Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:23 pm

ooc: Oni (Can I call you that?) it's perfectly fine to play pups before they emerge for the first time. It can get a little boring, so I usually don't, but it all depends on the RPer! ^^ And Keke, yes, but Meyerm hasn't logged on in at least two months (I'm not exactly sure...) We could use a temporary replacement... Or someone could play him for a while.

Kamaria senses a presence. She halts her grooming of her sister and matriarch of the family to scent the air. She decides to ignore it, as the smell is only just faint. However, she distances herself towards the scrub along the burrow, ready to charge if a rival is contained within the bushes. It could be those retched Midnights for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

ooc: Speaking of newborn pups, I have to agree they're quite boring to play, as all they can do is eat and sleep. XD It's much more fun to play them when they're 2-3 weeks old. They become more versatile then. And on the matter of Meyerm, she logs on Linklu more often now, so is unaware we've revived DW. It's been a few days since she logged on Linklu, but the next time she's on, I could ask her if she's still interested in playing her charries here. =3

Cactus shakes his head in protest. N-no. He doesn't want to leave his brother. He wants to stay at the burrow to monitor his grievous wound and bring back nourishing morsels from the premises for him. He honestly doesn't mind going a day without sustenance. Right now he cares more about Conker's welfare than his own. 

Conker nods in understanding and smiles, a warm sensation permeating his system, flattered by Cactus' fierce loyalty and act of altruism. Cactus truly does have a kind heart, putting others' welfare before his own, so altruistic of him. Conker nuzzles his brother affectionately as an act of showing his appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:38 am

((OOC: Yeah, usually we wait to roleplay newborn pups but if you wanna play him, knock yourself out. XD If no one else will... I could cover Duke until Meyerm becomes active since Dellie is gonna be moved to Linklus, and I'll bring in my new male later, when they're forging.))

Aliya accepts Kamaria's grooming, thankful for the comfort. She grooms her subordinate back, no... To her, there was no "subordinates", only family. Yes, related to her by blood or not, she saw every single member of her mob as a big family, and she couldn't be more grateful she had such a mob to back her up. She too, eventually, faintly catches Kratos's scent. Flashes of the battle with the Midnights briefly fills her mind and instantly, grew intense. She stood on her hind legs, attempting to see who was there.

Root notices Aliya and Kamaria's behavior. Something was amiss. He looks around, hoping a rivaling mob wasn't approaching. With how small the group was getting, a rival mob was the last thing this poor forsaken mob needed. Either way, he was prepared to lay down his life to defend who was left of this precious mob he was now calling his family. His fur bristles, trying to make himself look bigger.

Celia continues to sleep with her brothers, unaware not only hers, but all of their lives, could be at risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 am

(( OoC; [sure, you can call me Oni ^^] alright, so I will roleplay Zethius in the den, with his brother and sister. Sounds like fun! (: ))

Zethius managed to fall asleep, again, in the den. Snuggling close to his siblings, he was warm, and comfortable. Nothing was better than being full and warm, with a nice sleep. His breathing was normal, unless he was having a nightmare. He sighed a couple times during his slumber dreaming, and twitched himself to get most of the warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 am

OOC: I wouldn't mind if Kratos is a temporary DM
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 am

Dahoma sees something is off about his mother and aunt. They seem to be wary, almost borderline aggressive, towards whatever is bothering them. He tastes the air but can only pick up a faint scent- the small little male sees nothing to be aggravated about, but he isn't even three months old yet. He may be mature for his age, but he's just now coming to know the ups and downs of the desert he calls home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 am

Unaware a foreign male is loitering on the periphery of the mob, possibly posing a danger to every individuals' life, Cactus is meticulously sanitizing Conker's wound, making sure every bit of debris is removed. He's determined to prevent an infection from developing and endangering Conker's life, even if it means sacrificing his own health.

Conker rests as Cactus sanitizes his wound. It's strongly recommended he gets ample rest and consumes plenty of protein rich morsels to quicken the healing process, but he hopes Cactus will consume at least a burrow dwelling beetle to keep up his weight and strength. Cactus is in the prime of his life and has a lot of physical growing up to do. It'd be tragic if his health deteriorates as a result of his over zealous act of altruism.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm

McCormick barely moved.  His slow breathing was the only evidence that he was alive at all.

