Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: I want to avoid holding anyone back and that's why I gave them up... Besides that... Starburst has a different personality than I thought she had and that makes me stuck... But I guess I could try again... <.<
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:07 pm

ooc: If you don't want to you don't have to. Maybe an active member with no or little dominants could take her over if you don't want to. Looks at Yoshkat...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

ooc: Eh, I don't feel like playing Starburst. I don't really know her personality well anyway.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:41 pm

((OOC: We could make up a completely different female dominant up. Or have one of the other females take over. Unless no one else wants to try... I suppose I could give her a shot. May change her personality and such possibly.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 pm

ooc: We could just disperse Starburst and have one of the active sub females take over until Sammi returns. But If you want to, Night, you can cover her. It doesn't look like anyone is eager to play her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm

((OOC: I could cover her for a while. Like I said, I may change her personality a little. Unless anyone has any idea what her personality is like?))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: I played her as a strict dominant, but apparently that wasn't it... So... I think it's sweet, but she also can be firm sometimes... That's all I have...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm

ooc: Oh, so that's what she's like. hee hee I imagined her to be sweet, like the candy her name is based off ofXD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm

((OOC: So, sweet but strict when needed? I think I can do that. I'll give her a shot.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 am

occ: Yeah take her Night, I suck at playing dominants, does anyone want Running Star?

Groggily Felicity peeped into Maple's chamber, her eyes widened and she trotted in, she looked at Maple, was she okay!?

Penny emerged and sighed softly.

Red emerged.

Kiki smiled and nuzzled Kal.

Sophie ran around the burrow complex.

Abby stayed near her mother, shivering.

occ: by the way, Penny is like, a year old xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am

ooc: I'll take Running Star back, I think I can play her again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 am

occ: Sure go ahead Pancake!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 am

ooc: Yay! I'm glad RS will be active again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am

ooc: @ Tosca, oh, hee hee I thought she was youngerXP

Yaaaayz! Yes Pancake, please take herX3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 am

((OOC: That makes it easier on us Pancake, don't worry about Starburst, I got her covered. x3))

Starburst had also noticed Maple's condition, and it worried her. Was Maple ill? She was worried whatever Maple had, it could effect her unborn litter. She just hoped whatever Maple was currently going through wasn't contagious. She didn't want the whole mob to get effected. She emerges from the burrow, still obviously worried.

Maple watched as more meerkats came in, obviously worried about her condition. No doubt in her mind they thought she was really sick. She sighs sadly, though it sounded pretty pathetic from being weak. Would the group go forging today? Or be too worried about her?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Without hesitation, Carnation relieves Maple of some fleas that had collected on her fur during her lethargic state. She's aware of the risks she's taking by choosing to make contact with the sick female. She could become infected with her mystery illness, but she doesn't care. Her first priority is making sure her friend is as comfortable as possible. She's reluctant to leave burrow, in fear that Maple could slip away when the mob is out foraging. She's thinking about staying behind today to monitor Maple and keep her protected from predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 am

PK watches Maple with concern.

Kal smiles and nuzzles Kiki back.

Ruby is above ground.

Sacha is by Groyvle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Joey sighs as his mind drifts to sweet Maple. She was a valuable member to the Oreos clan, and her loss would be devastating. Seeing Starburst, he chirped to his mate and padded over to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Carnation lays down beside Maple, comforting her. She's made her decision. She's staying behind to watch over her. She's not hungry anyway. Missing one day of foraging won't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Starburst goes over to Joey, nuzzling against him. He was worried about Maple as well, she could tell. Everyone was. Despite being a member for a short time, Maple had become a very valued member. Her sweet, gentle, and compassionate disposition was something that most of the mob loved her for. Starburst looks around to see who was above, and who wasn't. She suspected the ones who weren't above were gonna stay and watch over Maple. Smart idea... Leaving the supposedly sick female alone would be a death sentence on her. Sighing, she reluctantly made her lead calls, before she began to walk off to forge. She prayed something, anything, would make Maple recover.

Maple looked at Carnation as the female laid down beside her. This actually brought some comfort to her. She managed a weak peep, which sounded as if she was in pain. Not physical pain, but it was emotional and even a little mental pain. She looked at everyone who was there, wondering if they would stay or go out forging. She was unaware almost every member of the mob worried for her. Perhaps she would learn this... Somehow.

((OOC: Basically, my idea is that Maple doesn't realize how much the mob value her. Once she does learn of it, she'll regret letting her depression get to her and she'll work on getting healthy again. She will eventually tell everyone who stay with her about her sister and that is the cause of her condition.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

PK stays by Maple, too concerned to eat.

Kal follows by Kiki.

Sacha and Ruby also follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Carnation's heart aches as she heard Maple's pained peep. To her, it sounded as if she was in agony. She desperately wishes she could cure her illness, but she doesn't know how she could go about doing that and knows there's nothing she really can do. All she can do is provide Maple with comfort and help keep her replenished during her weakened state. She rests her chin on her side, comforting her. Soon, she'll learn of the true reason Maple ended up in such terrible condition.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Grovyle decides to stay back today to help out... He stands sentry... Despite being a pup...

Mikeyal looks to see if her sister is following...

Turahn decides to stay back today...

Ring of Fire follows Starburst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 am

Felicity stayed back and sat next to Turahn.

Penny followed.

Kiki followed, sticking close to Kal.

Red followed.

Abby waited in the burrow complex, churring, she playfully swiped at Sophie, bored.

Sophie smiled, only a few more days and they could emerge.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 am

Starburst looked ahead as she led the party. Maple... Would she be okay? She had been in bad shape for days. Sighing, she shook her head. No... for now, she had to focus on leading the forging party. Though, the back of her mind, she still worried for Maple's well being, and also the ones who stayed behind. What if they got ill as well? And the pups who were still confined to the burrow?

Maple coughed weakly, her skinny frame shuddering afterward. Was this it? Would she die any day now? She wasn't so sure... But given at how weak she felt, she knew it'd possibly happen F-Fable... Maple spoke very quietly, just above a whisper. You'd have to have good hearing to hear what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next