Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Kamaria watches her nephew. Nothing ill-fated will be coming upon her recently born nieces and nephews a well as Cactus and Conker under her watch. She's glad to have his company. Babysitting can get kind of lonely when the pups are too young to emerge or much so as open their eyes...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:52 am

Feeling a similar apprehension towards the new dominant male and the safety of the pups, Chocolatine felt torn but instead chose to follow Aliya. With everyone thinking of the pups security someone would have to keep an eye out at the foraging ground.

Glancing back over her shoulder for the last time, she hurried out into the grass after the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Romeo decides to stay back with Kamaria and guard the new pups. She may need all the help she can get.

Safi did her best to make it out of the burrow. Stumbling, the crippled pup slid back into the darkness, but continued her struggle until she made it to the top. Feeling successful, she lays in the sand to rest after her effort.

Ajia and Brian follow Aliya's calls to head out foraging.

Kumi follows as well, she has her own pups to feed.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

So far, Cactus isn't having any luck finding health restoring organisms. All he's been extracting is innutritious insect larvae and ants. The sense of frustration circulating through his system is building, but he refuses to admit defeat. Even when the muscles in his extremities begin to feel like they're on fire, he won't cease his search for sustenance until he extracts a millipede, scorpion or barking gecko, prey that is certain to have healing qualities to ensure Conker's recovery.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Aliya leads the mob to their usual forging patch, for now, trying to focus on that. Kratos's words still bothered her. But if he wanted to continue existing, he better keep his word and not lay a single harmful paw on her newborns.

Root watches Kratos, warily as they go to their usual forging patch.

Celia, meanwhile, had woken up from her nap and began to make noise. Unlike her siblings, her noises were... well, unusual. It wasn't the usual chirping or chrring, no, she often sounded like she was in agony. Although no visible injuries were ever found. It was no doubt, she did sustain some damage from Teetsie's bite while in her mother's womb. But what damage has yet been fully shown. Perhaps it will show when she was a little older.

Meanwhile, a young male was forging, a little away from the forging patch. Kaimana was starving, and its been weeks since he had left his natal mob, now seeking out a brighter future.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Kamaria nods to Romeo and settles in for what is destined to be a day filled with docile inactivity.

Dahoma stops at the usual patch, feeling more at home in the natural familiarity of his surroundings. He shovels sand behind him, digging himself a tasty scorpion for breakfast. He quickly disarms it and gobbles it down, glad he can get this meal down his stomach after the late start to the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Eliza carried the small pup, Sunchip, in her jaws. The helpless female walked in the territory, hoping that she wuld deserve more compassion in a new home if she was accepted. Her pup was too small and weak to care for on her own and of course she was young herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Cactus is still struggling to uncover something worth bringing back to the burrow for the suffering Conker. He emits a guttural growl, his frustration increasing. He hopes he doesn't have to leave the burrow premises to find sustenance for his brother, that would just be suicidal! But if it comes down to do it, he's willing to do anything to help Conker recover, even die trying.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Aliya spots a figure, a female carrying... a pup? She looked closely, seeing the pup she held shouldn't be out in the sun. She feels sympathetic for the mother and walked toward her.

Root watches, curious. Once he sees Sunchip, his heart melts a little. Awww, what a cute pup!

Celia continues to make her unusual noises, crawling around a little.

Kaimana notices Aliya, was she a dominant? But she was going toward another- Eliza and her pup. For the time being, he waits. He didn't want to intrude..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Eliza was a little timid at first, but relaxed as Aliya didn't seem to be a threat. She wanted to put Sunchip down, but she was just too small.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:34 am

With Aliya and Root's attention focused on the new mother that had approached the group, Chocolatine had spotted an unfamiliar face of Kaimana in the grass. For now he didn't appear to be threatening, maybe this could be Mr Right arriving to sweep her off her feet after all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Cactus has unknowingly wandered a considerable distance from burrow premises, his head stuck a few inches in the ground on the search for the source of a delicious scent he's detected. He digs vigorously, trying to locate his quarry, unaware he's in a precarious position.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Aliya, once she was close, saw the pup she carried was far too young to be outside. She needed the shelter of a burrow. She could hardly see how a mother could be a threat, especially with the little one she carried. She scent marks Eliza and very gently and delicately rubbed Sunchip so the two now carried the scent of the Jumaa. She chirps, instructing Eliza where the burrow was, but just in case... She looks at Root and calls to him, he'll lead her and her pup there.

Root hears Aliya's request and nods, before looking at Eliza and chirps at her to follow him before going back toward the burrow.

Celia kept moving about, but moved kind of awkwardly aside from the unusual noises she made.

