Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Darkchu
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

|OOC: Lawl, okay- Sounds good~ Now, how to reply..|

Khaz smiled at her, grooming her shoulder a little as she ate. He found a flea, and removed the little vermin before moving up her neck a little.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

(I will wait for Pancake to reply here before posting again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm

ooc: Why has DW been dead for the last couple of days?

Within striking distance, Sandy attempts to give the death blow to the gecko, but her jaws close on nothing but air. She grumbles as she watches what could have been a meal skitter away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 pm

ooc: Could be due to a variety of reasons. Some people are in the process of getting ready to go back to school and some may be working on hobby or other kinds of projects. I'm starting to miss playing Carnation. o3o I'm tempted to take her back. 83
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am

Having nearly finished devouring the millipede offering from Turahn, Vixen retained her crouched posture as she noticed Starburst making her approach. From her size it was clearly obvious that this was the dominant female coming towards her and in response Vixen dropped back to the sand displaying her subordinate intentions. Nervously chattering, she meant the group no harm and only wished for somewhere safe to call home.
In her state of heath and condition she wouldn’t last many weeks out in the desert on her own, her last chance was in the hands of Starburst. Would she accept her into the group and were they all as kind as Turahn.

Still sat on sentry duty Joey watched his beloved mate wander in the direction Turahn had left in. He was curious as to what was out there but he wasn’t suspicious, Starburst after all was the dominant female and any group matters usually had to be resolved by her.
The rest of his field of view was clear and predator free but the sun was already quite a way across the sky and ideally they would all be heading back home for the night soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc: Eh, I'm kinda missing playing Carnation so Imma take her back. 83
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Sandy briefly watched Vixen's submissive advances out of curiosity, but quickly became bored. She began to lazily paw at the sand.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Khaz continued to groom Maple's shoulder- A little cautiously, incase she was to lash out unexpectedly. He knew the lady kats were always unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Sitting straight postured on her haunches with her upper body tilted to the left, Carnation watches with interest as the matriarch casually approaches Vixen. Her pulse elevates, uncertain of what the foreign female's fate will be. She hopes Starburst will make the kind-hearted decision of granting her acceptance into the mob. Look at her, she's emaciated and miserable. There's no doubt in her mind Vixen would perish if she's forced to spend another frigid night in a parasite infested bolt hole alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4