missing. Suddenly, the group's dominant female spots a burrow and calls to her group to follow. The dominant female and dominant male sniff around the outside of the burrow cautiously. It smells strongly of the Willows but it doesn't deter them from checking it out. The group's dominants along with some of the bravest members of the group head below to investigate. Their taking a risk of encounting a predator or even worse, the Willows, but the group boldly push forward determined to kill anything that may get in their way. The group members split up and cautiously investigate every tunnle in the burrow complex. The Willows scent is potent through out the whole burrow but there doesn't seem to be any sign of them or any predators in the burrow. The vicious group exit the burrow and set about escavating and scent marking the burrow. It seems that they're here to stay and will pose as a great threat later on to the Willows.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Buckeye is tired from her wounds. Knowing that her group was in safe paws, she retires for the night. Her tendons have lost feeling after Teetsie bit them, and Buckeye has no idea how long they will take to heal.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Linda reawakens in a sudden jolt, breathing heavy again. She wakes up to a whimpering Tank close to her, wondering what happened. the tunnel vision slowly starts to fade as she regains consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Keeko sits up, staying by Linda. She had been badly hurt and he worried for her.
Crash flops down by the burrow, exhuasted. He keeps an eye out though, looking for Miley.
Miley appears in the distance. She was limping, but she appeared to be okay.
Another meerkat appeared. It was Mae and her small splinter. She was unaware that she was heading straight for the Willows.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Irwin followed Mae. He looked to Dawn, making sure she was still close.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Dawn followed Irwin closely.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Linda coughed more and more blood was lost. She must have fainted from lack of oxygen or excessive blood loss. It hurt to much to move around, so she layed, eyes closed, trying to hold on. She was waiting for something, anything that might suddenly happen, death, a miracle, something. They fought, and they lost. Prehaps the splinters are dead, and she was just a casualty fighting for a lost cause. No, there's still hope, although she has her doubts. She wheezes from every struggled breathe going through her crushed windpipe.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Leon padded over and groomed Linda, to let her know that she wasn't alone, and to encourage her to pull through.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 am

Vahki growled, irritated with himself. He was in for a beating from Sidorak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 am

Snowflake lies down and falls asleep, hoping for Linda.

Jackie stays uo a bit longer, also worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 am

Maylene sits by the burrow entrance and her leg is now no longer in any severe pain, but it could be easily dealt with.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

Buckeye hears thunder in the distance. She calls, they needed to head below. Storms moved fast in the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 am

Leon nudged Linda, trying to see if she had enough strength to make it below ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 am

Buckeye suddenly comes above ground and looks at Leon. Sure, the Willows had needed to win, but no Willow would kill a meerkat, even a Midnight. Leon, why did you kill that meerkat! We needed to win, but we never kill! That's just wrong!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

Leon lowered his head guilitly, he attacked Megan, I guess I was blinded by my own anger, I had no idea what I was doing.

Megan looked to him suprised, she hadn't known that a meerkat had died for her own well being.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 am

Buckeye glared at him. I would have attacked a meerkat if they had touched my pup yes, but kill them? Leon, you're just as bad as the Midnights themselves! Buckeye was snarling now. If she could have evicted Leon she would, but he was a male. She could kick out his daughter and Leon would most likley follow, but Buckeye could never do that to a pup.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

Leon shrunk back feeling as if he'd been kicked by an antalope in the gut when Buckeye had accused him of being just as bad as the Midnights.

Megan jumped in, DON'T SAY THAT! PLEASE! HE SAID HE DIDN'T MEAN TO! There were tears in her eyes, she didn't want to see him go.

ooc: Are you sure that's what Atb might have had Buckeye say to Leon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: