Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

New Day for the Moon Devils:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Gattaca is really just sitting around, watching the other evil meerkats.

Nakita is watching the Reapers with interest... The Makuta fangirl hidden within her had been awakened. (XD)

Galaxy was glaring at Nakita and Gattaca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Azazel watches the Midnights, bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:23 am

Snowicane had witnessed the Phantom's impressive territory marking display and is yearning to be apart of that awesome duty. Sadly, he'll never get to participate in mob daily duties, because he now, and forever will be, eeking out a living in the spirit world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Taipan appeared and looked around. Where was he, and what had happened?

Dagger smirked at his little brother, and thought to himself. 'Killed by Dash, welcome to the club,' he snarled, Was Dash out to kill every one of his remaining relatives?

Serenite swatted Dagger upside the head and snarled "Taipan let his rage take control BEFORE he observed his opponent, he ignored my techings, and so was doomed from the beginning."

Taipan didn't hear her, he was too busy chewing on his tail. XD (Might be dead, but he's still looney)

Dagger snorted, Taipan was an emberessment to the Black Mambas... scratch that, the species.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:30 pm

ooc: Lol... Dash is kinda like Makuta in that sense Oo

bic: Gattaca looked over curiously. "You're not the only one here who was killed by a relative..." Indeed, she had been killed by her father... Galaxy and Nakita were both former mates of her father, but he killed them both... As such, Gattaca finds curiosity in Serenite, Dagger, and Taipan... Serenite in particular...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Snowicane directs his eyes away from the Phantoms pool when he hears an unfamiliar voice, eventually making eye contact with Taipan. "Looks like someone new has moved in" He smirks with interest. He walks over eager to get to know this new evil spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 am

Taipan scratched behind his ear before he noticed Snowicane. "Maybe you can tell me where the heck I am," he said, rubbing his left paw with his right.

Dagger sneered, why would anyone have interest toward Taipan. He was totally useless anywhere away from a battlefield, the one place where his savage scatter brain came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 am

Gattaca also went over to the newcomer... She quickly saw how much of an idiot he was and snarled in disgust...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 am

Serenite smirked at all of them, Taipan was her son, and she knew he could not be underestimated. He might be insane, but he's not stupid. (Taipan is even more fun to play here than he was in the Reapers, poor guy, I can't stop making fun of him XD)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 am

Gattaca rolled her eyes at the male. Not waiting for Snowicane to answer, she did so herself. "You died genius. This is the dark world you were sent to. We are the Moon Devils."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:54 am

Hearing Gattaca's words, Taipan's face twisted into a scowl. He hissed under his breath, dead or not, Dash would PAY.

Dagger snickered, it was entertaining to watch a mentally unstable meerkat get mad.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 am

Gattaca giggled in an evil way, amused by Taipan... But she narrowed her eyes... She too was angered by the cause of her death... She would have revenge on her father, no matter what it took to do that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 am

Now Serenite rolled her eyes, how could they possible get their revenge. It would be impossible, at least until their killers died of other causes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 am

ooc: But... Remember the incarnation idea? And there's visiting in dreams... x3 Besides... Gattaca's plans go way beyond getting revenge... O.o More like having her father's group be overrun by females so it's no longer male dominated xD And overthrowing him, of course... That's one of two plans I have concerning reincarnation... The other involves Candlelight.

Gattaca smirked at Serenite, an idea in her eyes... Impossible, maybe... Or is it?!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 am

Gloom looked over. She padded over to Serenite.

"Now that our kids are together, does this mean we have to be civil with each other?"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am

Snowicane cackles in amusement at Taipan. Just by looking at him, he can tell he's an imbisile. Looks like he won't be the only laughing stock around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Serenite gave Gloom a flat and unreadable expression, "It is not of our buisness if they choose to associaate, so it doedn't mean we should be civil."

Taipan lashed out and bit Snowicane hard on the nose, annoyed by his cackle. He gave a sly grin, like Dagger said before, he was insane, yet he was anything but stupid. He have a hard laugh at Snowicane.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Snowicane let out a loud yelp, not expecting Taipan to strike out at him. The good thing about being dead is that pain is no longer existant. Snowicane blinks, surprised when he doesn't feel the burn of his fresh injury and becomes even more baffled when he sees the wound disappear (I assume that's what happens when the spirit meerkats are dealt damage?O.o). Does that mean....you can't get hurt here? He blinks his still wide eyes, astonished and amazed. Learning that he can't get hurt gives him malicious ideas. He then makes eye contact with Taipan, impressed. Maybe this male isn't so dumb after all. His looks certainly are decieving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 1