Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 am

occ: Wow o.o
Lots of pages, btw, Nala and Bad Luck could meet up with Tosca and Shakespeare, remember, they are both evicted.
Tosca's due on the next RP day I think xD

Shakespeare looked up as he heard growling and snarling in the distance, but decided to stay back, he sighed, he hadn't seen Peachy for a few weeks now..

Tosca licked her belly softly and grinned, her pups would be due any day now..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am

ooc: I was waiting 'til it calmed to post here.

A sense of happiness forms inside Peachy as she witnessed the 5 pups get scent marked, making them official members of the Zippers. The Zippers had bolstered their numbers, strengthening their ranks and gaining potentially valuable members in the process. Peachy feels these 5 adorable little ones will blossom into adults with out-standing personalities, a potential she can't wait to watch develop. As Feiro gave her a hug and left, Peachy churrs with adoration. That was so cute! Feiro is such a sweety! They all are. Peachy adores pups and is savoring evey moment of their adorable antics.

Alfonso smiles as the 5 pups were scent marked. Now the Zippers have 5 new members and 5 new play mates! He shuffles his paws in excitement, looking forward to making new friends. As Quida placed her paws on his snout, Alfonso giggles with amusement. He bounds after her and Feiro, wanting to get in on their play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:42 am

occ: Indeed o.o
I might introduce a young female teenager, I want a character in the Zippers again xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:43 am

ooc: Feel free to do so if you want Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Midnight Dream , A young pup, Approches the mob bravely unsure who they are she looks at the other pups who were acepted and walked more faster to the mob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Abdec sees a new pup come into view. It is approaching quickly to the mob. A new playmate! But would it get accepted. Aphrodite also sees the pup. She sees Alfonso and goes to play with him. Rimi is asleep so Abdec keeps an eye on the pup.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:59 pm

As Rimi and Quida wake up they go and play with Alfonso. They wrestle and wiggle in the sand squealing of joy and exitement of being accepted in the group. Feiro woke up last and raced to the opening of the burrow and as he sees his friends playing he bounds up to them and cheerfully joins the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Quida tussles around with Alfonso while Rimi and Feiro churr and squeak in delight. Quida is smaller but she jumps on Alfonso and churrs happily. Rimi and Feiro get their playmates Abdec and Aphrodite to see the game. The pups squeal and churr , Feiro brings Peachy to see the game too. Quida was preety shy but enjoyed the attention from her peers and an adult but she knew she liked Alfonso the most.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: Please try not to double post. Others need a chance to respond in between.

Too engrossed in the wrestling match with Feiro, Quida, Rimi, Aphrodite and Abdec, Alfonso is oblivious to a stranger rapidly encroaching on the group. He squeaks with surprise as Quida pounces on him. He twists his body around, causing Quida to tumble off his back. He delivers a playful bodyslam, being careful not to crush her in the process. Noting her to be smaller than her, he keeps in mind he needs to be gentle while rough housing with her.

Peachy follows Feiro over to the wrestling match. She watches the gentle rough housing, giggling in amusement. She could watch this adorable play all day long. She's also oblivious to Midnight Dream approaching the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Abdec stops playing and watches Midnight Dream get closer. He runs up to her and churrs a welcome.

Aphrodite sees Abdec saying hello to another pup. Who is she? A new playmate? What is Abdec doing with her. She isn´t in the group yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

ooc: sorry Sad

bic: Quida gently pats Alfonso and joins the crowd up next is Feiro who squeaks in greeting and gives Alfonso a hug before starting to playfight. Quida and Rimi cheer and churr they follow the male´s moves and and jump up and down in exitement. Feiro strikes his playful moves with care , not wanting to hurt Alfonso in any way possible. Rimi seeks Abdec in the crowd and sits beside him and nuzzles him playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 pm

ooc: It's ok Smile

As Peachy detects the scent of a stranger, she scans the area, trying to locate the new comer. Upon glancing towards the east, her eyes meet an unfamiliar young meerkat. Who could that be? She bobs her head, curious as to who this trespasser is and what their intentions are.

Alfonso playfully snaps at Quida's paw, while emtting squeals of delight. As he's greetfully hugged by Feiro, Alfonso gives him a friendly hug of his own. It's adorable how affectionate these pups are. He smiles with delight, enjoying their adorably affectionate hugs. He proceeds tussling with them, keeping his play at a gentle level.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm

ooc: Here too?! -.-
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc: Sorry Pancake. ThePinklamb, Kanduy99, I think it's a good idea to hold off here so others like Night, Muckie and Pancake herself can get caught up. Since Flower is having computer troubles and is only able to use her mother's for the time being, I may decide to cover Midnight Dream for her if she can't get on often, so she can get accepted quickly instead having to wait a long time.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: What irritates me is other characters interacted with mine and now it's too late to have my characters respond because the ones they'd respond to are moving on to something else.

I've told people this a million times but it doesn't seem to get noticed. Ever.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:55 pm

ooc: I feel kinda feel guilty. I should've told them to wait for you to respond but sometimes it's easy to get engrossed in the role play -_- I think that's a rule that someone can't interact with an offline person's character, so maybe if we keep bringing that up, it won't happen often.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm

ooc: I like them reacting when I'm offline, I'd just like to wait for them to respond...

I'd still like Running Star to adopt on of the new people's pups though xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 pm

ooc: Ok. Usually, I avoid having my characters interact with an offline person's characters and wait until they're online to do something.

X3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm

ooc: sorry for moving on so fast pancake I will wait before posting anything else
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

((OOC: Yeah, it'd be nice to actually get a chance to react. xD But I'm okay with it, as I love reading and I usually read the new posts to catch up. But yeah, I've been posting less and less to give people a chance to catch up and such. Doesn't help I've been drawing like crazy due to a big inspiration rush. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

ooc: @ThePinklamb: Do you mind if Running Star adopts one of your pups? I'll have her adopt one of Kanduy99's too...

@Night: Oh yes, I understand that, I've got an inspiration rush right now, and I wants to keep it~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

ooc: I've been having inspiration moments myself lately but I've been too lazy to get working on them XD They're mostly fanfics but I dunno yet how to get them started ^_^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

ooc: sure pancake you can adopt one of them if you want to ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 pm

((OOC: Btw, welcome to the forums PinkLamb. Smile And yeah, I've been inspired like no tomorrow ever since my visit to PA. xD It won't go away, lol.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 pm

ooc: Glad you enjoyed you're visit to the great state of PA Smile I guess it can be inspiring on the mind :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next