Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:40 am

Ethan sat by himself, away from the others. If they started fighting again.... He would rip someone's throat out, even though he knew that wouldn't kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:48 am

Azazel walks around, feeling bored.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:25 am

Serenite chews on a small branch like a dog with a bone.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Emo sat by herself. She liked being the outcast.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:04 am

Serenite rolled her eyes at Emo and continued chewing her stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:36 am

Azazel swats his paws at the sand. He snickers and sits there.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:50 am

Ethan looks up at the others. He knew what he wanted, and he was sure that the others wanted the same thing. Maybe, just maybe, if he could get them all to co-operate...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Nakita glances at Rahkshi in the Midnights. "Ah, my step-son..."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Serenite smirked at Nakita, "Yes, STEP-son, you should have more reasons to be proud of your OWN blood, like I do with my son Dash."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Nakita laughed evilly. "Yes! True! Most of mine are still loyal followers of Makuta. But you see, he has had many mates. But Rahkshi's mother was never dominant as I was..."

ooc: Ah, yes. So many females paired with evil Makuta. XDDD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Serenite smirked, "Well if she wasn't as dominant as you then why do you take so much pride in her offspring?"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Nakita smirked. "Because... he was the second-hand kat to my Makuta. There are many evil meerkats in the desert. Makuta wants the best offspring he can get."

ooc: Nakita's first litter really wasn't that evil, lol... JaXX was a little mean and vicious, he acted evil, but had good intentions, and he cares about others... HobGoblin was slightly devilish but mostly cruel, and somewhat weird. He's what Nakita would be if she had never met Makuta. Nakita is actually Cyan's littermate. Vivian is weaker, but she would be evil if she wasn't, she has really low self confidence so she doesn't think she's worthy to be evil. Makuta tricked JaXX into killing her. Gattaca was alot like Makuta, but she hated him so badly, that she became a threat, so he killed her. Nakita was killed in a trap set by Makuta.

Makuta also killed Galaxy, Garter (who I need to rename), Wits... I think his current mate Roodaka will be a worthy mate of his. She was previously Sidorak's mate until she betrayed him and left him for Makuta. XD

Black Widow would be dead if she fell in love with Makuta. Rahkshi is more of a hunter and stalker of enemies than the tyrant that his father is. Lol.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Serenite nodded, "I guess that makes sense."

ooc: Lol, Makuta isn't very good with commitment is he? XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Emo looked at Nakita. "It's kind of the same with my sister's pup Bellia. She was raised to care for everyone, but she turned out to be evil. When I died she took over."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:52 pm

ooc: Just like Dash, you can't rely on him. Nakita doesn't know he plotted to kill her, so she still supports him. Makuta likes breaking up with his mates tragically. But he usually has a reason. He killed Galaxy because she had gained too much confidence as a leader. You see, Makuta leads the Shadow Deaths. Much like a Dominant Female.

Cyan was mates with him. She was lucky, she wasn't killed. He hated her because he... Well... Cyan was more fierce and cold than she was evil. Which in turn twisted her to become more evil after he evicted her. XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc: Lol, she learned her lesson the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc: true XD

bic: Nakita smirked. "Niiiice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Azazel listens to Nakita and Serenite. "Makuta makes me sound feeble."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Serenite rolled her eyes, "Well that ain't too hard." (Ignore her, she likes to put everyone down.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:57 am

Azazel shrugs. "I'm used to that."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Gloom sat down and watched.

ooc: Gloom is what used to be Emo, changed the name.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:48 am

Nakita snickered. Yes... She agreed with Azazel...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:12 am

Gloom nodded. "Makuta makes Serenity sound like a feather," she snickered, glaring at the 'Queen' or, that was how she acted.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:09 am

Serenite snapped at Gloom, she snarled, "You may be dead but I can still rip you apart!"
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Ethan growled and glared at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next