Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Bear was surprised at how he was easily accepted into the group, then shook the thought away as he noticed Gibbs weaving around his paws. He gave a friendly little chitter to the young meerkat in greeting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Gibbs stops once he hears Bear churr to him. He's surprised about how deep the male's calls are, but he assumes it's only natural due to his massive size. Gibbs places his tiny paw next to Bear's and compares sizes. Hmm... He'd have to be fully grown before he could even compare size to Bear. Dismayed, he wandered over to his father who was standing sentry on the edge of the foraging patch.

Joey took no notice of his son. With all the arrivals of new and old Oreos alike, he's concerned a mob might be in the area. With all these pups around he doesn't want to risk a raid or battle. They are children, lifeblood of the Oreos, and he would do anything to defend them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Bear gives an amused but deep squeak for his size and pads away to greet the rest of the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Carnation's orbs widen in surprise at how deep the volume of Bear's voice is. Wow, she's never met a meerkat with that deep of a voice before, but it makes sense if it's associated with his enormous size. Carnation watches Bear warily, still feeling a bit intimidated by his burly physique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Bear noticed Carnation and blinked at her. He understood how huge he was compared to everyone else and hoped he didn't frighten them.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 pm

History yawns, barely even acknowledging Bear. He was tired from his long journey and weak from not eating too much either. He watches Duty and Destiny as they kept searching for food, even watching as Duty did a mad dash toward a beetle.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:24 am

Flare watches Bear curiously. Though he was unusually large, he didn't seem at all threatening. However, he was still new. Her trust would only be gained with time.

Akina observes the male with eyes wide in awe. She had never seen a meerkat so large. He was definitely an oddity to her.

Erevu was too preoccupied getting reacquainted with his mother to give Bear much notice.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 am

With everyone either staring at him or being preoccupied with something else, Bear just yawned and set out to relax in a sunny patch, hoping there wasn't much to worry about right now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:45 am

Starburst decides its time to go forging and sends out calls. So far, only Maple was staying behind to babysit. Hopefully a few more would also stay behind.

Solstice follows after Starburst.

Duty catches the beetle and brings it over to History. Hopefully it'll give his brother the energy to at least go with the forging group.

Maple and Kairi were still asleep in the burrow meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:30 am

Hearing the calls, Vixen hurried after Starburst keeping a curious eye on the new arrival. She has never seen someone of his bulky physique before but he seemed to have a warm personality about him. Maybe he would be an excellent ally for the Oreos for keeping away any unwanted visitors.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 am

Khaz watched the new meerkat known as Bear, surprised at his size. Not having much to say about his arrival, he turned to Starburst as she emitted lead calls but stayed where he was, deciding he would join the babysitting committee today. Besides, Maple still hadn't come above ground, and lately he had unusual interest in her.

((Night did you still want to maybe have a little thing go on between her and Khaz or..? Either way it doesn't matter, just tell me xD And I think I remember you saying something about her being a pup at the time- How old is she as of now? o.o'))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Carnation makes her departure from burrow premises, having decided earlier she's going to go foraging with the group today and help supervise the little ones that are old enough to forage with the adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Since the majority were off foraging, Bear yawned once more and decided to rise to his paws and help babysit the pups. Even though he didn't have much experience with the pups, he would learn more overtime and wanted to prove to be a loyal and trustworthy sort for the group. The giant kat lumbered towards the other babysitters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4