Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 am

Akina peeped sadly, it ripped her apart inside at the idea of leaving Maple in this condition.

Erevu nodded ina agreement.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

Carnation cringes at the sound of Maple's nasty dry sounding cough. She thought the female had just caught a 24 hour bug but each day after she became sick, she had begun to get progressively worse. Carnation dips her head in despair. Maple could very well expire in a matter of a day, or hours given how fast she's detereorating. There's nothing she and the other Oreos can do to reverse Maple's condition. All they can do is continue to keep her comfortable and gaurded against predators, and pray that she pulls through. Carnation looked up when she heard Maple speak. She didn't hear what she said clearly but was aware she had said something. W-what did you say Maple?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 am

Sacha notices Groyvle staying back, but decides to follow, too hungry to stay at the burrow.

Ruby was also concerned for Maple, but she knew she needed all the food she could get if she would grow up to be a healthy meerkat.

PK looks at Maple, sighing sadly. He didn't hear her peep, due to being caught up in his thoughts of worry. He certainly didn't want to see anyone in the Oreos die today.

Kal stays close to Kiki as he continues following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 am

Red quickly followed.

Kiki smiled at Kal and continued foraging Starburst, she looked around and quickly trotted along.

Penny followed.

Felicity headed below ground and gaped as she saw Maple, she ran over, peeping concerned, she frowned and looked at PK confused, what was going on!?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 am

Carnation looks over at Felicity as she heard her concerned peep. Maple is gravely ill. We don't know what it could be or if it's contagious. It looks like what ever she has could be fatal. She whimpers, not wanting to see Maple die right before everyone's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 am

Felicity whimpered and rushed to Maple's side No, Maple, you can't die! .

Kiki smiled and continued walking.

So did Red and Penny.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 am

Once finding a spot, Starburst went to forging. She would need to keep her strength. Within a few more weeks, her litter would be born. Hopefully before then, Maple would be better...

Maple looked up when she heard Felicity. Hearing her whimper pulled at her heart strings. What was she doing to herself? She was slowly killing herself, that was what.... She laid her head back down. Everyone had to know... She managed to work up the strength to speak, though it was weak. I... I've been... having dreams about my sister... I was... separated from her during a predator scare... Ever since... I've believed I'd see her.... But... nothing... She coughed weakly, but continued. Lately... I've been... dreaming about her... Only... the dreams are anything but pleasant... This... is why I've been like this... That was that. She had spiraled into depression and this was the result of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am

Felicity held her head low and nuzzled Maple. Oh Maple, I'm sorry! .

Red foraged,

Kiki foraged near Kal.

Penny bounced around playfully.

In the grass appeared a rover, by the name of Steel, the dominating male spied out a female and it just happened to be Penny. He slowly moved closer, churring softly.

Penny whipped around and saw Steel, she growled slightly but decided to see who he was, she slowly crept through the grass when he tried to mate with her, Penny hissed and viciously attacked him and it was loud to, she didn't care if the group heard.

Red looked up startled and rushed towards the grass, he saw Steel and growled slightly, he made lead calls and darted at him.

Kiki looked up, her eyes narrowed, she went over to investigate and found a rover, she wanted him chased off the territory, with young pups that were soon to emerge, she wasn't risking it, she darted at him, aiming for his stomach.

Steel hissed and whimpered in defence, he slowly got up and darted for it.

Kiki growled and stayed on his heels, she snapped at them viciously, While sounding loud spit calls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Carnation frowns feeling sorry for Maple. So that's why she ended up like this. Poor female. She hopes her dreams aren't horrible preminitions and hopes her sister is alive and well some where out there. She nuzzles Maple, trying to assure her friend her sibling is alive, maybe residing in another mob as they speak. There's no way of knowing this, but all they can do is hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Flare joined in, letting out vicious chatters as she war danced over. The females of this mob were not easy to sway.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc: ..... *lost*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

ooc: Maple just explained to the meerkats who stayed behind to watch her why she's in an ill state. She had spiraled into a depression because she can't find her sister and is convinced she's dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 am

Kal snarls and also runs after Steele. He wasn't getting anywhere near Kiki, or the other females!

Ruby ignores them and keeps foraging.

Sacha also keeps foraging.

PK looks at Maple and sighs sadly. The loss of a loved one often left some so depressed that they're only way out of their pain was death... He'd lost meerkats close to him in the past and had learnt to move on. He hoped that Maple would eventually also recover and become a happy meerkat once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Steel yelped and bolted for it, he tried to kick Kiki but landed on his face, he was about to get up when the sun dissapeared, he opened his eyes to find a grouchy Kiki standing over him,snarling.

Kiki growled and stood over him, she snarled, baring her fangs.

Penny grimaced as he fell over, she ran over, and looked at him.

