Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Carnation frowned, yearning to be able to produce milk so she can feed these poor hungry little pups. For some reason, she's unable to provide a food supply of her own, even though she's old enough to. She sighs, not understanding why she can't produce milk yet. Either these pups will have to wait until Starburst gets home or they can just feed them hard food. Carnation heads for the burrow entrance, opting to find them some morsels for the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 pm

occ: Starburst and Kiki* :'D

Sophie wasn't old enough to emerge, so stayed in the burrow.

Abby whined and pawed at PK, not understanding that males couldn't produce milk.

Kiki made her way back to the group, unaware that her pups were hungry.

Red watched the Eagle closely, and after a while it flew towards Midnights territory.

Penny watched the Eagle,bobbing her head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

ooc: Huh? Do you mean Starburst and Red?

Carnation peeks her head out of the burrow entrance, glancing around cautiously. Lucky for her, the eagle completely left the area just before she reached the burrow entrance. Satisfied it's safe, she fully emerges and sets about looking for food around the burrow to give to Sophie and Abby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:48 pm

occ: No xD I mean they'd have to wait for Starburst and Kiki to come home before they can feed, Kiki is they're mother and Starburst is lactating xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:52 pm

ooc: OhhhXD I got confused there for a moment XP
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Starburst watched the hawk as well, feeling relieved as it flew off. She saw nothing in its talons, hopefully everyone at the burrow was safe. She sighed softly. She prayed no one was hurt, and if Maple was making any good process.

Maple feels relieved when the hawk was gone. She laid her head back down, her eyes hazing a little. Would it be any day now? That she might die? As much as she didn't want to. But... Her depression got its grasp on her, and she felt powerless to do anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Carnation diligently tries to detect the scent of prey within close proximity to the burrow. But so far she isn't having any luck. She may have to expand her search off burrow grounds to find food for Abby and Sophie, but it's going to be risky. Wandering about in the open alone will expose her to predators and endanger her life. It'd be wise for her to just stay put and wait for Kiki and Starburst, the mob's currently lactating females, to return. Feeling adventurous though, Carnation is thrilled and up for the dangerous food finding excursion. Bravely, she distances herself from the safty of the burrow and protective vegetation, heading out into the open alone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Turahn stood sentry at the burrow.

Ring of Fire found a beetle and ate it quickly before moving to another spot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Every few minutes, Carnation glances over her shoulder to make sure the burrow is still in view. She's still feeling adventurous but is making the wise decision to search for prey in the vicinity of the burrow. She surveys the area, taking note of a few bushes and a large stump near by. If a predator appears, she trusts those will keep her protected.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 am

Starburst continued to forge. For now, she tried to ignore her worries.

Maple panted softly, pain throbbing in her stomach from lack of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Gavan layed in the sand he looked up then started to dig
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Carnation begins to forage under the shade of one of the near by bushes. Not only are her intentions to find food for Abby and Sophie, she intends to find food for Maple as well. She wants to help nurse Maple back to health and is determined to do the best she can to prevent her from deteriorating further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Gavan looked at Maple
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 pm

ooc: I'm completely lost here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 pm

occ-I just randomly posted here so i dont know what happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

ooc: Maple is still suffering from lack of food and weakness braught on by her depression. Carnation is on a mission to find food for her, as well as for Abby and Sophie who were unable to nurse from any of the females at the burrow. The mob is still foraging peacfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 am

Starburst continued to forge, looking toward where the burrow grounds were at once in a while in worry. She just prayed the eagle they saw before didn't get anyone. She shivers but keeps forging to take her mind off of it.

Maple coughed harshly. Pain shot through her weakened body and she cringed. She looked around, finally taking notice that Carnation was gone. She felt worried. D... Did the eagle get her without knowing!?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

Carnation unearths a small lizard, which she swiftly grabs with her jaws before it could get a chance to bail. Before leaving the bush's protective shade, she peers her head out from under neithe, cautiously scanning the area. She's feeling paranoid after that earlier predator alarm and wants to make sure it's absolutely safe before heading back to the burrow. Seeing that there's no sign of the hawk responsible for the predator scare or any other predator in the immediate area, she leaves the shroud of the bush and darts for the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

A female meerkat aproaches the group. It´s Cronixa. Shes a fierce and loyal 1year old meerkat. She get closer to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Since noboby noticed her she heads of to another group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Occ-Please dont Dooble Post

Bic- Gavan walks over to the strage Female
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

ooc: You can still keep her here. It's just that this group is inactive for now. And I don't really know what to post here at the moment cuz I'm having writer's block :/ I was also waiting to see if someone else would post. Night plays the dominant female, Starburst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Occ_Same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Cronixa stays near the group and prepares for a long wait
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

ooc: It can get boring waiting but you're welcome to create more characters if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next