Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 am

occ: Okay, I agree with Stormy on this one ;D
No offence to anyone in particular, but it's really annoying when you post 'Meerkat 1 looks at meerkat 2' In a post -.-
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: I was thinking about coming back to the Zippers, but seeing this hellhole, I can't, So, here's my purposeful. INSTEAD of just tiny, one line hyper posts, why don't we introduce a new rule that each post has to be at least a paragraph? It would significantly reduce hyper posting, since they'll take longer to cough up.

((OOC: That sounds good to me Stormy. Doing that could also help the new members learn of how to make their posts slightly longer, and hopefully, that will reduce hyperposting. Only it requires more reading, but heck, I love reading. xD I'll continue to cover Dominic for you until you feel up to roleplaying him again.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 pm

ooc: I disagree with that. -.- I can't do that all the time. That'll lead to me often not being able to post most of the time. Which will ultimately make you guys flame me again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:27 pm

ooc: I think people should be able to post the way they feel comfortable posting, but I've noticed both very short and very long posts have been causing frustration every now and then. We'll let it go for now but if it continues causing problems, maybe we could impose the rule.

For paragraphs, I was thinking they really should be, maybe, no longer than 8 lines for each character. I'm guilty of this and I get annoyed with myself because I even get irritated reading them XD Especially if it's on a page full of large paragraphed posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:52 pm

ooc: I feel soo responsible for this. Sorry guys im a failure at roleplaying T-T maybe I should leave
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:59 pm

ooc: This was not your fault at all. All of what we discussed was an issue way before you and Kanduy99 joined. And besides, none of us can help hyperposting. All of us have done it without realizing it. It's a natural part of role play. I think you're doing well at role playing. Everyone has their own comfortable way of doing it. It'd be sad to see you leave Sad We're not blaming new users AT ALL for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 pm

occ:Please don't leave ThePinkLamb, your not the only one responsible for this. Lots of us have hyperposted before.
PLEASE don'tleave Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you YoshKat Tosca im crying of happiness here Crying or Very sad I'll try my best not to hyperpost. Love you guys!! (as friends Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

ooc: You're welcome Smile And we love you too X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:30 pm

We all love u Pinklamb I love you I love you I love you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm

I love you guys more so I made a picture!!!

[img]Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 Rpg_fr10[/img]

I call this balls of cuteness chibis
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 pm

ooc: Awww that's adorable X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 pm

((OOC: That's adorable. xD And don't feel bad, we've all done it. It just takes time to control it.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: Yup. I remember times when Meyerm and I would fill a page in a half of just our posts XD But the longer we've been here, we've learned to control the active posting over time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 pm

ooc: @ Pancake- What I really meant was more of a post longer than a line.

And, no, we don't what you to leave! We've had to get on various users for this in the past. You learn fast, I can tell. In no reason you should leave. We just get carried away in the heat of the moment- every person you find here does it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

((OOC: Exactly what Stormy said. Every person you see on this site is guilty of hyperposting. A lot of us have learned to control it for the most part, but even the more experienced roleplayers can get carried away too. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

ooc: Agreed with what Stormy and Night said XD

I kinda wanna get back to roleplaying here but I dunno what to post at the moment. I was waiting for Pancake to have Running Star do something since this is her chance to post. As a rememberance to everyone and to also let Pancake know, Quida was kidnapped by female rover Jevati. I think Quida was trying to escape from her the last I read.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm

ooc: ............... Heh. You know what, I may just kill off Running Star. This group is too active for me to effectively play a dominant...

Telling me what happened isn't really enough for me to jump back in. That's why I'm having difficulty...

I'm guessing that happened while I was gone?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 pm

ooc: Awww don't kill off Running Star Sad We're really trying our best to keep things slow but it can't be helped when more and more eager people want to join and RP actively.

I know. I had feeling it wouldn't be effective. Too much had happened in the role play already. I wasn't expecting for the kidnapping to happen that quickly either. And yes it occured while you were away.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

ooc: I'm sorry, I don't mean to be difficult about this... I actually see it happening a little on Linklu as well... I'll try hard to jump back in. It's been worse for me before.

bic: Running Star recognizes that Quida is missing and makes lead calls... They're heading out to find her...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

ooc: That's ok Smile I've noticed it happens on Linklu as well but it's more bearable since it doesn't happen as often like it does on here. You can leave Linklu for a few hours or days and not have to worry about coming back to see 2 new pages of posts. I wish it was like that here, but oh well. It happens. And ok.

As she heard Running Star emit lead calls, Peachy follows immediately, her heart racing. She hopes they find Quida before it's too late.

Alfonso follows, his muscles tensed up in anger. If he discovers Jevati injured or killed his girlfriend, he'll make sure she pays with her life.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Lewa and Sassy also follow... Sassy doesn't really want to, but, what the heck, why not?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Dominic, Fable, and Dasher follow as well, Dominic walking beside his mate loyally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Alfonso travels at a brisk pace, walking approximately 5 feet ahead of the mob. His muscles pulsate with anger. He wants to make sure he sees the kidnapper far off so he can catch her by surprise and rip her to shreds before she's given a chance to defend herself. He'll make her regret messing with the Zippers!

Peachy jogs beside Dominic, muscles tensed with fear. She prays they find Quida alive before sunset.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Dominic scans the area. He'll turn this place upside down if it meant finding Quida. He knew it was stressing his mate out, and which in return, caused him stress. Since Running Star had adopted some of the new pups, his fatherly instincts were kicking in. He wanted to find Quida and fast, even if she wasn't his by blood. It didn't matter to him.

Fable inspected places she would think a female who took a pup would hide. When they find Jevati, she'll take the pleasure of ripping that female apart for her crime. She'll learn the hard way not to mess with the Zippers by taking a pup from them!

Dasher, while not a violent type, does feel anger that someone dared to steal a pup. He'll do whatever he can to ensure Quida is found and taken back to safety, even if it meant risking his life. He had done it before with Alfonso, and he'll gladly do it again, for another pup, even if it wasn't his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next