Felicity churred softly and looked at the ground, she remembered that no one was guarding the entrance! Felicity yipped and ran above ground, she stood on her hind legs and looked left, right behind her and then at the sky, she frowned and spotted an Eagle flying close. Growling, Felicity raised the warning and backed into the entrance half way, she bobbed her head at the eagle and ran in as it swooped down, talons outstretched. She found her way to Maple's chamber and sighed We'll have to stay here for a while, there's a pesky Eagle guarding the burrow entrance .
Ever so carefully she moved closer to the entrance and fell back as a beak pecked at her, she growled and looked out, the eagle was standing at the entrance! She growled and moved deeper into the chamber, Moving Kiki's pups, Abby and Sophie with her.

Abby was quiet as she was carried, she was the more loyal of the litter and she wouldn't ever make a sound when someone carried her.

Sophie however whined and pawed at the air, demanding to be put down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Hearing Felicity's urgent yip, Carnation averts her eyes from Maple to see Felicity hastily moving towards the burrow entrance. She instantly remembers no one is stationed outside on burrow grounds, keeping watch for predators, rovers and rival mobs. With Felicity taking up the task, Carnation relaxes and proceeds comforting Maple. A few minutes later, she's startled by Felicities alarm call and whips her head towards the burrow entrance, gasping frightfully when she hears from the female that there's an eagle just outside the Oroe's home. But there's really no need to worry. They're all deep in the burrow complex. It'll be impossible for the eagle to reach them. She jerks at the sound of a bang, followed by a startled noise from Felicity. She peeps nervously. What's going on!? What's the eagle doing?! She watches Felicity move Kiki's pups deeper into the burrow, terrified. She has a bad feeling that the eagle is attempting to break in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Starburst was forging, unaware of what was going on back at the burrow.

Maple moves her head weakly, watching Felicity moving Kiki's pups. What was going on? An eagle was attacking? She doubt the bird of prey could get in. A meerkat burrow was too small for a big bird like an eagle to get in. But if it did come in, she knew she was an easy target, given her condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

Felicity peeped urgently, They needed to keep quiet! Felicity poked her head out once again and saw it's beak cracking against the burrow wall, causing a small bit of sand to collapse, Luckily it startled the Eagle and it flew away. Felicity slowly poked her head out of the burrow entrance and then came above ground, peeping softly, it was all clear.

Abby smiled as she was put down and scrambled over to Maple, She looked up at her, chirping softly.

Sophie bounded over to Carnation and playfully grabbed her tail.

Kiki growled and let him scramble away, they were close to the border, and far from the burrow, so he wouldn't find his way back easily. She turned around and peeped for Kal.

Red stopped and let him run away before turning around and running back to the foraging party.

Penny shrugged and ran in the direction of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 am

Carnation nods agreeing with Felicity, trying her best not to continue shrieking out in fright. But they've made a ruckus already so there's no doubt the eagle knows they're in here. Not to worry though, they're in a strong burrow so the bird of prey can't get to them...right? Carnation watches fearfully as Felicity went up to the burrow entrance again, worried she'll get herself killed. She jolts at the sound of another bang against the burrow wall, immediately positioning herself standing over Maple protectively. If the eagle manages to infiltrate the burrow, she'll lay down her life to ensure Maple would live. When things go silent, followed by an all clear call from Felicity, Carnation calms down, exhaling a sigh of relief. She's elated to know the predator scare is over.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 am

ooc: Whoa... what's going on?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 am

ooc: A rover named Steel appeared at the foraging party but was chased off. An eagle appeared at the burrow and attempted to get the meerkats inside. It just flew off.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Maple feels relieved as the eagle seemed to leave. She noticed Abby but doesn't do anything. She just didn't have the energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Abby churred softly and nuzzled Maple's leg.

Sophie growled and bit into Carnations tail, she did it softly though and didn't even leave a mark.

Felicity looked around, she watched a Drongo fly by and she flinched nervously.

Kiki ran after Penny and Red.

Penny kept on running.

Red finally reached the foraging party and jumped on sentry again, he saw an eagle in the far distance, it was in the direction of the burrow! Red chirped at Starburst at whether they should worry or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Carnation jolts in surprise when she feels slight pressure on her tail. She looks over her shoulder to see Sophie gnawing on it and giggiles with adoration. She doesn't mind at all she's using her tail as a chew toy. It's actually very cute to watch.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Starburst hears Red and looks over, frowning. As long as everyone was in the burrow... Nothing bad would happen. Quieting down her worries, she chirps, reassuring that everyone at the burrow are safe. They would be able to get to safety before that pesty bird could get them. Or... so she hoped. She watched the eagle closely. She hoped it didn't come toward their way.

Maple would nuzzle back if she could. She sighed. She was starting to hate her condition, but the depression kept its firm hold on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Sophie growled pupishly and giggled, but she was getting hungry and scrambled over to Carnation, she found her way to a teet and was surprised to find no milk being supplied, Sophie growled and whined, she was hungry!

Abby although not wanting to make a fuss was also hungry and she whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next