Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:22 am

ooc: I think he is 4m and 28d, as he is from the same litter as Cloud.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:59 am

ooc: I went back and looked to see if I could find anything before you posted this Maybelline, and Dahoma, Cloud and their littermates were 2 months and 00 days on October 18th, which would actually make them 5 months 02 days.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 pm

ooc: We can get that amended, 4 days isn't a huge difference as I know that sometimes I only quickly count 30 days or some 31. Even some without meaning to the list can just get copied from one sheet to the new one or you forget how many days you started with. Once we are all satisfied that the mob lists are up to date we can then go over the front less than 1 year ages as they are really outdated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:48 am

ooc; I would love to (IM IN J ACCOUNT BUT IM KEKE)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 am

ooc: That sounds like a good idea, LM. =3 I would have to agree the meerkats under a year's ages are due for an update.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:17 pm

ooc: Will wait for Keke to post about Kratos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Kratos took the chance of the precarious state of the group and made his way to Aliya,what female wouldn't want a young and strong mate. Muscles rippled through his flesh as the man made his way towards his prey. A glint in his eyes was set as he looked over the frame of the dominant female.He came close but let a bit of space distance them,eyes always meeting Aliya the ivory male waited.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Kamaria watched as the male took a few more steps towards her sister. Now that she could get a better look at him he reminded her almost of Duke- he was young and strong, just what the Jumaas needed most. Since Duke's vanishing they'd been without a dominant male, and although she'd learned to love him as a brother she must accept he was never to return. Maybe this new male would be a good thing for Aliya and the family.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

((OOC: Never mind my other message, I misread. XD))

Aliya watches Kratos approach closer, before stopping. She kept a strong, serious expression. She could tell this male was a rover, but... they needed a new DM since the disappearance of Duke.. Listen young male, we need a new dominant male, as the original one... vanished. I've given birth recently to our last litter.. But if you want to join us, you can become the new dominant male, the other males here are either related to me or are too young. Are you interested?

Root watches the scene, his whole frame intense. Would this male accept Aliya's proposal? Its a hard one to pass, but if Kratos didn't want the job, he could easily leave... But he hopes the pale male will accept, they need a new DM and badly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Cactus' pulse elevates to a rapid rythm as he witnessed Kratos take a few steps in the direction of his mother, the muscles in his extremities constricting. Albeit the Jumaa are in desperate need of a new patriarch to ensure their growth, the prospect Kratos could be hostile still exists, so Cactus remains on high alert, ready to defend his mother if aggressiveness is observed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:26 am

ooc: Eh, I'm stuck here again. lD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 am

ooc: What does the lD thing mean?

Kamaria sits back on her haunches, nervousness still prickling her skin. Five month old Dahoma is at her side, churring like crazy. She quickly scolds him and tells him to be quiet. Watch silently. We don't want to make it obvious we're prepared for an attack. She believes Aliya sees something in this new male, for the straight up and offered him Duke's old position. Kamaria trusts her sister and her decisions, although she'll be ready to launch herself into battle for defense of Aliya.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 am

Kratos sat back on his haunches to listen with a curious expression, he did feel a stir of pity for this mob. He wasn't a power hungry man, but he could not deny that having power would make him happy." I shall lend a hand to you, and to be fair if your mate ever returns we shall part ways. And because the situation,I shall let your youngest litter live." The male smiled courteously, surveying the female and then the mob. The man could be a leader, he could protect what he had once lost. A family...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 am

A sense of relief flows through Cactus' system as the foreign male proclaims his interest in wanting to assist the mob with stabilizing their situation. Guess this male genuinely means no harm after all. Albeit he immensely misses his father, Cactus realizes in this moment he must move on. It's inevitable that someone would have come along to occupy the vacant spot he left behind eventually. However, only time will tell if Kratos is meant to be the ray of hope the Jumaa need or will just end up being a series of males that may come, lose interest and make their departure shortly after immigrating.

ooc: @ Pancake: Kratos just made his approach to the Jumaa and proclaimed his interest in possibly establishing male dominance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Although the last sentence bothers her, Aliya is also relieved the male was accepting her proposal. With that, she scent marks Kratos, ridding him of his rover scent and now was one of the Jummas. She's curious of this male and wonders if he'll be anything like Duke. A kind but strong dominant male, but she'll have to wait and see. For now, she was just relieved to have a dominant male by her side again. She just hopes Duke, if he was alive... Would come back one day. But for now, Kratos would be the DM.

Root is also relieved, and is also curious of Kratos. He looked like an interesting male.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Expressing a small slightly disappointed sigh that yet again Kratos wasn't a meerkat that had arrived at the group to sweep her off her feet with his charming caring ways, Chocolatine had to shrug off her personal feelings and support Aliya's choice to appoint the stranger as the group's new dominant male.

