Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

ooc: Well, that answers my question about Conker and Cactus. I couldn't remember if they were brothers and sons of Aliya and Duke, but now I see they are, lol.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:09 pm

ooc: I could have sworn she was an adult female... I think maybe, for the better of the group, we say she is...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:36 pm

ooc: As we desperately need adults here maybe I can help pick up a character like Yossy's Chocolatine who is already a member of the group. I was covering Valmarie but it makes sense that she would have gone with John out of the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm

ooc: I think you should cover Chocolatine. I absaloutley love her name. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm

((OOC: I agree. :3 I'm gonna bring in another adult meerkat I created a while back but found no use for him until now. I got plenty of unused meerkats I tend to make up out of boredom. XD))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:21 pm

ooc: Would Tamiya be yet another one of Aliya's sisters then...?

I'm considering bringing back Kumi and Suri...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:27 pm

ooc: Yes, as Kamaria is one and we said Tamiya is her sister, so yes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:56 pm

ooc: I plan to just play Conker and Cactus here, but they'll be maturing faster than normal considering the group's circumstances. X3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Unrelated to the big group of Jumaa's that have been recently lost, Chocolatine is sharing the depressive cloud that is resting heavy over the family but is trying her hardest not to let them all loose moral at this terrible time. One by one she visits the individuals who have surfaced and grooms them tenderly hoping that this small ounce of kindness will rekindle the Jumaa spirit.

Next in turn she pads her way softly over to Root and sits carefully beside him. Somewhere inside she shares a fraction of his pain, she liked Petal and hopes that she is still alive out there waiting to return to him someday. Chirping to him, she begins to softly groom his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 pm

((OOC: I'm sensing a RootxChocolatine in the works. X3 *Brick'd.*)

Sighing softly, Aliya carefully moves from her newborn pups. She had to emerge, the mob needed to feed. But of course some needed to stay to watch over her newborn infants. With another soft sigh, she walked off to emerge.

Celia sleeps still, undisturbed by her mother's movement.

Root looks at Chocolatine and manages a small smile. He began to groom her back, his depression briefly gone.

Dellie watches everyone. They seemed distracted enough. This could be her chance. She began to try and sneak off, trying her hardest not to be seen. She just had to reach the tall grass and she was home free to look for her family.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:43 am

ooc: Dahoma was born into Aliya's first litter... So how old is he?

Kamaria peeps to the dominant female. She'll volunteer herself to perform the must be done duty, as the group really needs these future adults or the Jumaa bloodline will certainly be eradicated if these pups do not survive or they don't gain more adults period. She knows she'll be risking painful hunger over the course of the day, but the group's survival is worth it.

another ooc: I'm trying to keep group characters at a maximum three, but I'd prefer to keep it at two, but the Jumaa could use members... hmmm... who to bring in I have in the works...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Cactus nudges his brother's right side with his muzzle gently, noticing it's grown quite quiet in the burrow. They should head above ground. It must be getting close to the time to go foraging, that is if he feels like foraging today. Poor Conker seems to be in tremendous pain. He may not be able to put most of his weight on that wounded right front limb, which would surely make walking, digging for morsels, and keeping up with the group extremely difficult for him.

Conker chirps, he'll see if he can apply weight on his wounded right front leg. With a grunt, Conker begins pushing himself up with both his upper legs, grimacing as the motion of his wounded right leg causes pulsating pain to permeate his shoulder and upper torso. Once Conker was on fours, he collapses, panting. No, it hurts too much to apply weight on it. He doubts he can go foraging today.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 pm

ooc: Lost motivation to post here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

ooc: Eh, alright. I'll put Tamiya back up for adoption then.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:58 pm

ooc: No... It's ok. I'm just confused is all.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 pm

ooc: Oh.. Okay. !

