Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Darkchu
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:12 pm

ooc: should we get our plot here moving?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:14 pm

ooc: We could try. It'll be just the 3 of us here for a bit though. We need to remind Elec of the Ghost plot here.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm

ooc: Whatever works, I'm with it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

ooc: Yaaay, now we've got 4 people posting here for the plot Very Happy As a reminder to everyone, I'm gonna post the plot Pancake sent me in a PM back in September here:

Turahn and Ring of Fire stay to babysit. Alys had stayed up too late the previous night, and therefore stays back at the burrow. Eventually she starts to get bored at the burrow though and explores closeby, within sight of the babysitters. However, Ghost is hiding and attacks her... She is badly injured... The adults come to her aid though. Ring of Fire is badly injured in many places, to the point where she may likely die... Turahn loses a chunk of his left ear and his right shoulder is injured, leaving him a permanent limp... Carnation returns to check on Alys. She tries to fend off Ghost, but due to her smaller size and Turahn being wounded they start to lose the fight a bit... Lucky for them, it starts to rain and the group heads back early... Turahn is convinced that Ring of Fire is going to die... Firebird, his littermate who had joined, tries to comfort him...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

((OOC: Okie dokie, I'll have Ghost be hiding then to hopefully encourage the plot to move along.))

While the forging group had left, a stranger hid in the grasses nearby the burrow. Its none other than Ghost, the pup killing rover. His red orbs watch the burrow. There had to be some pups here... He lays low, waiting for the perfect moment to strike..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

ooc: I'll wait for Elec to post.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

Joey begins to forage and digs into the sand. He finds his breakfast, a nice fat millipede. He's unaware of the threat of Ghost back at the burrow.

Sunny yawns and gets up to forage. She forages close to Joey, feeling protected.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am

Once the Oreos arrive at their designated foraging grounds, Carnation begins shoveling into the sand with her front claws, having detected a delectable scent. She's unaware of the merciless Ghost loitering on the fringes of the burrow, intending to maim or kill an innocent and vulnerable pup.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

((OOC: I've dispersed Duty for now. I'll bring him back sooner or later.))

Starburst stops at a patch and begins to forge.

Maple does the same.

Ghost decides he'll look in a different mob and goes off. He'll come back here some other day.

((OOC: Saving the plot for the next rp day.))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 am

Having found plenty of food to eat, Joey climbs up a nearby log and sits overlooking his family foraging. The Oreos were strong in number and were thriving well with pups of all ages under the command of his perfect mate Starburst. Soon there would be another pattering of tiny paws in the burrow complex and he was resilient in his watch to let nothing come to harm of those nearly developed precious pups.

(I'm happy to go along with the Ghost plot that is previously posted either on this day or the next. I hope my Joey post is ok?)

Somewhere out in the Oreo’s territory a young adult female lay exhausted and injured in the shade of a large Camel thorn tree. Having received a deep gash on her shoulder and multiple open scratches on her side from a very recent encounter with her sister, Vixen’s only hope of survival was catching her breath and relying on grit and inner determination.

Resting her head on the sandy ground with tears in her eyes, she hoped that her dead sister’s spirit was watching over her. Cosmo would never have attacked her in a way that Spitfire had, now she was alone in the world more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:22 pm

(We'll do it the next day.)

Starburst finds a millipede and after rubbing it on the sand to rid of its toxins, she begins to eat.

Maple was digging, hoping to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Turahn does what he usually does, feeding the others before himself. He finds a large millipede and offers it to Maple. (I'll say all my characters went foraging after all...)

Carnation smiles at Turahn's act of kindess...

