Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 pm

ooc: I think that when Joey dies, whenever I feel time for it, he'll die defending one of his newborn litters in a burrow raid... it just seems like the only way that Joey would accept going out in... When this will be I'm not sure...

Gibbs runs up between Solstice's paws, sniffing her. He's never met a meerkat whom wasn't already a member of his family and the newcomers intrigue him... He barks. He doesn't know much about the family politics yet, but he wants to make sure they know he'll defend his family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 pm

In her right peripheral vision, Carnation sees a foreign pup approaching while in her left peripheral vision she sees a foreign female walking in the direction of the mob simultaneously. Her orbs make visual contact with the female, then the poor, emaciated little one, her eyes wide in surprise. Holy scorpions, it seems the Oreos have piqued the interests of foreigners all of a sudden. She's unaware the adult female is actually a long most member of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Destiny sees her sister and yips excitedly, prancing over to her happily and tackling her to the ground, and nuzzled her.  Yay, it's History!

Mystery winces.  He isn't sure about this.  He's had so much happen in his life is all... He's about to bolt when Joey nuzzles him compassionately... Honestly he's confused at first but... He realizes that this must have been a misunderstanding.  He sighs, and briefly returns the grooming, before turning away.  He just needs to get used to this, that's all... He watches Gibbs with no real emotion in his eyes.

Hershey first notices that Alex is gone... The male that she had begun to care about so much... Well, there's not much one can do about it... But she lies on the ground, submissive.  She's known Starburst longer than anyone else here, right? But after all this time, the dominant may not remember her.  She hopes she does.  Hershey was smart enough and too timid to challenge her leadership after losing her own to Starburst, and she's missed her quite a bit... She doesn't know any of the other mob members very well anyways.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Solstice feels more at ease as Mystery exchanges grooming with the dominant male. That rises his confidence in his brother. He'll get used to things here, he knows it. Solstice himself already feels comfortable, but he was the more social one, but in due time, he believes Mystery will be a strong and loyal member of the Oreos.

Starburst notices someone approaching and does a double take. H-Hershey? Her long lost friend! Hershey had to be the only female she knew for the longest time, and she was back. Forgetting her previous paranoia, she goes over to the female and easily scent marks her, giving her a small nuzzle as a way to welcoming her back to the Oreos.

Duty still watched Mystery until Destiny ran off. Confused, he followed until he saw his other sister... History! He ran over, forgetting the newcomers for now.

Maple is unaware of the new members, still tending to Starburst and Joey's newest litter.

Kairi continued to feed from Maple.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Akina can't believe her eyes. HERSHEY? With a wave of excitement slamming into her, Akina scampered over to her as fast as her four legs could carry her. Rushing up to her she nuzzled her gently. She had missed Hershey so much. It was Hershey who had saved her when she was without a family so long ago (in meerkat time) and became something of a surrogate parent.

Erevu could feel his eyes watering with joy as he saw his mother. Following on Akina's heel he threw himself forward and bounced around Hershey excitedly, before nuzzling against her chest, Mama! Mama!
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Joey perks up at the sudden excitement of the family. He discovers there is yet another strange meerkat headed towards the Oreos clan. Once the lone figure gets closer, however, he discovers he recognizes the lone stranger. It's Hershey. At first he is reluctant to provide her with a warm and generous welcome, as she once challenged his love's dominance. He's grateful however for all the work she's done for the pups of the family, and decides he will not hold grudges against her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Carnation's orbs are wide in disbelief. Is...is that really Hershey? From the look of the patterns on her pelt and the features on her mug, there's no doubt that female is truly Hershey in the flesh and fur. Emitting a vocalization of joy, Carnation gallops over to Hershey, peeping a salutation to her before proceeding to groom her as a way of welcoming her back to the mob. Hershey may have been a mere acquaintance to Carnation but she's delighted to see the long lost Oreo founder return alive.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am

Hershey isn't expecting such a warm welcome. She's ecstatic when Starburst recognizes her. She nuzzles her friend happily. She's glad that all is well between them.
Then come the pups.
Akina, the young female that Hershey adopted, and her son, Erevu...
Alex may not be here, but these two are.
It makes her happy.
And of course, Starburst too.
She catches Joey's hesitation and frowns for a moment.
It had been Starburst who overthrew Hershey when it was just her, Luke, and Alex... And that was before Joey came along. Hershey had failed miserably, so she had never challenged it again. Maybe her having a litter... Well, past is past. She turns to Erevu... Where are Twinky and the others??? She had five pups in her litter, not one... She recalls a few were kidnapped by the Reapers, but not all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 pm

OOC: Are we playing the new litter already?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm

History is knocked down when Destiny tackles her. She manages a small and weak giggle, hugging her sister. She was glad she had managed to find her family again, and spots Duty approaching and smiles happily. Now they just needed their other brother and they would be whole once again...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 pm

((OOC: I've been playing Kairi a little, my female Maple is tending to the newborns and is currently letting them feed from her.))

Starburst is happy as most of the others follow suit in welcoming Hershey back. When the female questions of the whereabouts where her other pups besides her son was. The dominant looks a bit sad and shook her head. She has no idea either... They've lost members now and again to the harsh elements, or members in general got separated and lost. She fears the remaining pups of Hershey's could be long gone by now..

Solstice watches Hershey, head tilted in curiosity. By how the others were acting, she seemed to be an old member who had found her way back to her family.

