Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:15 am

Willows

Current season: Wet (Summer)


Ages of those under a year
Molly............10 months 26 days
Megan........ 5 months 4 days
Olivia, Saja................ 2 month 10 days
Root Beer...... 1 month 7 days
Merry, Pippin .............. 1 month 7 days


Due dates:
Lumina and Lucky's Litter (Unconfirmed)........ due 14th March
Josephine and Lancaster's Litter (Unconfirmed)....... due 3rd March

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn


Last edited by little_maybelline on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Emerging from the burrow mouth Josephine twitched anxiously, sniffing the air for any signs that the new dominants might already be up and around. Content that the coast was clear she signalled a quiet call to the two young pups that were hot on her heels and bounded across the warming sand to her usual sunning spot.
Relaxed for the brief moment she lovingly groomed their two fluffy faces and reassuringly pulled their little bodies toward her stomach. New dominant Lumia might be the one throwing her weight around in the top spot but she didn’t have the responsibility yet of raising the groups pups.

Smiling as Merry and Pippin squeaked as they suckled ravenously for a breakfast of milk, Josephine adored the two young males and with the odds that their real mother was destined never to return now they were as good as hers. She’d do anything for them to ensure that they grew up to be respectable individuals like her dear love Lancaster.

Hearing a shuffle from below ground, Josephine flinched and waited. It was only a matter of time before someone would find out and reveal her secret.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 am

Approximately ten minutes later, Lancaster crests the slope of the burrow, surveying the sky and terrain cautiously for predators. Seeing there's no visual sign of danger, Lancaster joins his beloved Josephine in the morning ritual of sunbathing. He leans the left side of his body against the right side of hers, chirring passionately. The Kalahari looks absolutely sublime this morning. The way the solar rays are beaming down on Josephine makes her pelt glow a beautiful orange color, causing Lancaster to gaze at her in awe. So spectacular. For the time being, he's unaware of his cherished lady's secret.

Tank is below ground in a chamber located a few yards from the burrow entrance, sleeping contentedly.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm

ooc: every character I have in this mob minus Chloe has now been dispersed.

Chloe awakens, slightly nervous about the new dominant. She had never been here long, but she was thankful Buckeye had accepted her into the family. She wondered, if she had arrived after Lumina's takeover, would she have found a family? Living alone was a plague. Several times she believed she would die. It was lucky she didn't. Slowly she emerged, scanning the area, nervous of Lumina. She had no idea what the new leader was like.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:46 pm

ooc: I ran this through with Yosh, and as I played the previous DM, it should be ok... Guys, realize no one here has ever met him so no one should know what's really going on... And he's a good actor so... It will eventually be revealed, he's good for plots.

Slowly, a black figure emerges from the burrow.  It's the last meerkat anyone would hope to see.  Especially in this mob.  However, although the Willows were the name of another mob he exterminated, they have never directly dealt with the Shadow Deaths before.  For those who were unlucky enough to cross paths with him, it would be obviously, the black fur and red eyes quickly give him away.  This is Makuta.

What's he up to this time? Only he knows... Oh, yes.  Oddly enough, though, his gaze is soft, his expression kind.  He has a sort of authority to him, but not nearly as much as he would usually had.  By the sun, what in the world is going on here?

Simple, really.  Makuta has been taught since puphood to fool meerkats into trusting him.  All sorts of meerkats.  He is capable of acting sweet and kind, no matter how much it hurts him deep inside to do so.

And this time around, Makuta used that to take dominance.  The easy way.  With Midnight gone, it was child's play to get things done.  So now, here he is.  He's been making extra effort to get on the good side of every single mob member.  His appearance is easily terrifying, but he appears to be, deep down, a gentle soul.  What they don't know can't hurt them... Yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

In his left peripheral vision, Lancaster sees Makuta crest the slope of the burrow and makes visual contact with him, embracing his beloved Josephine protectively, not trusting the black pelted, red orb male. He seems innocuous but there's something about Makuta that disconcerts him. Maybe it's his eerie, jet black pelt, or his horrific, gleaming red orbs, who knows? Despite his flagitious physical appearance, the only behavior Makuta has been exhibiting since he immigrated into the mob is congeniality, which should be adequate proof he genuinely means no harm, but for Lancaster it may take longer than most to be utterly convinced of that.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Lumina emerges not long after Makuta. Like some, she also didn't quite trust Makuta. But he was the DM now and there wasn't much she could do about it. She also has been working hard to earn the mob's trust. She wasn't a bad 'kat, but the takeover no doubt shocked everyone. But it didn't mean she still couldn't try and make them comfortable. She looks at the black pelted, red eyed DM. As the DF, she needed to produce pups. She's thinking of having Makuta mate with her today.