Firebird giggles at her brother... Pk does as well... Flare is foraging so doesn't notice while Ring of Fire just doesn't care.

ooc: I'll have Turahn notice Vixen when I get back unless someone else wants to have him do that. :]
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 am

(ooc: That's no problem Pancake, I'd love her to meet Turahn. I'll get a post getting her closer to the foraging group for you)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 am

Hearing the call of meerkats in close proximity, Vixen summoned up all her remaining strength and attempted to hobble on three legs in the direction of the calls. She didn’t have time to contemplate if the individuals would be hostile and attack her, she’d have to take the chance and hope for the best. If they killed her at least she’d know there was a chance she’d be reunited with her dear sister on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January    Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Sandy begins to dig half-heartedly. She gives up, yawns, and looks around, searching for an adult meerkat to do the dirty work for her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Turahn spots Vixen. He doesn't raise the alarm... This female looks hurt... He's concerned. Being very brave, noble, loyal, but still extremely caring the reddish male runs over to her, his tail down and displaying peaceful behavior. Turahn sniffs her for a moment before grooming her. spotting a roaming millipede above ground, he rolls it in the sand and offers it to her. Ultimately, it's up to Starburst if she stays, but he'll always be kind to travelers.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 am

Unexpectedly seeing Turahn’s sudden appearance, Vixen collapsed on the sand and chattered nervously. To her he was a stranger, but he’s peaceful behaviour and compassionate grooming gave her a strong feeling he was someone she could trust. Upon the offering of the millipede her fears had completely faded, Turahn was kind, gracious and nothing like anyone she had ever come across before. Apologising and thanking him many times over, she began to consume part of the offering feeling her strength slowly being restored.

Spotting Turahn’s disappearance, Joey on sentry duty was curious but not alarmed. He knew the subordinate male was smart and also one of the most compassionate individuals in the group. If there was danger he should be aware about Turahn would surely let them know with an alert call.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Starburst takes notice of Vixen and approaches to investigate.

Maple was eating the millipede Turahn had given her, not noticing the new female at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm

After waiting a few moments, Sandy sighs and begins to dig up food for herself. Finally she encounters a rather feisty scorpion. She charges at it and attempts to bite off its stinger. It quickly hops out of her range, but not with without stinging her paw. Sandy growls in anger, then retaliates, eventually disarming her prey. Only as she proudly feasts on her well-earned meal, Sandy notices Vixen and looks on in curiosity.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 pm

|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~ Also, Maple is an adolscent, correct?|

Khaz scraped at the sand and dirt, finding a spot that was surprisingly thick with grubs. After about three or four, his luck vanished. He moved on, scratching at the base of a stubby branch, finding a dissapointing ant. Taking what he could get, he munched the lame thing down before moving on, the next few digs bringing him nothing. He tore at the ground near another meerkat, discovering a large scorpion. Khaz fought with it for a while before removing it's stinger and sucessfully winning it's life. He looked up from his hole, glancing around. The meerkat next to him was Maple- He blinked, churring to her. The generous 'kat offered his prize to his mobmate- Having no clue why. But, he did it, and waited for her replying action.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

~Taakah wrote:
|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~ Also, Maple is an adolscent, correct?|

((OOC: No, she's an adult.))
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 am

Seeing the new meerkat, Kit Kat follows her mum. Curious but also cautious, she watches from a dafe distance.

ooc: Please let me know if I'm not playing Kit Kat right Smile
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

|OOC: Well, I actually meant is she an adolscent/older than one, but okay~ Smile I didn't want him to crush on a pup xD (Wait... Is it okay if he crushes on her? O3o) And I named my gerbil Maple when I first got her c:|
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:56 pm

((OOC: Aw. x3 And sure, go for it. ^^ I have a plot for Maple to have a litter of her own some time, perhaps Khaz could father them~))

Starburst was inspecting the new female.

Maple finished her own meal when a second one is presented to her. She blinks in surprise but smiles at Khaz and nuzzles him in thanks before eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January    Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

After gobbling the last of the scorpion, Sandy sees something move out of the corner of her eye. She slowly turns to spot a small gecko. Sandy's mouth waters before she gives chase, kicking up sand as she runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next