Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Linda tenderly grooms Ninja behind the ear as a way to calm him down, and herself. It's just been one disatser after another, and every member in the mob seems to be sad or distressed about something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

A feeling of relaxation forms inside Ninja as Linda tenderly grooms him, emitting a pleasured churr every couple of seconds. He likes when he gets groomed behind the ears. It tickles. He huddles with his mate to offer her some comfort as well. It seems a series of misfortunes have been plaguing the Jumaa lately. A meloncholy mood has been amongst the mob since the Midnights raided the burrow and slaughtered 2 of their pups. He hopes things improve soon. He's totally unaware of the grave danger Aliya and her pups are in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Aliya peeps thankfully to her mate. Once within a chamber, she carefully laid down, not wanting to cause further harm to her litter. Though, she was unaware it was already too late for some of the unborn pups. She just hoped she could sleep the pain off.

John sighed softly and decided to head below. One disaster after another. Will it ever stop? He surely hoped so. He waits by the entrance to see if Velmarie would be joining him.

Root and Petal both go into the burrow, both worn out from today. Hopefully... Things would be peaceful soon... They could only wish.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Phoebe follows her family, not wanting to be alone outside. She cringed as she saw poor Ponda. He looked so horrible... Who could of caused this? She was glad to hear that he was stable though, and was resting up. She sat down with her siblings, watching her half brother worriedly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm

As he saw the Jumaa filing into the burrow, Mischka decends into the tunnel shortly after the previous meerkat, beginning to navigate his way through the complex. Things seem to be deteriorating rapidly for this undeserved mob as the weeks pass. When will all this calamity end!? He preys tomorrow will give them a sign that things will improve.

Eventually, Ninji reaches the burrow harboring the severely wounded Ponda and her family. The moment her eyes lay on her half brother's mangled body, she emits a horrified squeak. He looks to be in terrible shape. She fears he won't be able to make it. Her heart now heavy with sorrow, she enters the chamber, huddling up with her family for comfort. She casts a worried glance at Ponda, hoping he pulls through.

As he saw his children squeeze in between him and Linda, Ninja curls his body around the kids, attempting to comfort and calm them. He tenderly grooms the top of their heads as a way of assuring them Ponda will survive. They've just got to stay strong for him, like they did for Ninja himself when he was suffering. By keeping Ponda comfortable and frequently sanitizing his wounds, along with keeping him replenished, he should pull through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

*Velmarie looked around- getting an update on things. It seemed Ponda was hurt and in pain again- poor dear. The Kalahari was certainly not a forgiving place! She went into the burrow to see what she could do...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Ouija continued to groom Kinkajou for a brief timespan, hoping to do all he could to ease his mobmate of the aftermath of the calamities that had plagued the mob. This seemed so unjust... how could the Midnights be so heinous? Growling at the thought, he ceased his grooming, slowly and at first cautiously approaching the burrow. Still so new to the mob, he wanted to assure he did nothing to displease his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm

(Hi Ruby! xD)

*Velmarie went over to Kinkajou, seeing she was injured and tried gently grooming her wounds.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Kinkajou churred softly at Velmarie. Nuzzling the compassionate female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

*Velmarie smiled, and asked how she got injured.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Kinkajou smiled softly and chirped, the fight... She shivered remembering Eztli sinking his wretched teeth into her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 pm

*Velmarie nodded and shuddered....she hated the Midnights after all this..*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Eventually, Mischka comes across the chamber harboring Ninja and his family, peering in to see how things are going for poor little Ponda. As his eyes meet the unconsious form of the pup, he exhales a sorrowful sigh. Poor little guy. He preys he pulls through the night. Mischka's muscles become tense and he trembles with rage as an image of Iblis brutally attacking her son plays in his mind. The next time he sees that cold hearted Iblis, he'll rip her to shreds for commiting such a heinous act towards her own child. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the touching moment between Ninja, Linda and their children. He looks up at them, frowning with pity. Although the misfortunes that have been plaguing the mob over the past weeks have effected everyone, Ninja and his family must be taking them extra hard, as the tragedies have struck their little family. They didn't deserve all of what happened to them all. It's absolutely unjust. It angers him that Fate has been so cruel to them lately. He hopes things will improve for Ninja's brave little family soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Saffron Exits The Burrow and Looks around

Conker Looks at Saffron Worried He Hopes Aliyas Okay. He Temped To Head In The Burrow But Doest He Was In Shock He Goes Over to Velmarie And Looks Up and Her Worried.

Last edited by Flower on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

ooc: Don't forget to play Conker :3 I recall you adopted him from me. If you changed your mind I could put him up for temporary adoption. I may want him back in the future but I'm undecisive at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Occ:Forgot

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm

ooc: That's ok. Do you still want to play him or should I put him up for temp adoption?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Occ: I Can Play Him Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

ooc: Okeedokee :3 It's probably a good idea to add all of your characters to your signature so none of them end up getting abandoned. This should go for everyone else as well so it'll make things easier to keep track of characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm

*Velmarie patted Conker gently on the head to reassure him somewhat.*
Velmarie: "These are just hard times"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Conker Smiles at Velmarie and lays down

Saffron Walks over to Conker and Lays beside him
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 pm

ooc: I will pick up Josephine from the next RP and back post in the Willows territory what she had been doing for the week. I haven't forgot about her, I'm just a bit lost with following what the group has been doing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

ooc: That's fine little maybelline :3 The Jumaa are currently settling down now but what happened earlier was that Ponda was attacked by his own mother, Iblis, and Aliya is having either false labor or abortion pains.

It's going to be fun playing out Lancaster and Josephine's reunion <3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm

ooc: <3
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Linda yawns. They can sleep in this chamber for tonight, to keep a close eye on Ponda. It's shocking what Iblis did to her own son. In the secrecy of her own thoughts, she can't help but think that Iblis almost managed to steal Ninja from... She stops thinking about it.

Tyson lays down next to his parents.

Duke lays down next to Aliya, still focused on her. Going to sleep early won't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next