Kaimana continues to watch, and after seeing Aliya accept the mother and her pup, he gets low and began to approach.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Keeping sentry, Brian notices a strange meerkat approaching. He narrows his eyes at the strange figure in concentration. Seeing that the male is crouching low, Brian assumes it is a rover and sounds an alarm. He arches his back and raises his tail in an aggressive stance, ready to war dance toward the intruder if he comes too close. Brian is unaware that the young meerkat seeks to join the group.

Kumi hears the alarm call and stands tall to see the unknown 'kat.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Kamaria, oblivious to the drama, decides it would be best for her to head below ground and deliver her young nieces and nephews their liquid breakfast. She's one of the few females who can produce milk in the mob besides Aliya, which is why she understands babysitting is going to be a regular duty for her until the mob gets back up to size. She makes her way through the darkness, finding the chamber with the pups and settles into the sand, churring, welcoming the pups to feed.

Dahoma looks up. Is that a pup? A pang of pity instantly pierces his heart. It's far too young to be alone with a young female 'kat... He hopes his mother grants them a position in the Jumaa clan. That is, of course, unless they don't seem trustworthy, but it is far too early to tell, so Dahoma sits back, unwilling to judge a meerkat by their fur.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Another male is in the area. Scott looks around when he heard Brian's calls in the distance, taking a bit longer due to his one good eye. A mob perhaps? A new home? Excited, he goes toward where he hears the faint alarm calls. He just had to be careful... It sounded like the mob had just found a rover and if he approached at the wrong time, they may assume he's one too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Unaware of the acceptance of a mother and her infant and the approach of two foreign males at the foraging party, Cactus has finally extracted prey worth bringing back for Conker. A scrumptious scorpion he has already disarmed with little difficulty. Upon turning around, he notices the burrow is nowhere in sight and squeaks, confused. He could've sworn the burrow was several yards over there. Uh-oh! A sense of worry permeates through Cactus' system. He must have trekked a considerable distance from the burrow and got lost while searching for sustenance for his debilitated brother. This is very bad. He's extremely vulnerable to predators out in the open alone. Cactus emits a frantic whimper, not liking the predicament he inadvertently got himself into at all, and feeling unsure of how or if he'll get back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Feeling grateful to Aliya, Eliza does as she was ordered and carries the now upset Sunchip to the burrow. He cries a lot, but Eliza comforts him with a little nuzzle, sending him to sleep. After hearing the alarm raised, she quickly dashed into the burrow to circle around Sunchip.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Akita snaps awake, realizing in horror she had overslept severely. She quickly yawned before skittering up the burrow, blinking as the sun temporarily blinded her. Standing on her hind legs, she scanned her surroundings before realizing everyone was gone. Worried, she emitted contact calls, steadily making them louder and louder.

((OOC: Is anyone babysitting?))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

ooc: Yes, Kamaria and I think a couple other meerkats are at the burrow babysitting. In other news, a new member named Eliza and her pup Sunchip were accepted into the group and have just arrived at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:45 pm

((OOC: I've adopted Conker from Yosh, I'm gonna see if I could get Eclipse to adopt Cactus.))

Aliya hears Brian's alarm and looks around, soon spotting Kaimana. He was in a submissive state. She knows Kratos had vanished and softly sighs. Guess he didn't want to be here after all... She goes toward Kaimana.

Root quickly tells Karmaria and Romeo that this female, Eliza and her child, Sunchip, were accepted by Aliya and she told him to lead the two back here. He didn't want the other members to think Eliza was a threat. She just wanted shelter for her pup, he was obviously too little to be outside.

Kaimana watches Aliya and stays still, remaining submissive.

Celia soon stops crawling around and ceases her cries, feeling exhausted.

Conker was asleep in his chamber, not even disturbed by his little sister's cries before.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:59 pm

ooc: I might drop all my characters here.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 am

ooc: No problems if you want to Pancake. Just let us know when you have confirmed your thoughts about it.

Following the dominant female for a closer look at the new handsome stranger, Chocolatine found it difficult to contain her hopeful curiosity. Aliya had just accepted Kratos into the group she didn't need another male all to herself did she?
Within a short distance of Kaimana she fluffed up her cheek fur and made sure she held her head high.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 am

((Oh lol, thanks Very Happy))

Akita hears faint churring coming from the burrow and relaxes, glad she isn't alone. She sighed, wishing she didn't oversleep- Otherwise, she could've been with the group, foraging. Her belly rumbled and she started down the sand mound at the burrow mouth, deciding to look for food close by. She dug at the base of a small grass patch, but came up empty pawed. Traveling further into the grass, she was suddenly battered with a set of wings and jumped back with a sharp, startled bark. Some type of small bird flapped away, squawking raucously. By now, Akita was skittering into the burrow, emitting panicked barks and churrs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5