Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Buckeye began to groom Linda, hoping to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Shaking the first few raindrops from her fur, Josephine apprehensively waited at the mouth of the burrow still carrying Glade in her mouth. Nudging the other pups closer towards the dark hole after Golly Gosh she waited patiently before entering.

Feeling the raindrops, Dusk ran for cover in the direction of the nearest bolthole hoping that the storm would quickly pass.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Buckeye finished Grooming Linda and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Verniece and Hutch looked up. They almost fell over from excitment upon seeing the missing Willows. They run over.

Buckeye wakes up and sees Keeko. Not knowing what he was excited about, she walks over, the memory of the battle still fresh in her mind. But when she saw her pups and othe rmissing Willow members, her eyes opened wide and she smiled and chipred happily. She ran over and nuzzled each member, happy to see them back home. She scent-marks them all, letting them know they're safe. She leads her clan deeper into the burrow complex, knowing that they would all brace this storm together.

Glade runs for her mother and follows her, excited to tell her about their adventure.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Oblivious to the return of the missing Willows, Linda slowly closes her eyes and attempts to fall asleep. She couldn't fall asleep, which she expected, and instead rests where she was. Maybe being with the others would help.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm

ooc: I liked playing Buckeye, Back to no Willow playing for me. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Tank smiles at Linda happy to have offered her support. He'd do anything to help an injured member in need and he'd do anything he can in his power to make sure they're as comfortable as possible. He peeps reassuring Linda that he believes she can pull through the night. He can sense that she's a strong fighter and will survive her serious injuries.

Lancaster realizes the bolthole in the distance is actually the burrow in which the main Willows group resides. He churrs loudly in excitedment and bounds towards them relieved they have finally found their way home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Linda hears the excitement and wonders what was going on. She attempts to get up but was too weak, coughing as she fell back down.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Josephine entered the burrow and quickly found the others. Worried about how Buckeye would react she quickly submitted and kept a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Being down isolated from the main group, Linda only looked at the entrance and peeped, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Tank also hears the excitement above ground he peeps to Linda telling her she should rest and that he'll go above ground to see what was going on. He siffly gets up trying to ignore the pain in his wrist and takes a few steps forward when suddenly he is tackled by his over excited brother Lancaster and begins to get smotheredXD

Lancaster chirps repeatedly in excitement estatic to be finally reunited with his littermate brother. While he and the Willows splinter group were in Midnights territory facing an uncertain fate, there were many times he thought he'd never see his brother again. But by luck and chance he and the splinter group have found their way back home. Lancaster grooms his brother all over his face and steps over him barely able to contain his excitement.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm

ooc: Aww I'm glad they are happy back together I was quite sad when I read Kusuma's post that Irwin lost Darwin.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm

ooc: Yeah, the most sad part was that Darwin was just left without much feeling, not one tear was shed for Darwin, so I see it as the storm had let some tears be shed in his honor.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

ooc: Yeah i was shocked when Darwin was killed off I wasn't expecting it
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Linda coughs more as she sees Tank head out and lays her head down. She starts resting when Tanks gets tackled by Lancaster. She thought she was dreaming at first and realizes she wasn't. Did that mean the others were here too? She smiles and peeps to Lancaster, quit happy for a dying meerkat. She asked if the pups were safe. Just seeing them will make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Tank accepts his brother's smothering and over excitement for now and grooms him back reaffirming their close sibling bond but on the inside Tank is angry with his brother for putting Josephine and the pups' lives at risk. Lancaster will have alot explaining to do when it comes to telling the dominants that it was his idea to take Josephine and the pups out for the little adventure that had turned into a nightmarish fight for survival in a rival group's territory. It seems that Tank's adventurous influences on his brother are coming back to haunt him.

Lancaster leaps over Tank and curls up next to him. It's great being back together again. Lancaster peeps letting Linda know that Josephine and the pups are just fine and are probably heading below ground now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Keeko smiled happily and went over and scent -marked each of the 'missing' Willows.
Crash bounded over and chirped happily.
GOlly Gosh ran after Glade and Buckeye.
Mae watched, confused. She backed away, and looked out of the burrow mouth. She couldn't go back out there in a storm. Click pressed close to her, hoping to calm her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Lancaster submits as he is scent marked by Keeko.

Tank lays against his brother using his belly as a pillowXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Linda wanted to see the pups. Linda summons more energy to stand and steadily stumbled out of the chamber and pushes further to keep going so she could see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 am

Snowflake is still asleep and is oblivious.

Jackie smiles at the missing members and fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm

ooc: I was out of it, so I missed Darwin's death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Buckeye scent-marks everyone, forgetting momentarily about all the group's problems. At least they were reunited. She would make sure they stayed together from now on. She led the way deeper into the burrow, calling for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Tank watches Linda weakly head above ground to welcome the pups and Josephine back home then lays his head back on Lancaster's belly.

Lancaster glances at everyone with big grin on his face. It's great to be back home in the warmth safty and support of the large Willows group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Linda was too weak to get all the way up, and stays where she was in the tunnel. She coughs more and breathing begins to get hard again. She stumbles into a small, empty chamber next to her and curls up in the corner, hyperventilating. Her windpipe is closed off altogether for an unknown reason and she can't breathe at all. She uses the last of the air left in her lungs to cough, forcing large amounts of blood out. Breathing becomes possible again, but she felt terrible.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Oblivious to Linda's breathing troubles, Tank starts to fall asleep.

Hearing Linda struggling to breathe, Lancaster jumps up in a panic causing Tank's head to smack the floor. He rushes over to check on Linda and yelps when he sees a large spot of blood on the floor. He chatters greatly concerned for her health unaware that the Willow's had a vicious battle with the Midnights and that Linda had a potentially fatal encounter with Teetsie.

Tank grumbles to himself after smacking his head on the ground. He sits up wondering why his brother got up in a hurry. Suddenly he hears Linda struggling to breathe and rushes to her side. He gasps as he sees the spot of blood and worries she may be bleeding from the inside out in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next