Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Darkchu
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am

Aries herd the yowl and realized they thought he was a threat so he lay down in submission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 am

Zues did the same
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Joey sniffs them. He wants to be cautious, with his next litter with Starburst due soon, but maybe more battle forces would be useful. He scent marks both of them, accepting the two into the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Though muffled, Carnation had clearly heard Joey's moderate urgency vocalization from inside the tunnel and halts, suddenly feeling hesitant to step outside the safety of the burrow. She has no idea what he had spotted but takes it as something to be cautious about and decides not to take the chance of peeking out the entrance to see what's situated on the premises, knowing there's a chance it could be a predator or rival group launching a preemptive assault. For now, she stays put and waits for a signal indicating that it's safe to emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 am

Knowing he had been accepted Zues went to sniff around and get used to his new surroundings
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 am

Alys continues to sleep and is unaware of what's going on.

OOC: Let me know when it's time for a certain event and I'll have Alys wake up and emerge. Of course, I'll check back from time to time but it'll be easier if I know when it's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am

((OOC: Whew, got some free time to catch up.))

Starburst watches what happens with the new males and her mate. Once the two new males are accepted, she relaxes slightly.

Maple yawns softly and carefully stood up, ensuring she didn't disturb Destiny.

Joey's faint calls cause Duty to awaken. He blinks sleepily and looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm

After a short while, Carnation becomes worried. What's going on up there? Are the meerkats that are already above ground okay? Her desire to know what's transpiring above overwhelming, she summons the courage to advance towards the burrow entrance. Her heart rate elevates and her muscles become tense, ready to defend the pups and her fellow mobmates with her life should she find out there's a threat situated on burrow grounds.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:33 am

Zues decided to check the burrow for fleas's and ticks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 am

Aries went to introduce himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Upon rounding a curve in the tunnel, Carnation encounters Aries and Zeus, her fur bristling in surprise as she doesn’t recognize them. Who the heck are these individuals and what’re they doing in the burrow? She puts some distance between herself and the 2 males, unsure of their intentions and if they've been accepted into the mob or not.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Kaz had finished clearing out the burrow entrance- The dirt was freshly dug. He scurried back into the burrow, nearly slamming into an unfammiliar meerkat. "Who are you?" He growled, a bit of an edge to his voice- Taking a few steps back, Kaz's fur lifted.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Be at ease, they were accepted. Starburst said to Carnation and Kaz when she noticed how tense the two were around the new males.

Maple slowly emerged after Kaz finished cleaning the entrance.

Duty looks around, noticing Carnation was there. He titled his head before slowly getting to his paws, shaking his small body.

Last edited by Night on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 pm

After learning that Aries and Zeus have been accepted into the group and pose no threat to anyone, Carnation relaxes, letting the raised fur along her spine slowly go back down. She chirps to them apologetically before giving them a proper hospitable greeting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Joey sits. he's wanting to get a start to the day. His stomach is growling loudly.

Sunny is sunning herself, like normal.

ooc: I killed off Gibbs. Lost muse.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:49 pm

ooc: Nuuu, not Gibbs D:

Carnation smiles hospitably once more at the 2 males before reverting her focus on her adopted son, Duty. She's so glad he pulled through and is able to get around more easily now that he's almost healed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:00 pm

A young female meerkat spots the Oreos. She watches them for little while before scurrying closer.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Starburst looks around at everyone, seems time to go. She gives out calls before going off.

Maple follows, eager to eat today.

Duty hears Starburst and looks at Carnation. Would they go and forge today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Tilly watches them as they began to leave. She contemplates weather or not to try and follow them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Carnation chrrs to Duty that if he's feeling up to going foraging then they shall join the Oreos on the search for sustenance today, if not, they can just hang out here at the burrow and forage. Listening to Starburst's lead vocalizations percolate through the air has Carnation tempted to follow the departing mob out foraging but she won't go anywhere without knowing what would be best for the still recovering Duty. More focused on her adopted son, Carnation doesn't notice a foreigner loitering on the periphery of the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Tilly watches Carnation. Instead of approaching the dominants and risking rejection, as well as a severe beating, she decides to hang around the burrow. If she can prove herself to be of use, perhaps they will accept her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Carnation suddenly develops the sensation that she's being watched and averts her eyes from Duty to scan the area. She soon makes visual contact with the foreign female and tips her head to the right in curiosity, wondering who the trespasser is and what their intentions are. Just incase the female exhibits threatening behavior, Carnation positions herself inbetween Duty and Tilly, prepared to defend him with her life.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Kaz blinked, still cautious, but he was less alarmed. Keeping an eye on the two, he turned at the sound of their leader calling for a foraging trip. He bounded towards the gathering group, churring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Carnation watches Tilly warily, looking for any signs that could indicate she's a threat. She hopes the female just intends to join the mob and not generate trouble for them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Starburst continues leading the forging group.

Maple follows.

Duty watches Carnation, wondering why she seemed tense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next