Duty makes over and nuzzles History, glad she was okay. For the most part... she was skinny. Determined to nurse History back to health, he begins to look for some prey, she needed to eat.

Maple yawns a little but continues to watch the newborns with adoration as they fed.

Kairi had her fill and yawns, cuddling against Maple's fur and falls right back asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Carnation gives a slow, grim nod in assent in response to Starburst's answer to Hershey's quire of the whereabouts of the missing Oreo individuals. Indeed, they had all vanished quite sometime ago and have never been seen since. It's a shame their fates may never be discovered, but Carnation believes they're alive out there somewhere. Who knows? Perhaps someday they'll return to the mob alive, just like Hershey herself did.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Joey looks on with sad eyes. His mate answered Hershey's question perfectly. The Oreos have suffered devastating losses...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 am

Hearing the account from Starburst about the lost Oreo members, Vixen hung her head sadly. She herself knew what it was like to loose loved ones but maybe there was hope that the missing members would indeed make it home again someday.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Remembering one of this grim losses, Akina sniffed. She desperately missed her sister Mikeyal, but at least Hershey was back. So there was still joy fresh in her heart.

Erevu gave a small, sad smile. They couldn't let themselves focus on a grim past, or they might miss a bright future.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm

ooc: I could try playing Mikeyal again... Maybe... We'll see.  Would you like that? My sister doesn't plan on ever coming back.

I'm thinking of bringing back some of my pups from Hershey's and Starburst's litter and taking them to the Skittles... Most likely...
Digger too probably...

I've been all awkward with creating Skittles members ^^'

Also, renamed Grovyle Jayden. 8D

bic: Hershey's eyes show her pain, but she nods.  It only helps her pull her two pups closer.  They were all she had left of her family, and for this, they were dear to her.  She smiles... She'll happily become a loyal member of the mob again.

Destiny decides to help her brother and searches for food to give to History. Now, they just needed their sister Unity...

Jayden has followed Akina over, but didn't come too close. He smiles, he's happy for her, but he didn't know Hershey very well. He's completely lost contact with his mother Sevuela, never met his father, Victor, and all of his littermates were either dead or gone. Still, he's got Akina and that's good enough. He stays alert.

PK smiles at his sister and stands sentry. Since the disappearance of their other siblings, Sunny, Turahn, Firebird, and Ring of Fire, he's been upset but maybe someday they'll show up again... If not, it should be ok, right???

Mystery digs quietly, looking over his shoulder at the mob every now and then.

Peppermint sleeps peacefully beside his littermates. He's a very calm and quiet pup.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

ooc: Wasn't Mikeyal killed?

bic: Erevu nuzzled up to Hershey, he had missed his mother and was overjoyed to have her back.

Flare smiled back at PK, she also missed their siblings. She knew in her heart they would cross paths again one day.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm

ooc: What...? When?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm

((OOC: Yes, she was. She was killed by the wild mob who attacked and killed Duty, Destiny, Unity and History's real mother before being taken in by the Oreos and Maple adopting them as her own pups.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 pm

ooc: The mention of her deceased body being seen by the Oreos is on page seven of the previous RP day. Tragically, yes, she was killed off.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 am

History stays with his (I thought History was a girl for a while, sorry Pan! XD) siblings, just relieved to be with them. Being far away from them made him realize just how much he missed their company. And he had no intentions of leaving them and their adoptive mother Maple anytime soon. He laid down, tired from his long journey, but was thankful for his sister and brother trying find him a meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Bear crept along in the newfound territory, trying to see if he could join the group. The huge meerkat was respectful enough and hoped he would make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Joey catches a scent on the breeze and after all the old members returning, does not issue alarm calls. His only fear is that it will be Luke, Starburst's first love, returning, and that could jeopardize everything Joey has built for himself here. He sees a face he does not recognize through the grass, but he's overwhelmed, causing him to do something he would never usually do- not think something over. Joey is usually a very thorough soul, but not this time. He scent marks Bear and returns to the reuniting party.

Gibbs weaves himself between Bear's massive paws, sniffing his fur and peeping loudly. Wow, you're huge! The largest meerkat Gibbs has ever seen is his father, and Joey is a pretty average sized 'kat. To him, the small pup, hardly longer than an index finger, Gibbs is sure Bear is a giant.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Starburst watches Joey, a little confused at his behavior. She doesn't realize he had feared that an old flame of hers may of returned, but it was just another male seeking acceptance. And he was granted that. She looks at Bear, amazed at his size. She never seen a meerkat that was that big before. But at the same time... his sheer size could also help protect the mob. No doubt he had a lot of strength to spare. She looks back at Hershey however and begins to groom her old friend, happy she was back.

Solstice looks at Bear, amazed at his size. Wow, he was huge!

Duty spots Bear and stops dead in his tracks. W-Whoa... But quickly shook his head. No, he must find food for History! Spotting a beetle, he dashed at it in hopes to catch it.

Maple is unaware of a new member joining in, a big one. She had fallen asleep, curled around Starburst's litter.

Kairi continues to sleep herself, dreaming pleasant dreams.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 am

Carnation emits an alarmed yelp as the enormous Bear enters the center of her vision. Holy Scorpions, that male is ginormous! Her eyes grow wide, a bit intimidated by the foreign male's burly physique. He may be intimidatingly large, but it doesn't mean he's vicious. One wouldn't doubt he's just an easygoing and mellow individual looking to form friendships in his new mob of residence. But it may take the skittish Carnation some time to be convinced of that. For now, she steers clear of the new male. She'll trust him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next