Tamiya notices it too, and growls...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm

((OOC: Sounds good to me Keke~ Though I'm sure he and Aliya may clash with their different personalities. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:59 pm

OOC: Yeah,thats going to be cool XD

Kratos made his way slowly to the group,seemed they hadn't noticed him.The male had noticed something himself,there seemed to be no real dominant male,at least they weren't accerting dominance. He looked around to see if anybody was at least a bit agitated or concerned. Then he slowly walked towards the group in plain view,he was stalking, head was in line with his spine and tail,an evil grin played on his lips. A glint in his eyes,he wanted some mischief,it wouldn't hurt anyone.Or would he take a prize,he wasn't looking much into the future,a strong healthy meerkat like him didn't have to worry. If somebody did show, a little rumble and then turn tail,child's play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

ooc: Meyerm may be back. Perhaps we should wait and see if she wants to continue playing Duke, the Jumaa's original DM.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 am

((OOC: Okie dokie~))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

ooc: Alright! It would be weird to see the Jumaa under new leadership, although I have nothing against a temporary one. Would it be good if I brought Dane here as a rover and have him possibly mate with a female for the sake of number boosting..?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

ooc: Sure you could do that. We could have a male establish male dominance here temporarily. For the time being, Meyerm doesn't seem interested in returning to DW.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm

ooc: I'm going to wait until someone else posts to RP again..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:13 pm

ooc: Okay =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 am

OOC: Guys I know I'm not supposed to post here but I have something to say. Panda is on a trip with our mom so you should wait for her to get back before any male stuff happens. She shall be back on tuesday.
P.S: No I'm not a stalker I'm her sister.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 am

((OOC: Can do, thanks for informing us. :3))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 am

ooc: Also, I'm going to be leaving in less than an hour. I hope nothing major happens while I'm away, but if it does someone came play my dominants.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 am

ooc: Sure thing J ze Cupcake and Stormy. =3 Gonna be gone for a while myself soon. Got work, but I'm off this weekend. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 am

Concerned by the sudden change in the atmosphere of the small group, Chocolatine twitched and hurried to Aliya's side and stood tall beside her. Whatever was out there, even if it was the Midnight's she'd lay down her life to protect the family....what if it was a rover though?
Glancing across to Root knowing he was the oldest male left in the group, maybe a rover around would be beneficial?.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 pm

ooc: Keke, Meyerm will sadly not be returning. Would you like to play the new DM?

Kamaria bunches her muscles. She knows Tamiya is more of a fighter than she, but she'd be willing to die to save the shrinking family. The Jumaa have spirit. They will not succumb easily.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 pm

((OOC: Yup, guess the DM spot is open))

Aliya moves toward where she heard the noise, her body tensed. As the dominant female, it was her duty to inspect this... possible threat. She began to inspect Krantos once she was close enough.

Root watches, ready to defend Aliya. He was the oldest male in the group since the group was cut down, so he felt it was his duty until a new DM was found.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Dahoma eyed Aliya and this large male warily. He knew, being only a young juvenile, he wasn't going to amount to much in terms of defending his mother if this male was to do her harm, but he would at least try. He could tell by the way his aunt Kamaria was tense that she planned to defend her sister if anything went wrong. He did the same, bunching his growing muscles, ready to spring into action.

ooc: Can someone PLEASE tell me how old Dahoma is? He's listed as a juvenile on the group list but I can't figure out his actual age.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Finished with sanitizing his brother's wound, Cactus crests the slope of the burrow, intending to bring a protein rich insect back for Conker to help speed up his recovery when he notices the mob appears to be disconcerted. He tilts his head to the right, confused as to what's going on. Seeing a bulky figure enter his right peripheral vision, Cactus makes visual contact with the male foreigner, a sense of alarm permeating his system as he sees how intimedating he looks. Whoa! Wh-who's that scary looking guy? He better not hurt anyone in his family, because Cactus vows he won't hesitate to defend them with his life, no matter how frightened he may be. Conker's act of valor has inspired him to become a brave warrior and, if necessary, he'll resort to savage measures to keep his family safe.

Conker is resting and unaware a shady looking male is loitering on the outskirts of the mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next