Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am

Oreos

Current season: wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Grovyle, Sacha......... 5 months 30 days
Akina..........4 months 12 days
Penny....... 4 months 26 days
Unity, Destiny, Duty, History.......... 3 months 16 days
Sandy............ 3 months 1 day
Alys........... 2 months 16 days
Kitkat, Ruby, Gibbs............ 2 month 6 days
Abby, Sophie............ 1 month 26 days
Peppermint, Alake, Kairi............ 3 days

Due dates: Soi and Unknown's litter (Confirmed?) Due 25th of January
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Carnation is dozing comfortably, her extremities twitching every now and then as she dreams.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Joey couldn't help but smile. His second litter with Starburst had been born, and he couldn't have been more proud. The rest of the group was happy as well. The birth of new pups is always a joyous occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Khaz, the loyal and reliable one, was already above ground keeping watch for unwelcome guests- Such as the small canine creature he was pretty sure he could see, sniffing around a bush about 100 feet away. The orange-peach fur along the nape of his neck bristled as the suspicious hound seemed to turn its attention to him. He waited before sounding an alarm, just in case it hadn't spotted him- Then the only thing he'd be accomplishing would be attracting the predator to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Carnations shifts her weight, positioning herself on her stomach with her front extremities tucked underneath her chest and the right side of her noggin rested against the side of a mob mate. She's unaware a deadly terrestrial predator is lurking on burrow premises, searching for unwary prey to claim as its breakfast.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Deciding it was time to go above and perform his duties as dominant male, Joey surfaced, finding Khaz already above. He briefly churred a welcoming good morning to the male of his subordination. He was unaware the peach colored male had spotted something dangerous to his family.

Gibbs followed his father above ground, joining the other, much larger males. He rocked back onto his hind legs and stretched them, trying to get as tall as he could in hopes to be the size of his father and Khaz, but it was to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 am

Khaz returned Joey's welcome without taking his dark brown orbs off of the predator. He chirped softly, trying to turn Joey's attention to it. The sun peered over a large acacia tree, igniting his pelt into a red-orange color- Unfortinately making Khaz all the more noticeable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Dreaming of cuddling with her beloved Mischka under a beautifully bloomed camel thorn tree, Carnation emits a chirr of pleasure. She can actually feel the warmth emanating from her mate's arms embraced around her torso, smell the aromatic scent of the vegetation nearby and see the beauty of the landscape. This dream... it feels so real, like she's actually outside cuddling with Mischka this very moment. Oh how she yearned for his passionate embraces and nuzzles. Nestling the side of her head on Mischka's right shoulder, Carnation relishes every moment with her beloved, exchanging passionate nuzzle with him as a way of rekindling their bond. It feels absolutely delightful to be with him again after having not seen him for several weeks. Little does Carnation know her pleasant dream may come to an abrupt end by a real life dire situation currently transpiring.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Destiny is still sleeping, happily and peacefully, chrring as she dozes, also rather unaware of what was going on.  Eventually, she opens her eyes.  Yay! A new day! She chrrs and runs into the pups' chamber, smiling happily. Aww, they're so cute...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Starburst was curled around her new pups, licking them gently. Having a new litter was surely bringing everyone in the mob some happiness. She lets her pups feed as she notices Destiny and smiled. Even the other pups were eager.

Maple was awakening, slowly yawning. The new pups, she couldn't wait to watch them grow. Their arrival was a blessing here in the mob, everyone seemed to be in a better mood since the newborns had come. She herself felt happy and refreshed. She notices Destiny is gone but figures she must be looking at the new pups. She stretches out and yawns, deciding to peek at the new pups herself before emerging. No doubt Starburst was tending to them.

Duty, who had been missing, had returned not long ago. He was glad to be back home, and seeing the new pups inspired him. He was determined to be their bodyguard, he will protect them! He was currently asleep, his sides heaving up and down.

((OOC: I might want to adopt one of the new pups, but still deciding. XD))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Destiny loses interest and bounds out of the chamber, accidentally stepping on one of the pups, Peppermint, in the process. She doesn't notice though and runs off to find her brother. Giggling happily, once she finds him, she pounces on him playfully. She's happy that he came back! She wonders where Unity and History are.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Carnation subconsciously caresses the wall of the chamber with the left side of her muzzle as she passionately caresses Mischka's soft cheek in her dream. One would think her behavior is utterly bizarre if they're witnessing it this very moment, however if they could see into her dream, it would be more fathomable as to why she's acting affectionate towards an inanimate object.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Joey finishes cleaning out the burrow entrance and begins to sun himself, also keeping sentry from a low vantage point at the same time. His son, Gibbs, attempts to do the same, but the pup is much to small to see much terrain over the grass.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Starburst looks alarmed when Peppermint was stepped on. She checks him over, since as a newborn, he was very valuable. She'll have to talk to Destiny later about this.

Maple notices Destiny run by as she heads toward Starburst's chamber. She chuckles a little.

Duty wakes up with a yelp when his sister pounces on him, however, he relaxes when he realizes its just Destiny. He stretches out. He was glad to be back himself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:33 pm

ooc: what happened to the week before they could be adopted rule...?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 pm

ooc: I don't think it exists anymore ^^'
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Suddenly, the image of Carnation and Mischka exchanging passionate nuzzles fades. Upon opening her eyes, Carnation sits up quickly, a look of excitement upon her visage, expecting her handsome Romeo to physically be right beside her, but frowns in disappointment when she sees he's not. She whimpers. Guess it was just a dream. That's a shame because it felt so real! She could feel the warmth emenating from his body and his cold, wet nose ticking her ear. That dream makes her want Mischka more than ever now! Mischka, when will you return to this forlorn female's side?!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

ooc: That would probably be good, to get the groups back on their feet... Should we put it back into effect once they get larger numbers again?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Destiny giggles and nuzzles her brother.  She dances around, eager to forage.  She's quite unlike her brother and sisters.

Peppermint yips quietly.  Whimpering, he crawls over to his mom.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Starburst pulls Peppermint close and licks him gently to reassure him he'll be okay. He didn't seem hurt so it relieved her.

Maple looks inside, noticing Starburst and her pups, she smiled. How adorable, she couldn't wait to watch them grow. 

Duty watches his sister. Such a ball of energy, was she not? He slowly stood up and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

ooc: I'm gonna bring Mystery here... This mob only has three adults... Not sure how to introduce him yet.

bic: Destiny runs around Duty before tripping and falling over.  She giggles, gets up, and heads outside.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Her mind on merely Mischka, Carnation has forgotten about Starburst's newborn pups and walks past the chamber they're in without a single glance, ascending the burrow slope into the sun's pleasantly warm rays. She exhales a sigh of pleasure as a sense of warmth permeates her system. She wishes Mischka was here to enjoy the beautiful sunrise with her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

ooc: Yosh, what mob is Mischka in? We could sure use him here..

Joey's stomach growls. He would never express his impatient attitude towards his mate, as it was not in his character to do so, but he was starving. he could tell by the weary faces of his mob mates they were feeling the same.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 pm

ooc: Mischka is a rover, but I do plan to have him immigrate into the Oreos to be with Carnation. I'm planning to have him immigrate into the mob on the next RP day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Beaming with excitement over the arrival of Starburst's new pups, Vixen is determined to help around the burrow and to pull her weight to show she's now earning her keep. 
Too focused on the job at hand, she begins trying to clear the tunnel exits and is ending up flicking sand all over the place and burying herself up to her shoulders in debris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next