Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm

As Akito placed Quida down beside him, Alfonso gives out a joyful squeal and wraps his arms around her, exchanging a loving nose touch with her. He's relieved to see his deeply cherished lady is unharmed. He was afraid he had lost Quida forever. If fate hadn't had been so merciful, it would've shattered his little heart to pieces if he were to discover her dead. He wouldn't be able to live on without her. He'd just confine himself to the burrow and allow himself to die of starvation. As he heard Running Star emit lead calls, he follows, walking beside Quida happily.

As she saw Quida appear from out of another bolt hole close by, Peachy sighs with relief. There she is. She's even more relieved to see she doesn't appear to be injured. She rushes over to her, nuzzling her affectionately. As she heard Running Star emit lead calls, she immediately follows, eager to get back to the burrow after such an eventful day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Dominic let out a satisfied sigh with the knowledge that the pup was safley back with them. He licked his adoptive daughter's head fondly, before standing by Running Star, prepared to head home.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Fable gives Quida a quick nuzzle as a way to welcome her back. Being a tough female, she didn't like expressing her softer side too often. Not unless it was to someone she trusted.

Dasher chirps happily that Quida is safe and sound. He pats her back with his paw as a way to show how relieved he was to see her. He was scared they had lost the little one to that female rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Shaken up by the preemtive pupnapping, Peachy is on edge and is mingling close to the Zipper pups nearest to her. If Javeti suddenly returns to try to kidnap any one of them, she'll defend the youngsters with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Abdec and Aphrodite are all alone at the burrow. They feel hungry. Suddenly the scent of milk is in the air. The pups see an unfamiliar face.
Jevati stumbles on the burrow by accident and sees to hungry pups.They run towards her overcomed by hunger. They milk. JEvati nuzzles them and then leaves.

The pups wonder who the stranger was. She sure was kind.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

ooc: The pups wouldn't have been left alone at the burrow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Quida walks with her love Alfonso she knows he kept her going, she churrs as dominic licks her head she is sure happy to be back but is also tiredd of so much exitement.

Feiro and Rimi are happy their friend is safe and sound, Feiro is also tired but Rimi is like a bundle of energy. Rimi happily bounds with the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Alfonso is sticking close to his cherished Quida as he walks, constantly surveying the area for Jevati. If that pupnapper returns he'll defend her with his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Midnight Dream Stayed away from the Mob

Tea Smiled Happy thats The Pups were Found
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Wacky lifted his head as the heard a stranger in the burrow. he barked an alarm, panicked. He wasn't sure if it was his family...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 pm

ooc: I don't think any pups are at the burrow. I believe Abdec and Aphrodite were with the mob the whole time after their introduction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 am

Quida , Rimi and Feiro play fighted along the way giggling with glee. Akito watched his little daughter Rimi from a far. Rimi saw Akito too she ran towards him. Akito was startled but happy, his pup recognized him! He churred with happiness and holded Rimi close.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Peachy is too occupied with keeping a look out for Javeti to notice that Rimi had scurried off and is having an intimate moment with her roving father.

Alfonso also doesn't notice the touching interaction between Rimi and Akito as he is mainly focused on making sure Quida doesn't stray 5 feet away from him at the moment. He's paranoid about the possibility the rogue female could launch another preemtive kidnapping if he takes his eyes off her for a mere minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Rimi goes back to the group ?as Akito leaves she goes with Feiro and churrs at him. Quida stays close to Alfonso, Could the rover take him ? She sticks at Alfonso´s side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Tea Smiles at the pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Alfonso brushes the side of his face against Quida's affectionately, emitting a passionate churr. He cherishes Quida immensely and is determined to make sure nothing bad happens to her. An enemy would have to go through him first if they want his precious little lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Quida churrs affectionately and rubs her cheek to his.She loves him so much and knows that if it wasn´t for him she woudn´t be here. Rimi and Feiro walk along each other, tired and hungry. They go to Tea and smile back, they walk next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Midnight Dream Walked over to Feiro and nuzzles him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Alfonso churrs with pleasure as a warm feeling of delight travels through him at Quida's touch. It's apparent an unbreakable bond has rapidly formed between the 2. As they age though, this cemented bond become forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

Running Star reaches the burrow and heads below... The day is coming to an end and the time to deliver her pups is coming near...

ooc: Unless they're already at the burrow, I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am

ooc: They weren't at the burrow. I recall they were en route to it.

Once Peachy reaches the burrow, she plops down on the soft sand, sprawling her slim form out. She exhales an exhausted sigh, feeling absolutely drained from today's dramatic event. Once she gains back some strength, she'll head into the burrow.

Alfonso plops down on his haunches next his mother, also feeling drained. He looks up at Quida, smiling charmingly as a way of inviting her to come sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 am

Fable sits outside as well, knowing Running Star was going to be giving birth to her pups. And as such, it was wise to let the dominant female birth her pups in peace. She stood on her hind legs, scanning the area, despite it growing dark.

Dasher also sits down outside near the others, watching the entrance. Running Star would be giving birth any time now. He fidgets a little, feeling nervous. Would Running Star be all right? Would one of the pups die? Shaking his head, he rid himself of those thoughts. No, those pups would be all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 am

Tea goes under ground and falls asleep aswell as midnight Dream
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 am

Peachy lifts up her head, glancing at the burrow entrance. She had seen Running Star decend into the tunnel. Her time to give birth must be approaching rapidly. Peachy's heart rate elevates a little. The birthing process can be an exciting event, though at the same time, disconcerting. Not every pup in a litter is given a chance at life outside their mother's womb. For what ever reason, whether it'd be from stress, injury, illness or starvation, a few pups may be born ill, deformed or dead. What is she worrying for? Running Star has been completely healthy over her pregnancy term. The pups should be fine, right? That will be up to Fate whether every pup in the litter is granted life once being braught into the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16