Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Like Dasher, Peachy is not one to resort to violence, but will if she has no choice but to defend herself. If a fellow mob mate, especially a pup, were to have their life threatened by a rival meerkat or predator, she wouldn't hesitate to risk her life for them. She's ready to risk her life for Quida once they locate this kidnapper, and will even kill to get her back. Murder is definately something she tries to avoid but she'll do what ever it takes to ensure a mob mate would escape a deadly predicament alive. Seeing that the kidnapper will be pitted up against a whole mob, it's obvious the only life at stake will be the pupnapper's.

Alfonso bounds ahead of the mob, stopping at the top of a dune. He emits loud contact calls in the hopes Quida will hear them and be directed to the Zipper's location. He feels uncertain, however, as he knows her fate is unknown and he doesn't know where she could be. The pupnapper could've taken her miles away from here. What he fears the most is for her life. What if...the kidnapper already murdered her? No...he refuses to think the worst. He believes she's still alive, but where the pupnapper took her and what she has planned for her is a mystery. He desperately hopes Quida's captor is merciful enough to spare her life.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Dominic scrambled up a tree stump to scan the area. Considering that Quida was now considered one of his children, he wouldn't rest until she was found. He scanned the area, the sunset making everything in the Kalahari look stunning. Would there be enough time to find Quida, though? Dominic issued desperate lead calls, echoing about the Kalahari. All he got in return was silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Siberia glanced around, desperately chirping but she got no response. Sighing softly she stood on her hind legs, issuing calls.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Dominic shut his eyes for a moment and just took a minute to think everything over. Quida had been pupnapped. How would they find her? The Zippers had a vast territory.

Willows, tail raised high, bounded after her family. The news of Quida's abduction had riveted the tiny pup.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

((OOC: Good to see you jumping back on Stormy. Smile I had fun roleplaying Dominic. I hope I didn't mess up on his personality. ^^))

Fable continued to look in obvious spots where a female who kidnapped a pup would be. She then began to think... No... She shouldn't be looking in obvious spots. If this female was clever, she'd hide in a place that none would think to look. She began to look in other spots, but also still did check obvious spots, just in case.

Dasher was hoping to find Quida soon. It was getting close to being dark and the Zippers would be exposed. However, he knew they wouldn't quit until Quida was safe and sound. He scans the area, praying and hoping, that the little pup was alive and awaiting for the mob to rescue her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:10 am

ooc: I'm gonna say Running Star adopted Quida and Rimi as well, then...

Anyone know where Quida is???
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 am

ooc: You did a better job than I did, Night! And Pancake, Quida was kidnapped by a rover female. The whole group is searching for her now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 am

ooc: I recall Jevati took Quida to a bolt hole not far from the Zipper's burrow.

Peachy trains her nose to the ground, sniffing thoroughly, trying to pick up Jevati's scent trail. The chances of finding Quida before dark are looking slim. There's less than an hour of daylight left, not alot of time for them to be able to find her. The Zippers have a vast territory. Quida and her captor could be anywhere, maybe by now, even in uncharted land. But Peachy is determined to find Quida. She'll willingly search well after dark, despite the deadly risks that arise about that time. She'll die trying to rescue Quida.

Alfonso keeps up his loud contact calls, desperate to get a response from his kidnapped girlfriend. Every once in a while, he'd cease his calls and listen, hoping she had heard him and responds. Unfortunately, so far, his calls are being met with silence. She's not answering him back. He exhales a despaired sigh. It all seems hopeless. She must be too far out of earshot to hear him. Where could Jevati have taken her? Seeing the sun begining to set, he realizes time is rapidly running out for the Zipper search party. But he doesn't care. He's adamant to find Quida! He'll stop at nothing until he finds her safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 am

((OOC: Hehe, thanks Stormy. ^^ And yeah, they're in a bolthole.))

Fable began to also check inside boltholes, sniffing at them to see if it had Quida's scent. She would also sniff the air to try her luck at catching the pup's scent.

Dasher grows a bit nervous as he realizes it'll be dark soon enough. But he was determined to find Quida first. Even if it does grow dark, he wouldn't back down until the little pup was safe and back to the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: You did a better job than I did, Night! And Pancake, Quida was kidnapped by a rover female. The whole group is searching for her now.

ooc: I think I'd know that. I had Running Star lead them out to find her... I'm wondering exactly what happened to her so she can be found... I'll just say she finds the bolthole because honestly I want to get it over with...

bic: Running Star heads inside a nearby bolthole, looking closely for any sign of the rover or Quida...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

ooc: Same. I believe she and Javeti are both at a bolt hole as that was the last I read.

