Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:21 am

Ages of those under one year:
Ussul Crab, Mikeyal ....... 3 months 19 days
Gukko Bird ...... 1 month 20 days
Akina ......... 1 month and 19 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Nayeli, Estella..... 10 days.

Due dates:
Starburst and Joey .... Due 13th of November
--------------------------------------------------------

Luke was curled up by his pups, with a protective paw placed over them, like he was afraid they would be taken away from him.
Alex, who was lying by Hershey, watched his brother sadly. Though he was glad that he had not lost any of his own pups, losing his neices and nephews was like losing his own pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:43 am

Kal emerges and scans the area, a smirk on his face.

PK emerges and keeps a close eye on Kal. He was not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:08 am

Flare came out beside PK and growled slightly at Kal, she didn't think he belonged here in truth.

Akina slept in, cuddling close to Carnation and Hershey.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:24 am

Herhsey cuddled next to Alex. She was really tired, and hungry.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:30 am

Akina yawned and awoke. She had the most splended dream, her brother Akida and her had been playing, it had been all too real, that when she opened her eyes, she was sadly reminded that he was dead.

Erevu nuzzled close to his parents.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Carnation is awake but doesn't feel like heading above ground just yet. She's snuggled up next to Luke and is smiling passionately at him as she watched him still asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:26 pm

PK nods to Flare. He would make him leave eventually.

Kal is unaware of PK and Flare watching him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Carnation nuzzles Luke tenderly then decides it's time to get the day started. She emerges from the burrow and for the first time, isn't shaking nervously like she usually would but she does look around cautiously before fully emerging. Once she saw it was safe she fully emerges and starts to sun herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Akina came above ground with Carnation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:27 am

Kal glances at Carnation but looks away again.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:57 am

Luke awakes and sees Carnation. He smiled warmly at her. As she left the burrow, he watched her closely. He cared for her a lot, but he still had feelings for Starburst, and his emotions were mixed. He rests his head, wanting to spend a few more moments with his pups.
Alex nuzzled Hershey and groomed each of his pups, before heading up above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:58 am

Hershey gromed Alex back, yawned, then made her way above with the rest of her family.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:05 pm

joey sat clearing out the entrance. He was also keeping an eye on Boomer, the rover that had joined over the last few days. Boomer seemed trustworthy, but Joey couldn't be sure.

Boomer was standing sentry again, his morning usual.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Carnation noticed kal glancing at her and let's out a nervous soft yelp and looks away but then glances back at him with narrowed eyes. About a week ago, she promised herself to stand up to danger no matter what and now she's going to keep that promise. She looks back at the burrow waiting for Luke to emerge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:46 pm

ooc: Wait, is Luke falling for Carnation? Or is it the other way around?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm

ooc: Luke has feelings for Carnation but he still has feelings for Starburst and is unsure of who to choose and Carnation is falling for Luke.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:06 pm

ooc: Joey would throw a party if Luke gave up on Starburst. xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: x3

That almost made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Joey continued his work, knowing somebody had to do it. The mob had come a long way from when he joined.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Carnation stands on her hind legs and scans the horizon. She sees a herd of eland in the distance but doesn't get spooked, instead, she smiles peacefully as she watches them graze.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:25 pm

ooc: Heh. Luke won't be giving up on Starburst anytime soon.

bic: Luke shook himself and emerged. Seeing Carnation, he smiled and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:24 am

Kal looks at the gemsbok.

PK looks at the gemsbok breifly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:41 am

Hershey stared at Luke, Starburst, and Carnatian. What a soap opera. She walked over to Alex and began grooming him. She then called to the pups, seeing which ones wanted to feed.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:44 am

Akina heard Hershey and padded over to her with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

Alex groomed Hershey in return. He sees Akina, and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next