Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

Jevati dashes from the boat hole. She goes in the direction of the border. Now that she is a good distance away from the group she heads for a boathole right on the border itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 am

Quida wonders if she will ever see Alfonso again and remembers all the memories with him.It is so unfair she thought just when they were getting together she had to be broken away from him! Quida pouted and decided to go back so she started walking back home tail up and chin high. Akito looked deseperatly at every bush and boathole but had give up and went back to the group. Feiro and Rimi trembled and they sat with each other but as the saw Akito Quida-less they started to whimper. Their best friend had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 am

Jevati chuckles as she sees little Quida trying to leave. She picks her up and stets her down at the end. She sits down to block her way out.

Abdec comes out with Aphrodite at his tail. What happened what is all the commotion about. Then they spot rimi and feiro they go to them. What happened They semed to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

Rimi points with her nose to Alfonso who is alone in a way of saying Quida is gone!. Quida sits down again by Jevati blocking her she pouts again and stands Nothing stands in the way of me and my Alfonso I love him! she thinks and dashes toward the end of the boathole and starts digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

Jevati Goes out of the boathole. She is hungry. So she Forages at the mouth of the hole. Soon she eats a scorpion. Then a bit farther a juicy milipede. A bit farther some ants. THen full she rushes back to the hole again blocking Quidas way. She lays down leaving no gaps and closezs her eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 am

ooc: I'm not gonna post anything until Night and Pancake do, if she comes on, since they play the dominants, who would usually react to something like this. Tbh, I think the kidnapping happened a bit too quickly. None of the other characters, except for mine, had a chance to react. If I sound rude I don't mean to. I'm just letting you 2 know major events shouldn't be rushed so others have a chance to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

ooc: Its alright I'll stop posting. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

ooc: sorry i wont post anymore Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 pm

ooc: It's ok Smile It's just I know the one to be less happy to find out this happened while she was away is Pancake. Her characters have been getting ignored/left behind lately during events in which they need to be involved in. It's best we hold off for her so she gets a chance to read up and get caught up on what happened.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 pm

((OOC: Whoa, that was a bit rushed. Yeah, if you guys really want to do something this big, please let others get a chance to react. Especially me and Pancake since she plays Running Star, and I'm playing Dominic temporarily (Though I feel it might become permanently unless Stormy wants him back). So, I say let's back track a little and say Jevati just snatched Quidas. Let me and Pancake react before you go any further, mmkay? Pancake really hates it when she's not given a chance to react, I'm more mellow about it, but like anyone, I do like to react too. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

ooc: Meh. I think it's too late to back track since the event came and went. It might get confusing if we reposted the kidnapping. Or if you want to ThePinkLamb and Kanduy99, you could go back and edit your posts. But, actually, I think it's a good idea to leave everything be so Pancake can see what she missed so as to not confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 pm

((OOC: Yeah, you make a good point. It would get more confusing... Yeah, let's leave everything be and see what Pancake has to say.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

ooc: Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 am

occ: Gah, okay, this is getting annoying -.-
I was gone for a DAY and you post 2 more pages!? Mad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

ooc: Why don't we try it this way. Instead of complaining about the active posting every time it happens, since it doesn't solve the problem it seems, we should work around it. It's kind of hypocritical to complain about it when we've ALL been responsible for hyperposting, and will be in the future. It's not like it's done on purpose. It mostly happens by accident, not realizing a character is being ignored or left behind. Plus, we were all new and inexperienced to this site once. The new users don't know how things work around here yet. Instead of making them nervous, we should help them understand how things work on this site.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am

((OOC: I agree with Yoshkat. Its super easy to get so involved, you forget about the other characters. And I know I've done this myself several times. We're all guilty of doing this. But yes, we should try to slow things down so everyone else can read up and catch up. Especially Pancake.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm

ooc: I was thinking if it does continue to be an unbearable issue, which I believe it will, I'll lock the mob forum of concern until the owner(s) of the characters who got ignored or left behind comes online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Occ: O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

occ: I agree Yosh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Occ:I do to
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:08 pm

ooc: Ok. We'll see what the others think about that idea as well. I see it as a last resort to solve the hyperposting problem so I won't lock mob forums too often as it'd be unfair and it would dramatically slow down the role play.

About what happened Flower, a female rover named Jevati appeared and kidnapped Quida. We're at stand still for now because we don't want to go any further with the drama which would upset Pancake more than she will be when she discovers a major event happened and her character didn't get a chance to react. But if she's not on by tonight, Running Star may need to be covered.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Occ: 'kay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm

ooc. its Jevati not Laveti
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: Oh, sorry about that ^-^;
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 am

ooc: I was thinking about coming back to the Zippers, but seeing this hellhole, I can't, So, here's my purposeful. INSTEAD of just tiny, one line hyper posts, why don't we introduce a new rule that each post has to be at least a paragraph? It would significantly reduce hyper posting, since they'll take longer to cough up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next