Saja (Unless Yosh wants her back, I don't mind adopting her) is with her father, also sleeping, rested against her fur's pelt. The takeover had shocked her, but being young, she was slowly getting used to the new DF. She seemed nice, but it would take a long time to really trust Lumina. But if there was one 'kat that made her nervous, it was Makuta. Something about him gave her goosebumps. She had been staying by her father a lot more since he became the new DM.

Ashtail was in her chamber, not amused. First Lumina chased away Buckeye and now this black male took over as the new DM. So much change, it was bothering her to no end. She sighed, she wasn't in the mood to emerge just yet. She disliked both dominants, it was going to take a lot to get this battle-scarred female's trust.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Chloe couldn't exactly put her paw on it, but something about Makuta bothered her. His jet black pelt, as well as those blood red eyes just didn't seem to fit in with the group. He seemed to be kind, but she was apprehensive towards him. She liked the peaceful atmosphere of this family. She feared the new dominants would do something to alter that.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Makuta looks a little hurt... Did appearances make a meerkat's soul what it is? He sighs but offers a smile. It'll just take time... He glances over at Lumina.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:21 pm

ooc: You can keep Saja, Night. I'm just gonna stick to playing Tank and Lancaster in this mob.

Tank had woken up approximately five minutes ago, but is reluctant to emerge and see the horrific visage of the Willow's new dominant male. While Tank has a courageous demeanor, there are things that send a sense of trepidation through his system, and Makuta is one of them. Whenever he makes visual contact with the eerie looking male, his pulse can't help but elevate, and he can't stifle a tremble in his limbs. His physical appearance just looks so... diabolical and homicidal. But if his intentions were to comit homicide, he would've already went through with the heinous act, right? Makuta seems really amiable. Maybe he's just being paranoid and prejudice. He should really try to give him a chance to prove he's genuinely innocuous.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Chloe yawns and suns herself, the sun warming her cream-colored belly. She blinks a couple times, trying to shed away the last few drops of sleep from her light orbs. She hopes Lumina takes them out foraging soon. She's starving.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Makuta narrows his eyes and slips away when no one else is looking. 

ooc: My last post here for who knows how long.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:22 pm

((OOC: Okie dokie Yosh~))

Lumina looks around when she notices Makuta was now gone. Great, another DM male, gone. She sighed in irritation. Being a DF was harder than she thought but she wouldn't back off, not now. She had to prove herself to the mob, that she was a trustworthy DF. She looks around again to see if everyone had emerged yet.

Saja awakens when she feels her father move. She yawns softly and stretches out her small form. She waits for Tank to emerge, she felt safer with her father by her side. She was his only pup now, as her sister Olivia had vanished. She sighed. She misses her siblings, all of them. But she was determined to never abandon her father and uncle. They were all she had left.

Ashtail sighs and decides to emerge. She didn't want to but she couldn't stay in the burrow all day. She was going to watch Lumina, if that female wasn't gonna do her job as a DF, she was going to overthrow her and take the position. She would do a better job, but for now, wants to see how Lumina will do. This outta be interesting...

