Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

Carnation lays down beside Maple, resting her chin on her back to try to comfort her. she plans to stick by her side loyally no matter what and will do the best she can to prevent the female from meeting a tragic fate.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Starburst goes back to forging once she had accepted the two females. Two additional members was pleasing to her. Her mob needed to be a bit bigger, but this kind of thing took time. She would keep an eye on the pregnant female she accepted in, being pregnant herself, she just prayed there would be not attempted murder toward her litter, or the new female's. She'll resist those instincts.

Maple listened as Carnation explained at how valuable she was toward the Oreos. She hadn't been a member for long, and yet, they already valued her? Tears sting her eyes and she began to sob. I... I'm such a fool! To think I wasn't worthy... I... I'm not g-going to die! Not now! Fueled by a new found determination, she forced her weakened body to listen and she managed to grab the piece of lizard she had been offered and wasted no time eating. She... she had to live. She hadn't realized how much pain she would cause to the Oreos if she was to die. No... she refused to do that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Soi Found a socrpian and ate it she wanted her pups to be strong she contutied to forage
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Carnation gives out a relieved sigh as her incentive fueled the will live in Maple. She, along with the rest of the Oreos, really would be miserable if they lost a friend they just met. They wouldn't dare see her as a burden in their ranks. To think that, they'd have to be heartless monsters who don't deserve to be walking the vast expanse of the Kalahari. She watches, feeling elated, as Maple scarfs down her piece of the lizard. She deeply hopes this key member of the group pulls through her severe illness.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Joey sat back on his haunches. The new members he didn't seem to mind. The pregnant female seemed like she didn't have the heart to kill Starburst's litter, so he wasn't panicking. However, Joey would watch her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Cronixa sits by the shade of a bush. She watches Soi carefully. Soi is pregnant, she was lucky to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Starburst looks over at Soi once in a while. Like Joey, she felt Soi wouldn't threaten her litter. But at the same time, those instincts would be hard to fight. She knew she'd have to do the same to prevent a tragedy from happening. She didn't want to carry the burden of being aware she had taken innocent lives. She shivered. No... she would never resort in killing newborns. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she did such a horrible act.

Maple feels some of her strength return to her weakened body after finishing the lizard. She manages to stand up, though her body and legs trembled a little. But now she was determined... Determined to live again. She may not have her sister, but she had a mob who cared about her, despite not knowing her for too long. She'll work hard to regain her weight back, and restore her health.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

ooc: Meh, I'm not going to post here anymore until the new day T_T

I got lost a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: 2 new females, Soi and Cronixa immegrated into the group. Soi is pregnant. Maple had developed an illness which resulted from her severe depression. She hadn't been eating for days which had caused her to lose a copious amount of weight and now she's border lining starvation.

Carnation watches Maple struggle to her feet feeling a little nervous. She didn't want to see her fall in her fragile status or put strain on her weakened body as she could do herself irreversable harm. She presses her shoulder against Maple's to support her. She can sense Maple is adamant to fight for her life and will gladly help her through her ordeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Soi Looks at StarBurst and Joey seing their Watching Her she Would Never Hurt any pup or anything Only Enemys expecialy since she was hurt from her old leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 pm

*A female was seen on the outskirts of the group...*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc: Who's the female? Also, I recall you played a male named Toby in this group. Do you still plan to RP him or have you decided to disperse him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 pm

OOC: It's Nala- I didn't post her profile cause I don't know if she'll stay here. And Tody...eh I don't know what I'm gonna do with him xD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

ooc: Ah, ok. I had a feeling it was Nala X3 That's ok, you don't have to post her bio here. It can just be left in the Zippers board for now until you decide on what to do with her. Maybe for now Toby can be put up for temporary adoption or we can say he just despersed until you decide if you want to keep him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Bad Luck Looks at Nala

Soi Is unware of the New Meerkats and is foraging

Gavan Stands Sentry
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Starburst is also unaware and looks up toward the sky. It was grow dark soon. They should go back to the burrow soon.

Maple panted heavily. It took a lot of strength to stand. But she can at least... Knowing it'll be dark soon enough, she knew she couldn't go out and forge. It'd take her a long while for her to recover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

Carnation smiles proudly as she witnessed Maple conquer getting to her feet. It looked like it took a toll on her but at least she's still able to be mobile, and she certainly has the will power to pull through. Though it could take approximately 2 or 3 weeks before she's back to good health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 am

Badluck looks at nala then walks closer to the mob hoping she'll follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 am

Sophie whined softly and looked at Maple.

Abby pawed at her sister playfully and pounced on her, giggling.

Kiki looked at Starburst, eager to get home and see her pups.

Red smiled and lay down, tired..

Penny growled softly and descended back into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 am

Straburst decides its time to go back and gives out leading calls before going off.

Maple panted before she laid back down. Starting tomorrow, she'll start to work hard to regain her weight back, and restore her lost strength. However, this process would take weeks. But she was willing to do it. She couldn't die and leave the Oreos to endure the pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Noticing the dim shine of twilight peeking into the burrow, Carnation realizes evening is upon the Kalahari. She's disappointed there won't be enough time for Maple to replenish herself today, but there's always tomorrow. Hopefully by then, her health will begin to improve. She gazes at the burrow entrance, anticipating the Oreos will arrive and file into the tunnel very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

OOC: Mkays- Toby's out somewhere for now. Haha I'll be surprised if I can get Nala a stable home xD.

*Nala followed Bad Luck close to the mob, her stomach bigger than ever. It was only a number of days before she gave birth.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 am

Soi Follows Starburts

Badluck Followed the Mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 am

ooc: Okeedokee Muckie. I'm sure Nala will fit in with the Oreos, until she eventually displays her wayward side X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6