Kamaria decides to forage around the outskirts of the burrow while she still has someone to watch over her. She finds a few small morsels hardly worthy of the name of breakfast, yet she knows it will have to do. The next generation is more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:12 pm

A pale ghost was was gazing at the group borrow,pondering if there was anybody inside or if an easy morsel was held inside. Kratos was crouching, at a safe distance from the gropu but close enough to inhale their scents,fresh and raw. Black eyes traced the meerkats that had come out, he wasn't looking for a fight but he would lash out at anyone who came close. Interest slowly declining, the roving male would slowly walk on still keeping a close eye on the group,seeing if any female was a must see. In his mind the sight was measly,but some fun never hurt anyone even though half his mind was looking for danger for a dominant male. Even though his bulky size the lone male would be easy prey for a group,the silent shadow walked slowly invgorating himself with the images of the small band.

OOC: hope I can just chuck him in if not maybe someone can delete the post.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 pm

ooc: Nah, you're fine. You can have him create mischief if ya want. =P

Cactus can sense that the time to go foraging is nigh, but is reluctant to depart his moderately wounded brother's side. He knows an adult will remain at the burrow to supervise and protect the remnants of Aliya's latest litter of pups, but the prospect a terrestrial predator could infiltrate the burrow tunnel unnoticed and follow the scent of Conker's blood to his location weighs heavily on the concerned Cactus' mind. His orbs look from Conker to the direction of the burrow entrance, then back to Conker, not knowing what he wants to do.

Conker sees his concerned brother is conflicted and nudges his right shoulder, encouraging him to go foraging. He insists he'll be fine and reassures him nothing abysmal will occur while he's out getting nourishment.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 am

Tamiya sighed as she glanced at her sister... She looked in the distance.  She missed their family members a lot... With a sigh, she turned to the burrow.  She began clearing it.  She was worried about Aliya... Very worried.  She wondered, like Kamaria, if carrying a litter might help.  But, they didn't have enough adults, did they...?

ooc: Once I decide how to bring her in, I'll play Suri.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:55 am

Affectionately grooming around Root’s cheek and ears, finally she was satisfied that yet another member of the group was tick free. He also didn’t seem as tense as before, which made her smile. Nuzzling him gently, she did him a quick farewell and an encouragement not to give up. After all they were both Jumaas and they never lose faith in one another. With a last look over her shoulder at him she skipped away hoping to groom another family member before Aliya led them out for the day.

Ooc: ^^ cute Night, I just picked out Root as I thought he could some affection. All I had from her bio was to make her super sweet, love pups and babysitting and look for love. As she didn’t have much in her last group I thought she’d overwhelmingly adore the Jumma’s and never want them to give up as a family. I don’t think she would expect to find someone who would care about her right under her nose so that might make a nice character surprise for her if it’s Root.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am

((OOC: Yeah, it would be cute. X3))

Aliya emerges at long last, her usual happy expression gone. Now it was just a sorrowful look about her. Ever since the battle with the Midnights, bad luck just seemed to linger around her mob. So many members lost. And her precious litter just barely hanging on by a thread.

Celia kept on sleeping, making little squeaks now and again.

Root watches her leave and smiles a little more. Who knows... maybe he will see Petal again one day. Maybe.

Dellie manages to get into the grass and takes off before she could get spotted. Her journey to find her family had just begun. (Now to figure out where she should end up for the time being over at Linklus...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 pm

The Ivory male saw a little damsel rush off,he snorted silently, it was unsafe to be without a group. He was different, the male flirted with danger because he knew he could defeat it, he knew his strengths and flaws. Why were females so reckless,but then he thought if they weren't reckless, subordinates wouldn't mate with rovers. Kratos accepted the idea, he wasn't a sexist either, genders were equal in his eyes at least for a little bit. His gaze had crossed with reckless males and females that retracted themselves from danger. He came a little closer, maybe give them some trouble and see what he got, the large meerkat  wasn't entirely  depriving himself from looking at females though. But they seemed to have a lot more pups than needed so he assumed that he had a sliver of potential.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

ooc: Is Kratos planning to take over?

Kamaria gravitates towards the upset dominant and grooms her in an attempt to lighten her spirits. She knows the efforts are in vain, as she can simply not fathom the terrible state she must be in- Kamaria has never lost a mate nor her pups. She's never even fallen pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 pm

(( OoC; Before I do something wrong, should I just roleplay as if Zethius was already born, but wasn't coming out of the den? ^^' ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 pm

OOcC: No stormy, isn't there a dominant male? He is just curious of the groups reaction to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next