Unnerved by his decision to let the latest pups live, Chocolatine wouldn't have let him near the pups if he had chosen otherwise. He didn't know of Aliya's struggle to bring them into the world nor the strong family bond the Jumaa's had with each other but if he dare's put one foot out of line she'd be the first in the queue to make these unknown's crystal clear.

Glancing around she hoped the other Jumaa's shared similar thoughts.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Kamaria growled. You'll let them live? There's no question. They're Jumaas. They'll be living whether you say so or not she thought. She made sure not to vocalize any of her thoughts, not wanting the new dominant male to start hating her right off the bate. Although Tamiya is the one more fond of pups out of the two Kamaria slinks back towards the burrow, blocking the entrance just in case.

Dahoma just eyes his new step-father. Nobody was going to hurt his new baby brothers and sisters. He just hoped this male would take them back to the large unified family they once were. If he does that, Dahoma will fully accept and love him as a father, even though he's spent the first five months of his life knowing Duke as a father.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Cactus has the urge to approach Kratos and give him a hospitable salutation but decides to steer clear of him for now, also a bit disconcerted by the last part of the foreign male's sentence. Given his brother Conker's health is compromised, he'd be a likely target for eradication should Kratos decide to harm the mob's young. After staring at Kratos distrustfully for a moment, Cactus returns his focus on the task at hand, finding Conker some protein rich insects to speed up his recovery.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Aliya soon feels the natural protective instincts kicking in. Now she had accepted Kratos, she remembers his last sentence he had uttered and feels anger boiling in her blood. Like Hell he'll lay a single paw on her newborns! She went through a lot to birth them, she lost almost all of them due to that damn Midnights dominant female Teetsie biting her stomach and caused most of her litter to be stillborn while still in her womb. But her surviving three newborns were going to live, she'll ensure that. Plus, they were her final children she had with Duke before he vanished, all her children were from him, and she would defend each and every one of them with her life.

Root feels uneasy, but also, angered. How dare that male say such words! He had no right to say that! Those newborns were innocent, no pup should die, even if the male in question is not their true father! His claws dig into the sand, angered and disgusted with Kratos's words about "letting" Aliya's newest litter live. None of the Jumaa would never allow him to touch one little hair on the newborns if he had intended to kill them. He better keep true to his word, or else he'd have to endure the wrath of the Jumaa. Despite this mob was usually compassionate, there was one thing this mob hated, and it was someone who harms or kills pups, no matter the reason.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Kamaria slips below ground to check on her new nieces and nephews quickly. She looks over all of them and gives them a few protective licks before returning above ground, stopping and sitting firmly in the burrow mouth. Until she can fully trust him he won't be going near his adopted children.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

Cactus abruptly halts a few yards from the Jumaa, a chill ascending up his spine as the last part of Kratos' proposition reverberates through his mind. Peturbed and paranoid, Cactus makes visual contact with the creepy male, a look of hostility upon his visage. If Kratos ever dares to lay a single digit on his frail siblings or Conker, he'll sever his jugular in his sleep. Cactus can literally feel his blood temperature increasing from the rage coursing through his system. He could give Kratos a nasty wound on his face for his wrong choice of words right now, but refrains himself from going through with the audacious act, not wanting to start an upheaval and agitate the mob more than they already are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Arching his brow at how they all seemed to have thoughts rippling through their minds, if you want your own children to survive you dispatch the competition easy as that. The large male wasn't moved by this though,he sits back on his haunches and thinks about getting the group out foraging. A female already went down to the newborns,a little help on keeping guard outside could be assigned,he just wants to double check with his partner."Have you already gone foraging,the pups will need milk to survive." The male was intent in keeping watch himself to make sure everyone in the group got a bite,even though he knew well one pair of eyes was not good enough,he needed the food less.Though he knew there was strength within them,as they were ready to protect the children,how sweet.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh, right, forging... They've yet to go. Calming herself a bit, Aliya let out calls. She hopes someone would stay behind and tend her newborns though.

Root, as much as he wants to stay, wants to eat. Plus, he still felt a bit paranoid about Kratos.

((OOC: I read about the game series Kratos is from and all I can say is, when is that poor guy ever gonna get a break? XD))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

Kamaria hears Aliya's calls and is torn between staying back to babysit and forage. She knows that today will be boring as the pups are mere youngsters, yet she's one of the only females who can lactate for the pups. Sighing, she stays behind, preparing herself for an awfully boring day.

Dahoma bounds out after his mother. He's been starving for a while now, but he wants to learn more about Kratos. To the young juvenile he's rather intriguing...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am

Cactus gazes in Aliya's direction as he hears her lead vocalizations reverberate through the air. He doesn't plan on going foraging with the mob today. He's going to remain at the burrow to monitor his brother's wound and provide him with protein rich insects to ensure a quick, complication free recovery. Relieved Kamaria had volunteered to stay behind to supervise the pups, Cactus commences his search for sustenance for Conker, depending on the adult female to watch his back for predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next