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Molly, still adjusting to the mob, isn't as affected as everyone else with Lumina's takeover. She was outside the burrow, sunning herself. Hopefully, Lumina would be a nice dominant. She doesn't have a problem with this at all, but she does feel sorry for everyone else however..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

ooc: Night, I really don't want to play another dominant, as it might appear I'm hogging them... (Teetsie, Dominic, Joey, Stormy, Casper) but I could bring in my rover Lucky to lead temporarily until a new dominant is found. Lucky fits with the Willows, but I'll have to reread his bio.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 pm

((OOC: Sounds good to me Stormy, do whatever you feel is best~))

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:35 pm

There's a rover eyeing this family. He's roved here before, but was always unsuccesful. These members were just too devoted to family. It had been a long time since Lucky, the 'lucky' rover had known a family, and he's decided it's time to settle down. This mob seems to fit his easy-going and sarcastic attitude. He hoped the dominant male would grant him acceptance. He had no idea the Willows had none.


ooc: Lucky can be overthrown at any point.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Tank shifts himself into a reclined position with his back rested against the chamber wall, embracing his only daughter and grooming her affectionately. She's what remains of his biological family now. Tragically, Olivia vanished a few days ago and hasn't been seen in the vicinity since. Given her fragile age, the chances of her making it back to the Willows alive are gravely slim. If a predator hasn't dispatched her by now, the frigid Kalahari nights most likely have already claimed her life. Tank is determined not to permit any misfortune to befall his single child. He'll do what ever it takes to keep her alive, even if that means he has to sacrifice himself.

A sense of relief flows through Lancaster's system as he witnesses Makuta make his departure. Thank heavens he's leaving. Honestly, he had no faith in that the mysterious male could lead the Willows just as successfully as Keeko did. He had a foreboding feeling that Makuta would only steer them in the direction of severe tribulations that would most likely result in the deaths of multiple members, including a majority of the youngsters. Hopefully someone more noble will occupy the vacant dominant male position, and soon. In his right peripheral vision, Lancaster sees another foriegn male approaching and makes visual contact with him, his interest instantly piqued. Could this be the male? The male who will stabilize the Willow's dire situation? Only time will tell.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Lucky takes a few steps forward, keeping his body low to the ground. He's praying his luck, for which he was named, will not fail him now. He's outlived his roving days by plenty. He has no idea how many children he might have running round this large expanse of desert- all he's looking for is a steady group environment. He sees Lancaster, whom he thinks is dominant, and approaches him submissively.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Occ: Wondered if an DM was needed here, would be glad to occupy the spot
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 pm

ooc: Yes, a dominant male is needed. I was having Lucky act as one temporarily but he's a rover at heart, and I doubt he would stay after being overthrown. It depends on if the group needs adults.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:47 pm

ooc: The Willows actually seem to be doing ok on adults... From what I figured out anyways...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 pm

ooc: Yeah, I think the Willows are pretty large now, but not sure. =P

Seeing Lucky displaying submissive behavior, stomach low to the ground, ears flat against the back of his head, tail low and shoulders back, Lancaster understands he genuinely means no harm and chirps a salutation, sniffing the foreign male curiously as he approached him. As he is inquired if he's the dominant male, Lancaster shakes his head. No, he's not the patriarch of the mob. They're actually without a male dominant at the moment. Their previous dominant male vanished and hasn't been seen since.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Josephine had watched Makuta emerge and slink away into the grass. She wasn't one to judge by appearances, just because he had unusual fur colour and red eyes didn't make him the public enemy. He hadn't attempted to harm the pups or her beloved Lancaster so for now she would just observe. Who was this new individual that he has spotted?

Merry continued to press himself into Josephine's soft fur and remained content in her safe embrace.

More intrigued by the arrival of Lucky, Pippin wriggled away from his brother and wobbled his way a very short distance across the sand after Lancaster.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Lumina spots Lucky. And his submissive behavior told her he meant no harm. She approached, scentmarking him. With no dominant male for the time being, she would have to accept both males and females until a new and permanent DM was found. 

Saja nuzzles her father lovingly. She wasn't going to abandon him, not ever. After witnessing Triscuit's death, and finding out Snicker had died and now that Olivia was gone, she truly was all her father had now. And she intended to keep it that way.

Ashtail moves pass Tank and Saja, slowly emerging. She notices Makuta is gone. Good, one annoyance was gone. She notices Lumina accepting in a new male. A new DM perhaps? They'll see. Despite this ob being huge, the dominant situation was still struggling. Hopefully it'll settle... somehow.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 20th January
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: