Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 am

occ: Finally back xD

Kinkajou watches Ouija, he seemed harmless enough but she kept her guard up just incase. As Saffron and Ninji approached the male she tensed up, but relaxed and smiled with adoration as they interacted with him. She watched Duke, waiting for his verdict, but stayed by Mischka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 am

Ouija jumped a bit in surprise at his tail being nipped, but relaxed swiftly at seeing it was only a boistrous pup. A small smile tugged his lips back and he, very gingerly, pawed at the child's face. It was then that he noticed Ninji but, still patiently awaiting Duke's decision, lingered by his subordinate position, though he cast the 'kat a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

Duke inspects the newcomer and hipslams Ouija before scent marking him, accepting him into the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 am

Mischka feels happy for Ouija as he saw Duke accept him into the group. He's been relieved of living the precarious life of a nomad. By making the right judgment, Duke had increased Ouija's life span and saved him from continuing to live a life he'd most certainly die from in a matter of time. The Jumaa are now another member stronger which has further raised their chances of winning battles for territory against rival mobs. Mischka pads over to Ouija, peeping a gregarious greeting. He has a feeling this new male will become a valuable member of the group.

Ninji smiles as she saw Duke grant Ouija acceptance into the group. The strangers she's met so far have had good intentions. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before she meets strangers who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone so fragile and defenseless, such as herself and her siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Kinkajou smiled softly, following Mischka over. She peeped happily to Ouija, welcoming him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Saffron Plays with Ouijas Tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

At Duke's acceptance, Ouija's facial visage conveyed immediate relaxation. He had a home! And its occupants appeared hospitable enough, most certainly... He chattered an appreciative thanks to the mob's dominant male, then sniffed Mischka and Kinkajou in curiousity, barking a genial salutation. Ouija smiled at little Saffron too, pawing at the child's face playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Mischka returns a gregarious gesture in the form of a smile after recieving Ouija's out-going greeting. Noticing a few ticks embedded in his snout, Mischka offers to relief him of those pests, grabbing them inbetween his teeth and meticulously yanking them off.

Ninji curiously sniffs Ouija's right front leg, intrigued by the mix of scents that stain his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 am

Aliya feels satisfied as Duke accepts Qujia. Another member to help their numbers and ensure victory against rivals. She whimpered as another wave of pain shot from her stomach, causing her to almost fall over. She regains her balance however, one eye shut.

John grins as Qujia is accepted. There hasn't been a single male that he had seen Duke reject before. But now this stranger had a loving and compassionate family. He helps Mischka remove the pests that Qujia carried, aiming for some that were on Qujia's chin.

Root and Petal look relieved as Duke welcomes Qujia into the ever growing family of the Jumaa. For now, the twins stayed where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 am

Kinkajou smiled softly and nodded, but out of the corner of her eye she spotted Aliya. She rushing over and stabled the dominant female.. Aliya, you should go below ground to rest! . She frowned and nuzzled Aliya's stomach, helping her to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am

Duke returns his attention to Aliya, concerned about her and their unborn pups.

Linda eases up as this newcomer is accepted, and turns her attention to Aliya. Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Ajia peeped nervously and ran to her mother's side. She whimpered, nuzzling Aliya's front leg in hopes of somehow comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Comet glances at the newcomer nervously.

Fly is focused on the pups and doesn't notice...

Sunbeam watchers curiously.

As for Ponda, he whimpers and crawls towards his dad...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Mischka abruptly ceases grooming Ouija when he sees Aliya gremace and become unsteady on her feet in his peripheral vision. He looks over at her, casting a deeply worried expression. Those pains in her stomach....they're getting worse...aren't they? His heart sinks as he develops a foreboding feeling. He's seen this before. She's showing the signs of abortion. His heart shatters, knowing another tragedy is on the way.

Ninji is still inspecting Ouija and is unaware of Aliya's grim situation.

In the burrow, Ninja gingerly pulls his son over to him, careful not to cause him pain. He curls around him, trying to comfort him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Kinkajou looked at the group and shook her head,it didn't look good.. She chirped softly at Duke that they should try and move Aliya into the burrow to rest for awhile. Whether her litter will survive is still a complete mystery..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:53 pm

*Velmarie stood closeby to Aliya, ready to help if she needed anything. She glanced around for the newcomer everyone was talking about...*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:10 pm

((OOC: If I remember correctly, Meerkats wanted the litter to be stillborn, with one or two pups surviving. I dunno weather or not to go with it, as its her character and idea. I feel I have no right to make the idea happen. That's mainly why I just have her suffer from stomach pains. That's about it.))

