Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Mae is unaware that there is another group invading Willows territory. She forages peacefully.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:24 am

Glad to be on Willow’s territory again, Josephine continued to follow after Mae whilst constantly calling back to the four pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Lancaster follows at the back of the splinter group, making sure all the pups are sticking together and close to their little group. He sighs in relief now that they're back on their own land but it doesn't mean that they're out of danger just yet. They still run a risk of being attacked by predators or even by another rival group, one of which is just on the other side of their land and are advancing deeper into Willows territory at an alarming rate.

Back on the other side of Willows territory, the wild group is quickly making themselves at home on someone elses patch. Most of the females and males are foraging while 3 of the group's males are keeping watch. Spending alot of time in enemy territory should be making the group nervous but instead they seem to be pretty comfortable. But being over confident could cost them dearly if they are caught red pawed by the Willows. For now everything seems to be pretty tranquil. The scar faced dominant female keeps up the lead calls as she leads her group even deeper into Willows territory.

In the nearby grass, Mischka has been making a steady approach towards the wild group and it seems like he may just get lucky this time. The wind seems to be working in his favor, blowing towards him which will make it difficult for the group to pick up his scent, only 3 males are on sentry duty which will make it easier for him to attract a female and the dominant male doesn't seem to be being very vigilant .Suddenly things get even better! He sees a female seperate from the group as she forages. His excitement rises and he can barely contain himself. he bounds towards her but this inexperianced move could get him injured or killed.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Golly Gosh bounds along behind Josephine. Knowing that they were back home made him happy. Maybe they'd find mum and dad!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Lancaster keeps a look out for the Willows as Josephine leads the splinter group deeper into their own land. Hopefully they should spot them soon in the distance, unfortunately they are unaware that the Willows have invaded Midnights territory to look for them.

Meanwhile, Mischka's foolish move has spooked the female. She fluffs out fur, erects her tail and hisses which alerts the group. The dominant male spots Mishcka and leads his sons in a wardance after Mischka.

Realizing he's been spotted, Mischka disappears into the tall grass. His chance of attracting a female have been dashed bacause of his inexperiance but he's not about to give up that easily. Like his father, he's persistant and refuses to give up until he succeeds. He stays hidden in the grass plotting his next strategy to try to snatch a female.

The wild group's dominant male goes on sentry and climbs onto a small tree to keep an eye out for Mischka. He knows there's a likely chance that he'll be back. His sons also go on sentry taking right, left, front and center positions all around the group, enclosing their females in a protective circle. There's no way Mishcka can get to their females now. The females look up from foraging and realize something is up when they see their male relatives standing gaurd all around them. Some of them look around confused as they had been so enthralled with foraging they have missed the action while other look out into the distance with intrest. The group's scar faced vicious dominant female has spotted the rover as he was being chased off and since she's already pregnant, has no use for him. Besides she already has a mate of her own. She gets back to foraging but if/when he returns, she won't hesitate to envoke her wrath on him as she doesn't appreciate any intruders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:43 am

Glade grows tired and calls to Lancaster and Josephine.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

Hearing Glade’s call, Josephine walked around it a circle and picked up the young pup by the scruff before bouncing back out in front to continue the lead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Lancaster glances in all directions in high alert, knowing that at any moment their tranquil trek back home could turn for the worse in a flash.

Back at the foraging wild group, an alarm call goes out, the group has spotted Mischka as he's tried an ill taught roving stragety that his father had taught him while he was still with his small family's roving coalition. He's tried to blend in to the sand by laying flat on his belly but as predicted it has failed. But something good has come out of trying out that roving strategy, he's managed to grab the females' attention, including the group's vicious dominant female's but she however has other more sinister plans in store for this foolish rover. Unfortunately the group's males have spotted him as well and immediately set about scent marking their new land to try to scare off Mischka but the persistant rover refuses to read their "get out" sign and disappears back into the grass where he tries to confuse the group and tries to make it more difficult for the males to detect him but what Mischka doesn't know is that the wind has changed direction and is blowing his scent in the males' direction. But it seems luck is suddenly on his side. The choice to disappear into the grass has caused confusion amongst the males as they start chasing what they think a movement in the grass is Mischka but it turns out to be just the wind blowing it around. The dominant male of the group finds another high post where he climbs all the way to the top to try to spot Mischka in the grass but it's proving to be difficult and the grass blowing in the wind is only making things more frustrating.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Catching the familiar scent of the Willows on a bush, Josephine stopped and scratched around in the loose sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Lancaster also picks up the scent of the Willows and stands on his hind legs to try to spot them. But as he scans the horizon, there seems to be no sign of them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 am

