Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Bored, Rahkshi began knawing at the tree bark.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Tank continues to dig around the log and pulls up a another skink. He eats it quickly still feeling hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:15 am

Jackie digs, soon unearthing a gecko. It tries to run, but she grabs it and gulps it down in a flash.

Snowflake chases a beetle and bats it with his paw.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:47 am

With the Willow’s heads down foraging, Dusk who had been watching from a short distance away climbed down from his look out post and snuck closer hoping to get a better view of the groups positioning.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Linda finally decides to start eating the millipede. She eats it at a calm, steady pace and laws her head down. Only in large mobs can you close your eyes and rest in the open without being in danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Tank spots a baby mole snake in the grass. He licks his chops seeing it as a nice filling meal. maybe that'll quell his large apetite. He pounces on the small snake but before it could defend itself, Tank sinks his large jaws down on the snake's head killing it instantly. He crunches on it hungrily as he inches it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Jackie looks around. She is currently unaware of Dusk's presense.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Tank finishes up his baby mole snake and stands up on his hind legs, revealing his bulging belly. The baby mole snake had hit the spot. Feeling full, Tank decides to go on sentry duty and leaps on to the large log he was at earlier. He scans the horizon and sky closely, unaware that Dusk is hanging around the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Buckeye, Verniece, and Hutch share in a bit of grooming, unaware of Dusk's presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Snowflake goes to the shade and curls up. He was full now.

Jackie grabs one more scorpion before moving to the shade to stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:22 am

Keeko is on sentry, but was yet to discover Dusk.
Miley was foraging, slightly apart from the others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Tank faces in the other direction as he continues to scan the area for strangers and predators but still fails to notice Dusk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Maylene then comes out from behind a bush, chomping down on a large scorpion.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:14 am

Leon digs up a beetle and chomps down on it.

Megan trys to see if any of the other pups wanted to play with her.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Tank continues to keep a look out for danger. So far everything seems tranquil but he doesn't let his gaurd down one bit. With vulnerable pups and meerkats with their heads down in the sand to look after, you just can't afford to get too layed back.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Dusk slinked through the undergrowth, sniffing at the ground for any surrounding scent that may have been left by the Willows. Raising his head he noticed Tank and just sat watching him calmly for a short moment before trotting away amazed that the group was able to forage in peace unlike the small group he had just left. Not having a concrete roving plan he continued to edge around the large party at believably safe distance.
Stumbling through the remains of a grass patch, Dusk picked up the scent of a female and sunk to the ground with his belly touching the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Maylene then moved over to the center of the foraging and just began digging.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Crash sees Megan, and bounds over, chirping. He'd play with her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Megan chirpes and pounces on Crash's back playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Jackie smiles at the pups and watches them play.

Snowflake wakes up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:38 am

Crash smiles and runs about, hoping to make Megan lose her grip a bit. Even though Crash was an adult, he still behaved like a pup.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:13 am

Megan held on and chrrd happily, it was like a fun ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

ooc: I guess if the Midnights and splinter are heading toward Willow terriotry, I'll start bringing the Willows there too. What about Tuck tho and the other Willows missing in the Unknowns and Reapers? Are they just gonna stay in their groups or are they gonna come clash too?

Buckeye smiles, but knows that it's time to move. She makes lead calls. It was time to finally reunite the Willows. Verniece and Hutch hear the calls and begin to follow their dominant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Tank hears the lead calls and jumps down from his sentry post. He realizes Buckeye is begining to lead the group toward Midnights territory and instantly goes into a mode of intense determination. He hopes that today will be the day when the Willows reunite with splinter group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Keeko bounds up to Buckeye, taking his place by her side.
Miley chirps to her brother, and Crash stopped running and churred to Megan, promising to play later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next