Finally, Peachy detects Javeti's scent on a bush. Ok, now we're getting somewhere. Maybe they'll end up finding Quida before dark after all. Yeah...they'll find her before the day is over. Peachy is remaining positive, knowing the Zippers WILL find Quida before darkness and the perils it brings enshrouds them. As she saw Running Star decend into a nearby bolt hole, a feeling of hope envelops her. Maybe that's where Javeti and Quida are. It'd make sense considering the kidnapper's scent is potent on this bush and it's approximately 20 feet from the bolt hole. She trains her nose to the ground, detecting Javeti's scent which leads her to the bolt hole. This makes that warm feeling of hope inside her intensify. They've gotta be in there. The pupnapper's scent is fresh and potent around the entrance of the bolt hole. Peachy decends into the tunnel, suddenly feeling worried. There's no way of telling what condition they could find Quida in. She preys the Zippers didn't come to her rescue too late.

Alfonso has proceeded emitting his loud contact calls. He refuses to give up until he recieves a sound from Quida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Siberia descends into the bolt hole after Peachy. She sniffed the tunnel walls, they reeked of the rovers scent. She snorted in disgust and scrambled to get at the rover.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

((OOC: We should wait for ThePinkLamb and Kanduy99 before going any further.))

Fable and Dasher follow Running Star, Siberia, and Peachy into the bolthole. It had Jevati's scent, along with Quida's. Now to look for the two, and hope that Quida was okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

ooc: I'm not going to post anything until then. Hopefully they'll return within a day or 2. If not, we'll just cover their characters until they return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:34 pm

ooc:sorry guys I didn´t post first week of school and Im real busy Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bic:Quida wanted to go home , she wanted to go with Alfonso!. She imagined him alone and sad. Even though they couldn´t be together she loved him so much. Quida went to the back of the burrow where she had been digging, some light poked in and some hope came with it as little Quida emerged she let out a squeal of victory. After celebrating she remembered that she didn´t know where the burrow was so she sat away from her beloved group with her adoptive mom Runningstar and Alfonso.

Rimi and Feiro rushed with the group looking for their friend but they had trouble keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Running Star is going through the bolthole quickly... Eventually she comes across the place where Quida dug herself out and tilts her head curiously... The bolthole, being what it is, isn't large, it's likely Quida got out through this hole...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Quida cruises through the Kalahari but a bird of prey swipes at her. Quida scared squeals with fright as she runs toward a boathole. Quida squeak for help again and again. She wants her mom, she squeals again and answer comes to her. Akito picks up the pup and gives her comfort. He can´t provide milk for the pup but he can provide shelter. Quida's lick might be changing she stubled into a nice rover´s burrow. She falls asleep on top of his belly.

Rimi and Feiro continue with the group wondering if they would ever see Quida again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Peachy moves at a brisk pace through the tunnel, eventually meeting up with Running Star in the area Quida excavated herself out. She notices the small hole and blinks with wonder. Was this Quida's doing? Hearing a victorious squeal outside, a wave of relief ripples through her. That must be Quida. At last, they found her. Peachy turns around and begins moving briskly towards the exit, desperate to get to Quida and to find out if she's unharmed.

As he heard Quida's squeal, Alfonso immediately ceases his calls. He's only known her for a day but he's quickly learned to recognize her voice and physical features. That sounded exactly like Quida. It has to be her! Her squeal sounded like it came from the west. As he twists the upper part of his body in that direction, he spots Quida sitting outside a bolt hole. Immediately he recognizes her. His ears and memory were dead on. That little meerkat down there is definately Quida. He gives out a joyful squeal and bounds towards her, happy to be reunited with his beloved little lady. As he saw a bird of prey swooping towards her, horror forms inside of him. He's approximately 50 feet from Quida and the bird of prey is quickly encroaching on her. He won't be able to make it in time to save her! As things seemed to look bleak, he's relieved to see her dive into a bolt hole just in time. Wow that was close. He thought for a second there he'd lose Quida. It would've crushed Alfonso if he lost his first love just after meeting her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: Could we try to wrap this up? I want to get Quida back to the group <3

bic: Running Star hears the calls as well and also heads outside...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

((OOC: I agree. xD))

Fable and Dasher also follow. Fable was ready to spill blood if Quida was in deep danger. Dasher was just praying Quida was unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Jevati wakes up and smells other meerkats. She digs a bit of dirt to uncover a secret passage. She runs to the surface and runs of.

Abdec and Aphrodite stayed home. With nobody to play they are lonely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

ooc: Same Razz

As Peachy exits the bolt hole, she's confused to see she's not above ground. She heard her just a minute ago, where'd she go? Being in the tunnel at the time Quida was nearly picked off by an aerial predator, she failed to hear her frightened caterwauls and is unaware she fled to another bolt hole close by. She fails to notice Javeti making a quick escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Quida rushes out of the boat hole to meet Alfonso she churrs with delight as Akito drops her near Alfonso. Finally her love is with her she holds on to the precious moment her heart pounds of joy, Quida nose_touches Alfonso.
Feiro and Rimi spot them and go see their friend lot's of hugs and cheek rubs make up the celebration.

Last edited by ThePinklamb on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Running Star heads over to Quida and nuzzles her shortly before making lead calls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Quida feels safe with the adults now that she is back in the group. Especially her Adoptive mother RunningStar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next