Seeing that Josephine and Lancaster had caught a scent, Mae trots over to investigate herself. She sniffs, and undecided, sits by the bush, keeping an eye out.
Click comes over and sits by his mate.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 am

Dawn glances around warily. She cuddles up to Irwin, feeling nervous.

ooc: I think any character named Irwin is doomed to be a sweet mate. XD

Because in Flames, my Irwin has done quite a bit for Ember. <3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 am

ooc: Yeah, I always planned on him being kind and curious, normally that his curiosity would get him into trouble.

bic: Irwin nuzzled Dawn back. He wondered if they'd ever return to the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 am

ooc: Heh. That's not my Irwin. He's basicly loyal, noble, kind, brave... He'd do anything for Ember. But he's not even DM, which makes it interesting... Lol...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Lancaster glances at the Midnights splinter as they looked undecided on what to do after they have detected the scent of their main mob. He side steps over to Josephine and pups, standing protectively over them. If they encounter the main Midnights mob their Midnight friends could quickly turn back to foes.

Meanwhile back on the other side of Willows territory, The wild meerkat group is still on high alert after being thrown into a confusion by Mishcka's roving antics. The dominant male and his sons are scanning the horizon closely in frustration as they continue to fail to detect Mishcka in the tall grass. The subordinate females however are scanning the horizon but for different reason, to try spot Mischka so they can get their male crazy claws on him. The dominant female glares at her subordinates as she won't tolerate any of them hanging out with this intruding enemy. She goes around hipslamming and scent marking her daughters then stands on her hind legs and scans the grass line trying to spot Mischka. If her male warriors can't get rid of Mischka then she will. She growls in frustration then slips into the tall grass to search for the pesky rover.

Unaware that the groups' vicious dominant female wants him out, Mischka continues his advance towards the group. He's spotted a female who's standing quite a distance from the group, appearing to be alone, (so he thinks) and makes his way torwards her, unaware that she has a large male body gaurd standing by her. Before he decided to advance towards the group, he failed to observe where the sentries are and is unwittingly heading into serious trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Maylene had run out of the Midnight's territory alone and ran all the way back to the Willow's burrow. Then she slowly approached the burrow, but let the meerkats there know that she was a Willow and not a threat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Buckeye was running out of Midnights territory, blood spilling from the wound in her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Maylene then made little calls in case Buckeye had been behind her and that she could come to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Mae jumps up, deciding to try and find a burrow in which to stay the night. She calls to the others, leading them, without realising, towards the burrow where the Willows were staying.
Keeko runs alongside Buckeye. He hung his head, feeling ashamed. Not only had they lost the fight, but they hadn't found the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Buckeye nodded to Maylene then collasped in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Leon crossed the border with Megan. He was limping but ignored it. He glared as he thought of the wound he had inflicted on the mob structure itself, he'd killed a member.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 am

Jackie grooms her wounds as she gets to the burrow.

Snowflake grooms himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 am

Linda follows behind. She walks to the entrance of the burrow, and collapses. She lays on her side, coughing up blood and trying to breathe in as much air as possible. She didn't know if revenge was right, but if Teetsie ever gets defeated in battle against the Willows, she wanted to be the one to inflict the killing blow, not just for herself, but for everyone harmed by the Midnights under Teetsie's rule. Her breathing becomes faint but picks up strength again. If she lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 am

Maylene then sat at the burrow entrance and just began to groom herself, starting with her leg wound.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 am

Linda closes her eyes. She still felt light-headed, and a fading eyesight wasn't helping either. She hoped they weren't followed. She tried to relax, her breathing slowing, but still heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next