Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 pm

((OOC: Gaaaaahhh, sorry. Dx Stupid inspiration is still kicking and strong. I can't stop drawing! xD))

Starburst looks around once in a while from forging, still worried about everyone at the burrow. The eagle before had her on edge and worried. She digs up a lizard and grabs it, before eating it.

Maple groaned and attempted to get up. Now she was worried for Carnation and wanted to see if she was okay. But she soon collapsed, too weakened to get up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 am

Once Carnation reaches the burrow, her adrenaline rapidly declines and a feeling of calming relief takes over. Hopefully this large lizard will be enough to fill Sophie, Abby and Maple's stomachs. The first solo prey search excursion was terrifying, but if she needs to go out and find more food, she will without protest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Cronixa watches. She sees them all. She gets closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

A Lone Female In the Distance Watches the Mob Showing Some signs of Pregnety can be seen she looks around,Her name is Soi
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 am

Carnation decends into the burrow, begining to make her way through the complex of tunnels. Once she reaches the chamber harboring Maple, Abby and Sophie, she enters, giving a peep to let them know she found food for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Red was foraging.

So was Felicity.

Penny glanced at Carnation, glad she was okay. She peeped softly, she'd go up this time. Emerging warily Penny scanned the area before foraging away from the burrow, digging furiously she finally found a millipede, after wiping off it's toxins, she bolted for the burrow.

Abby and Sophie chirped hungrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Carnation nods thankfully at Penny, feeling a sense of worry manifest as she watches her make her way to the entrance. She mentally tells her to becareful before stepping into the chamber. She shreds the lizard into 3 pieces and nudges them with her snout over to Abby, Sophie and Maple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Abby and Sophie chewed the food and swallowed it.

Penny entered the burrow and went to the chamber, she put the lizard down and began shredding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Soi approches Stardust in submission but when she rolled over signs of pregnecy shown
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Carnation watches with adoration as the 2 pups gobble down their food with delight. It makes her happy when her show of compassion uplifts downed spirits. As she saw Penny return safe and sound, she sighs with relief, glad to know she's back where it's safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Cronixa creeps closer and closer but isnt noticed

ooc:nobody notices me, cant i leave
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 pm

ooc: That's because the foraging party is inactive. The meerkats who are currently active are at the burrow. When Night comes online, she'll most likely play Starburst and accept your character, along with Flower's Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 am

((OOC: Yeah, sorry. ^^))

Starburst looked up, spotting two meerkats approaching. One was showing submission, but had a big belly. She instantly became a bit wary. Being pregnant herself, she knew there was a possibility that this new female could try killing her litter once its born, then again, she could do the same to this female. Shaking her head, she gives Soi a more soft hipslam as she didn't want to hurt the unborn pups and scent marks Soi before turning her attention to Cronixa.

Maple attempts to grab the lizard, but in her weakened state, she could hardly even grasp the morsel. She whimpered. I... I can't get it... J... just let me be... I'm not worth it... She closed her eyes, letting some tears escape. Little does she know, she was more valuable to the mob than she ever thought. Would she know this? If she did, she would more or likely do something about her condition.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:50 am

Carnation feels a twinge in her heart as she listened to Maple degrade herself. Don't you dare call yourself worthless! You're one of the mob's most vaulable members. You're compassionate, trustworthy, well-mannered, respectable, selfless and reliable. I trust everyone in the Oreos agrees. If you...if you..d-die, we'd be unable to bare it. You MUST eat. You're life depends on you gaining your strength and weight back. Another day of not eating could kill you. The thought of losing a close friend shatters Carnation's heart, let alone brings on an anxiety attack just thinking about any mob-mate dying. She nudges the piece of the lizard closer to Maple, determined to succeed in getting her to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Cronixa sees Starbust. She rols on her back showing submission.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Seeing Cronixa show submission, Starburst felt satisfied and scent marks her. Two new members gained today. That was pleasing.

Maple looked at Carnation slowly, as if confused. D... do you mean that..?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Carnation nods sincerely Of course I do. I'd never lie, especially to a friend. She smiles as an extra reassurance to Maple. If anything catastrophic happened to her, she certainly would be unable to bare it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 am

happy to be accepted in the group Cronixa goes to forage.She sees a milipede and catches it. She rubs off the toxicins. She starts to eat it.
ooc:Im so ashamed of myself Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Kanduy99 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 am

ooc: The burrow is quite a distance from the foraging party. She couldn't have seen Carnation because she was foraging in the vicinity of the burrow which was in her eye sight. Just so you know, it takes more than one post to get to a location such as the burrow, group territory border, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

ooc:sorry erase that then
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 am

ooc: It's ok Smile It's easier to just edit your post. To do that, you click on the edit button on the top right corner of your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Cronixa catches a skinky and eats its whole. She is´t hungry so she stands century guard
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:49 pm

ooc: No need to feel ashamed. I understand it can take a while to get used to how things work on different RP sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Soi smiles and forages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 am

Cronixa forages and eats a scorpion. But she feels like something isn´t right. She doesn´t want to eat but it is boring to sentry guard. so she just digs and digs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next