Aliya manages to nuzzle Ajia, attempting to reassure her worried daughter. Though, she was deeply worried herself. The pains continued to worsen. She knew it was a very bad sign. Something was going on with the unborn pups within her. She whimpers again, worried about the unborn lives that have yet to see the world outside her womb.

John also looks over at Aliya, feeling worried. She had been in pain for a long time now, ever since the war against the Midnights. Could of something happened that harmed the unborn pups within her? He frowns, hoping the pains were nothing to worry about. Though deep down, he knew the pups would possibly die.

Root and Petal also watch Aliya with worry. Her swollen belly had been causing her much discomfort. Petal looks up at her brother with worry. Root frowned, knowing the pups that were within the female dominant were possibly fighting for their lives.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm

ooc: I recall she said something to that effect too. I guess we could have it happen but I dunno if it'd be right or not as well. I have a feeling she won't be returning for a while but we'll see what happens.

Mischka's heart aches to see Aliya in agony. Please let it not be that she's about to abort! He desperately hopes the unborn pups' lives aren't at risk. Maybe...maybe those pains are just false labor pains. Hopefully they'll resolve soon and the litter will be fine. But he can't shake the feeling something is terribly wrong. The pains seem to be intensifying rapidly. Something just isn't right.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

ooc- There's still time. 2-3 more game days to be exact.

ic- Duke grooms Aliya soothingly. He hopes things will be alright.

Linda peeps, curious about Aliya's condition.

Tyson approaches the new meerkat cautiously. This is a lot to take in for a pup on his first day above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 am

*Velmarie nuzzled Aliya to try and comfort her. Hopefully another tradgedy woudn't happen...she looked over at John worriedly.*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 am

Phoebe stayed close to Linda, watching Quija. He seemed nice enough... However, this shy little pup wouldn't be approaching him anytime soon. She then hears Aliya and looks over at her. She looks up at her mother, curious of why Aliya seemed to be in agony. Was she going to be okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am

Ouija, though slightly overwhelmed by the hord of meerkats around him, chirped a thanks and groomed them all in return, relieved to have the pesky parasites relieved from his pelt. The male then took note of Aliya; drawing in that she was pregnant and almost magnetically reeling in much concern and respect, he was far from dubious that this must be the dominant female. She appeared so distressed... Quite shyly, he lowered his body toward the ground and approached her, equally curious and worried of what was the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

Kinkajou looked at Ouija, smiling softly. She nuzzled him and chirped, explaining about a fight that had a couple of weeks(?) ago where the dominant female of another group bit into Aliya's stomach. She cringed remembering the fight again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

((OOC: I'm gonna be gone most of today as I'm gonna be spending the day with my Dad. I'll be back around 5-6 my time (I live in CA, so... you guys can figure it out. xD). Don't get too carried away while I'm done. xP))

Aliya relaxes a little as Duke groomed her and began to return the grooming. It didn't exactly make the pain go away, but it didn't matter. Knowing she had her loyal mate was enough to make her feel at ease. Even the newest member showed concern for her. She closed her eyes, hoping something, anything, would save her unborn litter. But, she knew it was up to Fate. All she could do is wait.

John exchanged worried looks with Velmarie. He knew something was amiss with Aliya. Hopefully... this wasn't a sign of a possible abortion... Or, premature birth. Premature birthing was risky. Many pups didn't survive being born prematurely. He shivered, hoping the pain Aliya was enduring was some kind of false labor.

Root and Petal also came over, worried for the compassionate dominant female. Both hoped the little pups within her would somehow pull through and be able to be born into the world and see their parents and family members. But, there's nothing anyone can do for Aliya rather than comfort her and hope for the best for her litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 am

(( Hope you have a good time with your dad! ))

Ouija tended to her words, listening closely, flinching at the mention of Aliya being bit at the stomach. Now Ouija knew nothing of how pregnancy felt, but he could only imagine the agony of being attacked like that whilst carrying young... He sniffed Aliya, sympathetically nudging her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next